Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Ears and Tails ❯ Ears and Tails ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Tails
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/loveableneko2/loveless/img 9.jpg
 
Ritsuka sat down in his seat, pulling out a book he'd been reading. He looked up at the teacher when she called his name for roll call. She smiled at him and silently refused to move on with the list.
 
The young boy finally made a very forced attempt at a smile. His eyebrows raised and pressed together making him look sadder than anything else. His eyes widened and spread his lips, only succeeding in baring some of his teeth.
 
Finally the teacher moved on and the smile fell of the boy's face with a sigh. She cheerfully continued the roll call list. He studied her, his eyes falling on her ears and tail. `Still a virgin' he thought to himself.
 
It wasn't often that you came across adult virgins, and yet this teacher was oddly proud of it. `Perhaps sex is just too troublesome.' He thought to himself.
 
“Ritsuka is here later than usual!” Yuiko wailed as she ran up and sat down next to him, “Yuiko was so lonely, Ritsuka made her sad.”
 
“I thought I told you to stop calling yourself by your name.” Ritsuka growled as he thought to himself, `Why must people be so troublesome. Always wanting to talk. Always wanting to be so disturbing and unpeaceful. Bothersome indeed.'
 
He looked out the window, wondering when Soubi would arrive to pick him up after school.
 
“What is Ritsuka reading?” the pink haired girl asked.
 
Ritsuka put it on her desk, “Read it, its good if you're not too stupid to understand it. Did you finish the other book I gave you?”
 
Yuiko nodded and took out the other book, “Weiß Kruez is a funny book, but I read it.” She handed it to him; it was covered in stickers and lipstick.
 
Ritsuka grimaced at it and asked, “Did you understand any of it?”
 
“Nope.” Yuiko laughed as she stuffed the next book into her bag. Ritsuka sighed and put away the book, promising himself he'd somehow avenge Crawford's now lip sticked face.
 
As the lesson started his attention was brought back to the teachers ears and tail, which were very present.
 
His mind drifted to Soubi, whose ears and tail were very absent, serving as a constant reminder that he'd been `taken'.
 
~*~
 
Soubi sat on the floor of the large room that he painted in. He leaned over his painting and intricately designed each and every brush in the butterfly wings. Though he hated butterflies, he had them all around him.
 
He flipped his low ponytail over his shoulder and slid off his glasses to better concentrate on his art.
 
Chiou whined, “Soubi, why won't you let me pierce your ears? I bet I can do a better job than that kid.”
 
Soubi answered without raising his eyes, “Because you don't own me.”
 
The boy groaned loudly, then accused, “You never let Seimei claim you in such a visually recognizable way.”
 
The more mature boy almost laughed, “You know so little Chiou-chan.”
 
“You mean you did let him do stuff?” Kaido Chiou gaped.
 
“He was my master, I couldn't refuse him.” Soubi stated.
 
Chiou rolled his eyes and rolled onto his back, “If your so into that sadomasochism then you should come to me.” He grinned wickedly; “I'll make you so weak you'll be unable to stand on your own Soubi-chan.”
 
Soubi felt his back arch a little and his muscles grow tense before he one again chuckled, “You still understand and know so little Chiou.”
 
The boy propped himself up and looked at the painting, “Butterflies.” He groaned, “Another painting for Ritsuka. I thought you said you wanted to paint me.”
 
“I did say that, and I do want to.” Soubi replied, keeping his voice calm so as not to excite his infatuated friend.
 
Chiou instantly sat up, his sleeve sliding off one shoulder, he reached for his buttons, kneeling and licking his lips, “Now? Want me to strip now Soubi?”
 
Soubi put down his brush and put away his paint, “Not now. I have to go to Ritsuka's school, he's almost out. He wanted me to meet him at the gates today.”
 
Chiou groaned in annoyance, “You were this same way with Seimei. And now with his little brother. I swear, you're like his slave.”
 
Soubi looked up with an amused smile, “like? I'm afraid not.” He stood, “I'll be going now. Ja ne.” he pulled out the band in his hair, freeing the silky strands. He walked off, eventually making his way to Ritsuka's school.
 
