Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Revenge of La Nerd:Part One ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey guys! Wow! In one day I add 2 chappies! Well see I'm makin' a YGO/Lupin the Third crossover, and I'm adding the eppys from my DVD's. So all I have to do is rewrite it on another document, and edit it. I like the idea lol. Anyway this is an eppy that wasn't on Adult Swim yet. This is from the DVD Volume 6, Lupin the Target. So this is an original eppy.

Disclaimer-Me owning Lupin the Third is like my little cousin Danny owning fairy godparents. Life threatening!

Dear Paris Metropolitan Police

This singular city once the world's capital of art has of late become instead to the art of capitalism. Therefore in an act of simple-minded protest, I Lupin the Third will remove all the money from every bank in the city, simultaneously.

At the Paris Police department, Inspector Zenigata from Interpol walked in and saluted to the chief, "Zenigata, with Interpol" he said as he walked in.

"Ah, we, welcome," he said, "Won't you please have a seat?"

"No thanks no time, I heard that there has been a threat from Lupin."

"Yes." He responded, "Its quite absurd, the number of banks is amazing."

"How many are there?!"

"Hundreds everywhere." The chief said as he turned his head to the left to the map of Paris. There were about 33 thumbtacks representing the banks in Paris.

"Is that them there?"

"Those my dear Inspector are just the main branches, the whole thing is just a waist of my resources, I mean with logistics involved one would require an army of thieves to pull off such a thing…"

"Except…WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LUPIN!"

"But the man is a human? Nespar?"

He growled, "Well that I won't know for sure until I catch him! And this time I will!"

"And how many times have you said THAT before?"

"Um…"

"Anyway until all of this nonsense is settled you can," he then went to his drawer and took out a paper with a photo paperclip on top, "coordinate with the head of my task force." He handed the paper to Zenigata.

Zenigata stuttered, "Um…are you sure this isn't a…"

"An error? Why is that? Merely because she is a female? As it happens she is the ideal candidate for the assignment."

"Galimarle…"

"She is descendent from the great inspector Galimarle Melon, whose brilliant career and many heroic exploits were unfortunately overshadowed by his humiliation at the hands of Lupin the First. Graduated, top of her class at both the national university and the police academy. Very skilled in many martial arts and in the fields of investigation and apprehension."

They then went to the training field where they saw a young woman wearing a French blue hat, her light brown hair was up in a neat bun, big Daria glasses were worn on her eyes. She wore a green coat with blue pants and silver heels and an orange turtle neck sweater. A dummy of Goemon came out she then looked to her left and blew a shoot at the dummy. Another dummy came out of Jigen almost shooting at her she then rolled over and shoot the dummy. She then saw a dummy of Suiza and saw her and shot at it.

"But as you can see, shes not bad in the field." The chief said. Then the next dummy came of Zenigata, when she saw it was his dummy she put her gun down. Then out came the dummy of Lupin. She then threw handcuffs at him. The first pair caught his left hand and right hand, the second pair went around his neck. And the last pair tied his feet together. "Very cool, even cold, but passionately determined to avenging her grandfather's disgrace. Are you still worried shes not up to the job?"

"Shes okay for a girl," Zenigata said, "But uh…" he then got out his gun and shot 3 times to remove the handcuffs from the dummy he then blew the steam off his gun and said, "No dummy can prepare you for the real thing." He then put his gun back in his coat.

Revenge of La Nerd

Outside the last bank in Paris, the Metropolitan police loaded all the cash from the last bank in Paris to trucks. Once they were done, Melon closed the truck and yelled," That's everything!" Trucks were driving all over the city, guarded by Police cars.

A few stories up a house Jigen was looking over the Police parade, "There they go," He said, "You know one of these days we should thank these guys for all their help. Nothin' fancy you know, I'm thinkin' maybe a fruit basket or somethin'. Just a lil' gesture sayin' `Thanks for panicking'" He said as he took off his hat briefly then put it back on.

Sitting on the couch was Suiza just reading another book, "Their doing just what we planned!" She replied.

"All the cash in Paris." Goemon said. "Now in one covenant …huh?" He then turned around and saw a very depressed looking Lupin. "Do you think it's just…"

"Yup…" Jigen started off as he walked towards Lupin, "He has Fujiko withdraw syndrome."

