Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Zero ❯ 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Because this is one of my new favorite pairings, and I'm tried of plotless Loveless stories, and I really want to write something, since my other idea when down the drain.
Zero
01
It was in their younger years, when they first met.
They weren't really sure what was real, since everything felt like metal, tasted cold and bitter on their tongues. It was like a dream, at first, life was. Life wasn't real to them, trapped in this strange metal void. Fuzzy, blurry, painful at times. A woman would visit them, stare at them, then smile in a disturbingly serene way, and murmur words of encouragement, to whom they weren't quite sure. They were vaguely aware they existed, that there was another person beside them, but they weren't quite sure what it meant. All they could see, hear, taste, sense, think was cold.
Then, one day, the hazy curtain of the dream-like state was lifted, and they blinked their eyes in an uncertain birth.
“This is Nakano Yamato,” the woman, their professor, said. She motioned to the blond girl with a smile on her face, legs crossed and hands folded in a gesture of nervous welcome. “You'll be each other's partners.”
The other girl, just as young, stared through the cold glasses. Partner? Their eyes met in a single instant, but held for an eternity.
“Sakagami Kouya, meet your Sacrifice. Together you are…”
They spoke at once, together, eyes still locked in a strong hold. How old were they, but children, and yet they could see their world together, their calling together, together, together, as one.
“Zero.”
Notes:
This is mostly gonna be drabble pieces, as I realize now. My fault. These are the two lesbians from Loveless, that my friends and I have fallen in love with.
I got number three!!
::Dances::