He stood by the gates and patiently waited. “Soubi is here! Soubi came to pick up Ritsuka and Yuiko!” the young blonde girl cried out.
 
Yayoi came up, his long black, and gray tipped hair flowing behind him. Soubi stepped back and turned his head to focus on Yuiko, it was obvious to anyone how displeased Soubi was with anyone he thought of as ugly.
 
Yayoi wasn't necessarily ugly so much as… an acquired taste. He had long black hair with gray tips, his ears were narrow and black, also with gray tips, and his tail was shorter than Ritsuka's by far, also with a gray tip. His eyes were brown, but his thick glasses mottled the color… but he was short, slender and cute in his own special way.
 
Yuiko looked better, she was tall and slim, with an interesting cut of pink hair. She wasn't very smart, but what she lacked in brains she made up for in breasts.
 
Ritsuka, however, was adorably small and thin. He had a long tail, and large ears, dark like his hair. His eyes were large and dark purple, filled with innocence.
 
So, out of the group, Yayoi was less attractive than the other two in Soubi's eyes. Ritsuka came up and whispered in an admonishing tone, “Stop that, or you'll make him feel bad.”
 
Shisai Soubi nodded in a sort of shallow boy, “Yes.” He then asked in a calm and somewhat warm voice, “Where are we going?”
 
“We will go to Yuiko's house!” Yuiko happily cried out. “Will Soubi make food again? It makes Yuiko-chan happy in the stomach to eat Soubi-san's cooking.”
 
Soubi dutifully corrected, “No `-san', its just Soubi. I'm not in much of a position to be demanding respect.” Yuiko laughed and chattered on as she skipped down the street.
 
They then started off for the home, Yuiko pulling Soubi along by his slender wrist. Soubi let his hand slide out of hers and waited where he was until Ritsuka was by his side. Then he started walking again, next to the much smaller boy.
 
Ritsuka continued the thoughts he'd had in class, `Soubi is only 20 that is only 8 years older than me. But he doesn't have his ears or tail, and its because someone took them, just like they took his virginity.'
 
He had to pause a moment to calm down enough so he wouldn't make a scene right there in front of his friends. After a moment he continued his thoughts and resentment for the person who `took' Soubi.
 
Eventually they reached home, Soubi shed his coat and scarf, then headed for the kitchen where he instantly started on misou soup.
 
Yuiko waved, “Yuiko has to call her kassan and toussan now! Yuiko will be back.”
 
Yayoi smiled, he jumped out of his seat and ran after her happily, hoping for a chance to talk to his idol of love privately.
 
Ritsuka sat down behind a counter top; from where he sat he had a clear view of every move Soubi made while cooking. He watched the tailless man for a while before calling out in a quiet and emotionless voice, “Soubi.”
 
Soubi put down everything he was holding and turned, giving his full attention, “Yes.” He stated to show he was listening.
 
Ritsuka stated rather than asked, “You are not a virgin.”
 
The older boy was quiet before shaking his head and answering, “No… I'm not.”
 
The younger boy laced his fingers together on top of the counter, “And because of this you don't have ears or a tail.” Soubi remained silent, having not been asked a question, a response was not required. “I don't like it.” Ritsuka finally finished.
 
There was a long silence between the two. Soubi finally asked in a soft voice, “What do you wish me to do?”
 
Ritsuka paused for a moment, letting the anxiety build. “Get on the ground, yes kneel… and face that direction.” The boy finally ordered.
 
Soubi blinked, his liquid purple eyes studying the boy before him. He finally lowered his head, “Yes.” He turned and got on his knees in slow fluid motions.
 
The younger boy slid out of his chair and walked forward with a dark bag in his hand.
 
Soubi dropped his head further so he stared at the tiles on the floor, successfully hiding his blush. Ritsuka came to stand to his side, just behind him, “How old were you when you… lost your ears.”
 
“I was… 14.” Came the slow reply. Soubi almost jumped when he suddenly felt the thin and tender fingers weaving into his hair.
 
He could hardly contain his curiosity as to what his master was doing; he couldn't help but allow his eyes to drift up, to see if there were any clues to what was happening.
 