"She really loved this idea, it was one of her all time favorites, then she just disappeared." Lupin said.

"Shes as constant as the Paris sky." Goemon said.

"Hey come on, sure it's a drag Lupin but hey come on. More for us man you know what I mean?"

"Yeah who needs, I'm a bitch woman anyway?" Suiza replied.

"But Jigen, Suiza Paris without a woman is like Los Angeles without a car!" Lupin stated.

"Well the police department had very thoughtfully assigned one just for you here." He then reached into his coat and gave him a photo of Detective Melon.

"Oh really?" He then got the photo from Jigen.

"Yea, jus' your type too!" He chuckled.

"Ugh, ugly." Lupin said.

-At the City Morgue-

At the city morgue, the Paris police were putting away all the money from the banks into a secure spot in the city morgue. "Dead presidents," Detective Melon said, "Its what American criminals call `Paper Money'. So what more appropriate place for it, the city morgue, nespar?"

"Hmph this isn't some carver game detective." Zenigata sneered.

"Right inspector theres no room for wits in our work is there?"

-Back at the Police Department-

"I take it this visit means the money's been transferred and the morgue's secured." The chief said.

"Yes sir that is right." Said Detective Melon, "And the state of the art security system we've installed, can only be operated from that box on your desk." She said as she pointed to the box.

"Well done! Bravo! Looks like we've won again!"

"DON'T YOU BET ON IT!" Zenigata said, "LUPIN IS A LOT SMARTER THEN YOU SEEM TO THINK! HES COMING AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!"

"When that happens," Detective Melon said until the door opened to reveal a cop.

He saluted and said, "Excuse me sir."

"Yes what?"

Melon then turned around and threw handcuffs at the cop. The handcuff caught his right hand and caught the pole next to him. The cop yelled and said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN'?! ARE YOU FOOL?!"

"Now jus' calm down what do you want?" The Chief asked.

The police officer took out a piece of paper from his coat and said, "I uh just need signature on this seal sir."

"Very well." Detective Melon then took of the cuffs from the cop. He then glared at her, but she ignored it. He then gave the paper to the chief and he signed it, "Very well will that be all?"

The cop saluted, "Yes that's all."

"Whats that?" Zenigata asked.

"What?"

"On the back of your uniform."

"What?! What is it?!" There was a piece of paper on the back of the police officer's back.

"Ready or not, here I come." The chief read off the paper.

"How the…? That lil'…" Zenigata stuttered.

"Only a fool would've failed notice such a thing. You're an embarrassment, I should ship you back to the academy!"

"HEY! EVERYONE HAS ONE EVEN YOU!" The police officer said. Everyone looked behind them. They all had the same note stuck on their backs. "You can't seriously do this to me! That's discrimination! " The cop said, "I am calling my union!"

"DAMN IT! COME ON LUPIN! He's really chewing the scenery in there." Jigen said looking to the whole ordeal across the street from the police department.

"Stupid idiot, if he acts all kiddie like, we'll never get to the city morgue." Suiza replied.

"He has all the watts of an electrocuted baboon." Goemon said.

"The problem is he watches too many damn cartoons!"

"Yeah, I should stop making him watch Spongebob." Suiza replied.

"SITTING THERE SMIRKING LIKE YOUR ALL BETTER THEN ME!" The cop said to Detective Melon. "WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PRINCESS JUST BECAUSE YOUR GRANDFATHER WAS…" Melon then took a photo of the cop and the cop just stood there still and blinked.

"Hold it," Jigen said, "I wonder why shes taken his friggin' picture in there."

"Let me see," Suiza said as she took the telescope from Jigen and looked," Oh no! That's one of those Polaroid laser cameras! That little baby can see directly through the polyvinyl chloride of his facemask! He's in trouble."

Melon took out the photo out of the camera and looked at it. It was Lupin. She chuckled and walked up to Zenigata. Lupin disguised as the cop went to rant to the chief. "Well he wasn't lying." Melon said to Zenigata.

"Huh?" Zenigata said.

"Lupin he's here RIGHT NOW!" Zenigata growled then got out his handcuffs, but Melon stopped him and she gave him some binoculars. She then pointed out the window he took the binoculars and saw Jigen, Suiza and Goemon. "Look inspector, on the balcony across the street."

