Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ thoughtless ❯ Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay so this is my first fanfic so help and review!
 
*%*%*%*%*%*%*
 
“Try not to kill them Soubi.”
 
Yes! Now I remember. A fight with some one named Thoughtless. That was the last fight we had fought in a while.
 
“Tear them apart!”
 
A huge flow of wind came towards us.
 
“Complete defence!”
 
Suddenly a dome surrounded me and Soubi. The wind deflected and dissipated.
 
“Damn you're fast…but not fast enough! Shatter! Cut them to pieces”
 
Blades came at us.
 
“Too slow .Reverse! Reflect!”
 
Soubi managed to block most of the shards but one got my arm. There was a burning all through my body. The pain focussed on my left wrist.
 
“Ah!”
 
“Ristuka!”
 
A chain appeared. It connected to Soubi as well. I could see he was in pain.
 
“Restriction!” was heard in the background.
 
“I'm fine, focus!”
 
Another wall of blades came at us.
 
“Turn! Reverse!”
 
The blades flew back at Natsuki and Kenta.
 
“Defence! Defence! Defence damn it!”
 
It was no use the blades pierced there bearer and cut the sacrifice on the wrists and neck. Chains appeared.
 
“no! Natsuki! are you okay?”
 
“Ah!”
 
Natsuki fell to her knees. Her fighter was soon beside her. The fighter held her sacrifice in his arms.
 
“I'm fine. Continue.”
 
“No! You're too badly hurt!”
 
Soubi was beginning to attack.
 
“No don't Soubi!”
 
“is that an order?”
 
“Yes. Do you forfeit?”
 
I asked Kenta as his sacrifice was too week to talk.
 
“Yes we forfeit.”
 
Rolling over on my bed I realized just how much I did despised violence. There was a chrash down stairs. Mom. I knew it was a bad idea but I went to see her anyways.
 
 
As soon as I got down stairs the screams began.
 
“who are you?! You're not MY Ristuka! Give him back to me!”
 
She took a stride towards me. Behind her back there was a porcelain dish. She came closer now. I backed away. even so, she brought the dish down…hard. it smashed against my head.
 
“Ah!”
 
Then she grabbed a vase that lay tipped over on the table. She swung her arm. I lifted my arm in defence. There was another sharp pain. Soubi! Soubi! Help me Soubi! Please!
 
She flipped the table. I sat; helpless on the ground by the stairs. Then she opened the cutlery drawer. She dug through it, throwing the content on the ground. She took out a fork and headed towards me.
 
“Why? Why wont you give him back to me?”
 
She raised her arm and held it there.
 
“Mom! Mom please no!”
 
She brought her arm down.
 
“Soubi!”
 
 
*%*%*%*%*%*%*%*
 
Oh my! What will happen next!?
 
Maybe he dies…0-o
Maybe Soubi kills his mom…
 
Ha this is my first fanfic R+R please!