“Don't turn you head.” Demanded Ritsuka, knowing that the older boy could probably hardly hold off his curiosity. Soubi returned his gaze to where his head was facing, the ground.
 
Ritsuka moved to the other side of the head, parting a few strands of hair, “Did … Seimei take you?”
 
Soubi was quiet for a moment, slightly confused at the heaviness on his left side; something tugged gently at his hair, but balanced rather well on the side of his head. Soubi finally answered the question, “Y-yes.”
 
The young boy wondered about the stutter and then asked more specifically, “And he was the one who `took' your ears?”
 
The taller blonde dipped his head further downward, trying to hide his face beneath his hair. Ritsuka instantly corrected, “Don't move your head.” Soubi lifted his head to where it had been without complaint.
 
Ritsuka put his hand beneath the older boy's chin, “Keep your head up, right there.” He guided him till his head pointed directly ahead, face completely unhidden from his hair or shadows.
 
Ritsuka asked again after a moment, “My brother, Seimei, he's the one that took your ears, correct?”
 
Soubi finally shook his head slightly, “N-no.”
 
Ritsuka's arms dropped to his side and silence filled the air. Soubi noticed that there was an identical heavy item balancing on that side of his head now. He tried to look and see what was happening, but strictly kept himself from turning his head.
 
The younger boy paced behind the one on his knees, “Were you willing?” he finally asked. Ritsuka apparently wasn't quite willing yet to believe that Soubi was some type of slut, so he gave the option.
 
Soubi was silent for a moment; these types of conversations were so hard to have at any time, especially when being limited to the words `yes' and `no'. He cried out under his breath, “Ritsuka, I don't want to play this game any more. Please stop.”
 
Ritsuka repeated the question in a slightly harsher tone, “Were you a willing participant your first time?”
 
The boy squirmed uncomfortably on his knees under the other's gaze.
 
The thoughts raced through his mind, he hadn't offered himself, and he hadn't wanted it, but he did it, for Seimei's protection, like a trade off, `Is that willing enough? Argh! I don't need to make more problems, so I'll just tell him yeah, otherwise he'll be all worried about rape and such.' he thought to himself.
 
He finally answered, “Yes, I was.”
 
Aoyagi stated, “I see.” He moved behind Soubi, kneeling with one leg between Soubi's calves.
 
Soubi sensed this and started to squirm as much as he could without aggravating Ritsuka further.
 
Ritsuka asked, “Are you going to tell me whom you were taken by?”
 
Soubi thought about it and all the possible responses he could give to this before quietly asking for clearance, “Is that an order?”
 
Ritsuka sighed and pulled something else out of his bag. Soubi nearly jumped again, but instead just tensed, as he felt something tug on the back of his pants.
 
He bit down on his lip to keep from crying out in protest as the tugging and movement continued.
 
He realized he still had his belt on, so whatever his master was doing, he was planning on doing through a belt apparently.
 
Soubi tried to concentrate on the noise behind him, only bringing back his attention to the troublesome new objects on his head.
 
Ritsuka finally stood and paced back around Soubi, “No… it's not an order. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to… this time anyways.”
 
Soubi remained silent, he wished he could slide out from under that heavy gaze, but he was unable. Ritsuka put his hands behind Soubi's head, and for a moment the blonde was curious as to what was happening.
 
Well, until he recognized the familiar tightening around his neck, the harsh bite through the bandages on his neck. Soubi's eyes widened and he looked up at Ritsuka's face with a questioning look. The younger boy fastened the collar and stood back up.
 
“What do you think of it, Soubi?” Ritsuka asked, implying the blonde was allowed to touch the new accessory.
 
Soubi cautiously guided his hand up, touching the leather around his neck, he felt the rims to find that they were smooth and rounded, to prevent chaffing on his neck, and there was no metal on the front rim, a common trait of collars made to keep a `pet's head up at all times.
 
His fingers then wandered over the cool part, resting at the base of his neck. He found that it was a small tag, shaped like a butterfly. His finger traveled over its face to discover fine engravings.
 