"Yep, shes spotted us." Jigen said, "We better move the timetables."

"Well lets do this." Suiza replied.

"I'm ready when you are." Goemon said. Jigen then opened his briefcase and putted together a large rifle gun. Across the street Melon closed the curtains and the ranting cop stopped ranting. "Huh? Hey is your…"

Melon gave the photo to the chief and said, "We, your friends can't help you anymore Lupin."

"What? Lupin? What are talking about?"

"Come on don't hide it." Zenigata snapped.

"Alright," Lupin took off his mask and hat and revealed his face, "I admit it, its me."

"Well I must say, this is quite an honor." The chief said.

"Awww shucks your going to make me blush."

"Just what do you got up your sleeve?" Zenigata asked.

"You can't seriously be havening any hopes of escape." Melon remarked.

"Hey, even a condemned man can dream, ESPICALLY when his sharp shooters have you in his sights!"

"That's why the curtains are closed." Zenigata smirked.

"But with all the lights on his friends can still make out our shadows." Melon said, she then threw handcuffs to the light switch and the lights turned off.

"Good job killing the lights," Lupin said, "Good for me, but you guys are gonna be less then delighted."

"How's that?!" Zenigata asked. Suddenly Jigen shot 3 shots. One to Melon, one to Zenigata, and one to the chief.

"That's how, see those letters are your back are written in florescent paint so…" He turned on the lights and chuckled, "I'm sure you get the point. Now don't worry their just tranquilizer darts, you'll be fine." He then walked up to the desk and said, "Now don't tell me this is the control console for the city morgue, would it?" Lupin then pressed a button and the chief, Melon, and Zenigata then fell to the ground.

"I hate this guy." Zenigata said. Melon then struggled to handcuff Lupin but she then fell to the ground.

"Bye Melon catch you later." He then blew a kiss to her and left out the door.

"You bastard!" Melon whispered, "I'll get you I swear I'll…" She then groaned and fell asleep.

On the road in Paris, there was truck filled with all the money in Paris. The person who was driving the truck was Suiza. Lupin was next to her. "So if all this cash was in the city morgue do you think all of the bank vaults were full of John Dough?" Lupin asked Jigen.

"I just flashed on this weird image of the ATM's spitting toes and fingers out." He replied.

"Your right, I mean lets say a family was gonna visit their loved ones ashes, they stupidly open the box and bada ding, bada boom, money!!" Suiza replied.

"Look over there," Goemon replied.

"Looks like some kind of road block," Lupin replied. Near the tollbooth there were cops there. Stopping anyone to see if they have all the money, "Everything is goin' according to plan." Suiza then turned the truck to the right so they can escape to their hideout.

-Paris Police Department-

Back at the police department Melon already woke up from the dart. She was in the main room where there was an electric map of Paris. Cops and detectives were all over to try to catch Lupin, Zenigata came in and opened the door madly, "Nice of you to join us Inspector," Melon replied.

"Where's the chief?" Zenigata asked as he walked up to her.

She shrugged and said, "Frankly I assumed both of you were off composing letters of resignation."

"As a matter of fact this doesn't faze me one bit." He snapped as he went into her face.

She got into his face and snapped, "Ah, gotten use to it?"

He growled replying, "If you weren't a girl…"

"I'll bet I'd be just your type."

A male detective got off the phone got up and said, "Detective that was general La Flaunge confirming a level 3 radar over the entire sector."

Melon turned her head towards the map and said, "Air, surface, and water routes are all locked down, there no way out of the city now. Not with that much cash." The map was blinking yellow light on all the routes that were secured.

"The one thing about failure is that it teaches you humility." Zenigata replied.

"Yes but," Melon replied until the phone rang, she went to pick it up.

On the other line a soft voice was heard, "Hello is this detective Melon?"

"We,"

"I have some very valuable information."

"Uh-huh?" Melon asked in shocked.

"I mean you are looking for Lupin aren't you?"

"Just tell me, who am I speaking to?"

It was no one other than Fujiko Mine, she then replied, "Just an old friend of his."

I hope ya like it. Anyway later much!

El Cid Girl