Ritsuka stated, “It says `Beloved'.” Soubi was silent, he wasn't sure what to say, he still didn't know what the extra weight on his head, or hanging off his back were.
 
Ritsuka said, “Someone has already taken you. I can't ignore that, but I can try, so to speak. So I want you to wear those when ever you are around me.”
 
“Those?” Soubi repeated, asking for clarification.
 
“There is a mirror behind you.” Ritsuka stated.
 
With cautious movements, Soubi looked over his shoulder and saw something he hadn't seen in what felt like an eternity.
 
Perched on top of his head, were two slim gold ears, matching his hair color. Hanging from his belt and the hips of his pants by a small chain, was a long silky tail.
 
“I… you want me to wear this all the time?” Soubi asked.
 
“When ever you are around me.” Corrected Ritsuka, “And the collar… at all times.” Soubi returned his gaze; the look he gave wasn't questioning his authority, more… asking for a reason.
 
Ritsuka responded to the gaze, “As I said, I can't change that someone has taken you. But I can prevent anyone from doing it again while you're under my possession.”
 
He touched the silver butterfly and said in a contrastingly soft voice, “I want everyone to know that you're mine, Soubi.”
 
Soubi nodded, “Understood.”
 
The younger boy finally asked, out of curiosity, “Did Seimei ever mark you in such a physical way? To show you were his?”
 
The older boy touched the gauze beneath his collar, “He's the one that left me with these scars.”
 
Ritsuka looked slightly shocked his brother would do such a thing, “W-why?”
 
“As you said, to show I was his. The proof is still here, on my neck, even after he's gone.” Soubi replied with the barest hint of a smile.
 
Ritsuka offered a weak smile in return before stepping back, “You may stand now.” Soubi briefly bowed his head before he stood up and turned to resume cooking where he left off.
 
Yuiko ran into the room, Yayoi following her closely. The pink haired girl squealed with delight, “Oi! Soubi looks so cute! Yuiko likes Soubi's new look!”
 
Soubi smiled over his shoulder, “The compliment is appreciated. Thank you.” He turned and served the soup and watched as the children ate it.
 
Yayoi commented, “You cooked the tofu really long, its too soft.”
 
Yuiko slurped down more of the soup, “I like soft foods.”
 
Ritsuka nodded, “I do as well. Chewing is so tiresome, it makes eating such trouble.” Yuiko nodded and tried to eat her celery with as little chewing as possible. Yayoi sighed, and ate his misou without complaint.
 
After everyone was done, and long after Yayoi got kicked out for making Yuiko uncomfortable, Ritsuka announced it was time he should go. Ritsuka slipped on his jacket while Soubi put on his own when Yuiko ran up, “Wait! Yuiko has a funny gift!”
 
Ritsuka rolled his eyes, jokes tended to be less funny when someone announced they were going to tell a joke. He turned around and noticed the tall girl snapping a thin leather leash to Soubi's new collar.
 
Yuiko squealed in delight, “Soubi looks more like a cat now!” Soubi smiled and chuckled lightly at the pure idiocy of the girl, reaching up to unhook the clasp.
 
Ritsuka turned for the door, “Soubi, leave it, now lets go.”
 
Soubi blushed slightly; the rest of his getup was one thing. And master/slave was common enough for no one to stare at his collar but… a leash? He walked out the door with Ritsuka, trying to find a way to make the newer adornment less obvious.
 
Ritsuka asked, “Soubi, do you like your…” he smiled and chuckled, implying he was talking about the new accessories.
 
Soubi finally let the leash drop, trying to ignore it, “Yes. Thank you. How about you?” he asked, turning his head to the younger boy.
 
The dark haired one reached out his hand quickly, clutching the leash, he pulled on it, bringing Soubi down close enough to… kiss. Ritsuka placed a chaste kiss onto his Soubi's lips, darting out his sensitive tongue only for a second to collect the sweet honey taste on them.
 
He let the leash go and answered, “I love it.” Leaving Soubi standing in the middle of the sidewalk.
 
After a moment Soubi was back in step with Ritsuka, both wearing similar smiles, and blushes, not looking at each other, but still walking hand in leash.
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/loveableneko2/lovele ss/loveless4.png