Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ Suiza, the New Member ❯ Reina Azteca Part One ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. Hey ya'll! Damn, sorry for the long update. I'm already back in school;. I'm in 8thgrade now, 05!!! Lol. Anyways I have some good classes and great teachers. I'm glad I actually have a nice CORE teacher. Mr. Higgerson is so cool. And I'm soooooooooo happy I got Mr. Vijeh for a math teacher. God, he's soooooooooo hott! Anyways I already have homework, I finished my "I Am" poem, now I gotta do my "Work Place" Essay. But hey, at least I updated lol.

Disclaimer-Me owning Lupin the Third is like my bitch cousin actually having good friends, not possible

-Reina Azteca: Part One-

-Yucatan Mexico-

In a wonderful state in Mexico, the Lupin gang we're just out enjoying the site of the Aztec pyramids. "Wow, Mexico is rich in history." Jigen replied.

"A little if ya count Aztecs, Mayans, Olmecas, and other tribes. Then ya call it, sacrificing blood dudes." Suiza replied.

Lupin then turned his head towards Suiza and said, "I heard that your half Mexican Suiza, am I not correct?"

She turned her head to him and nodded, "Yup, my dad's Japanese and my mom is Mexican. So I'm trilingual plus I know a lot about both histories."

"It is said that the Aztecs use to sacrifice blood and organs just to please their gods." Goemon replied.

"Oh as gruesome as it is Goemon, its damn true." Suiza replied as she turned her head towards Goemon. "And if it weren't for the Spaniards conquering them, we'd still do that, yech."

"Though ya gotta admit, the whole thing sounds a little too damn far fetched." Jigen replied as he lit a cigarette in his mouth.

Suiza then ran up to one of the small step altars and fell on her knees. She then imitated an Aztec head priest cutting out a person's heart and then took it out and raised it up to the sky. All the guys could do was laugh at her. She then stepped down and said, "That's how it was dudes."

"Very funny Suiza." Replied Fujiko coming up to them. The gang then turned around and saw Fujiko.

"I see your back baby." Lupin replied.

"I only went to see that big pyramid over there."

"You know it is said that before he died, Montezuma the leader of the Aztecs left a big fortune of gold and hid it in one of the remaining pyramids so the Spaniards won't find it." Suiza replied.

"Your kidding right?" Jigen said.

"Well do ya think I'm kidding? It might be true, it might not, but hey these are the only remaining Aztec pyramids alive. So the treasure has to be hidden in one of these pyramids."

"Hey were not gonna do a round off check Suiza," Fujiko replied, "We might as well just look into it and see."

Reina Azteca

"Okay I only said that there was treasure. I do not know the exact whereabouts of it." Suiza replied.

"But ya have to have a lead on it Suiza." Jigen replied.

"Yeah, we know your holding out on us!" Lupin replied.

Suiza then let out a gasp and said, "I'm not!" Suiza yelled to Lupin as she glared at him, "I do not know, but I know something we can do."

"What can we do Suiza?" Goemon asked.

"Well we can look over these pyramids and sites, there must be at least something we can find like ruins or who knows."

"Worth a shot." Replied Jigen. So the gang started to walk all over the Aztec remains, until they stopped near the near the central pyramid. Suiza then sat cross-legged on the grass near the stairs of the pyramid, "Okay stupid idea." She was itchy on her back and tried to scratch it, she then put the tip of her acrylic nail near a carving in the pyramid, and broke it, "OW!!" Suiza yelled.

"Whats wrong Suiza?" Jigen asked.

"I broke my damn nail!" She responded.

"Oh well ya can always pay for new ones."

"Not funny," Suiza then sucked her right index finger, "It hurts, plus I felt something weird when I broke it." She then got up, turned around and fell to her knees to see what broke her nail, near the ruin; it was dusty Suiza then wiped it off and saw some Aztec ruins with a symbol of the rain god, Tlaloc, "Wow! Hot damn!!"

"What is it Suiza?" Lupin asked.

"It's ruins! Aztec ruins! And wait, its NOT in Aztec its in Spanish!"

"You speak Spanish well, WHATS IT SAY?!?!?!?"

"Hold ya patience Eager Mc Beaver I'll see."

"Maybe it's the key to the treasure."

Suiza saw it then translated in English, "To find the hidden treasure, of Montezuma find the old headdress he once had and read the calendar on the night of the last day of the full moon, you'll find the location to the treasure." She then got up and kept sucking her finger.

"Wow! WE GOT IT!!!" Lupin yelled excitedly.

"I hope it is the treasure Suiza," Jigen replied, he saw her sucking her finger still, he then grabbed her wrist and slowly pulled out and said, "Quit sucking your finger ya look like a big baby, plus do you know if you keep doing that you'll get buck teeth?"

"Um, no, and plus I only suck my fingers when I brake a nail." Suiza replied angrily.

"Jesus, we got the info now all we need is an Aztec Calendar and a headdress?"

"Um, yup that's what it said."

"Well, theres a priceless Aztec calendar at the Mexican museum in Tlaxcala. We might as well get that." Fujiko replied.

"Oh yeah, like we're just gonna waltz up to the museum and make a heist for a worthless calendar??" Jigen replied.

"Um, yeah…" Suiza replied sarcastically.

-Tlaxcala Mexico, Museum of the Indian Tribes of Mexico-

At the museum in Tlaxcala the Lupin gang was just looking all the ancient Aztec artifacts. Suiza was inside the museum, she disguised her self by putting her long curly hair up in a neat bun, she wore an orange sleeveless shirt with a white skirt that came up to her knees, and white flip flops. Thick glasses were worn on her eyes. The glasses were a mini camera. And her white pearl earrings were actually a hearing device where she can hear Lupin. And her necklace with her own astrology sign was a microphone.

Lupin and Jigen were outside near the alley. They were looking through her mini computer. "Damn, Suiza sure makes some hella good gadgets." Lupin replied. "While shes wearing those glasses we can see what she sees."

"Well let's see if she finds it, we might as well find that headdress too." Fujiko replied.

"Fujiko have faith in Suiza, she may be crazy, but she only shows that to not show her smart brain." Goemon replied.

"Sagittarius to Cancer and Scorpio dudes, come in." Suiza replied as she held her necklace charm with her thumb and index finger. "Come in."

Lupin and Jigen responded to the call and replied, "S and C amigos here, whats up Suiza?" Lupin replied.

"I'm still looking around for this thing, but hey the tour guide, I'm gonna ask him."

"Okay you do that Suiza, we'll see whats up here."

"Okay." Suiza then started to walk up to a man with black hair and brown eyes. "Hola," She replied, "I'm with la University of Mexico and I'm here to study more about Aztec civilizations. Do you have any Aztec Calendars here?"

"Si, yes, we do, actually we found one a couple of months ago, here let me show you." The man replied. He then turned around and walked straight. And stopped to a display of an Aztec calendar in a glass box. Next to it was an Aztec headdress, the gold nuggets and feathers were out of the center, it was just a shattered puzzle. "We found this Aztec Calendar near the ruins in Yucatan, and there was this interesting headdress next to it, but it's all out of place. Sadly, no one can put it back together."

"Is that so? Well, muchas gracias senor," Suiza replied bowing her head, "You've been a good help."

"De nada." The man replied smiling, "Feel free to look as much as you want, senorita." The man then walked away.

Suiza began to examine the calendar, and saw that in the middle of it, was the symbol of Tlaloc, she gasped and said, "Hot damn!!!"

"What is it Suiza?" Lupin replied.

"I found it, I can tell this is the calendar!! It has the same symbol as in the ruins."

"And let me guess, that's headdress it actually the one that is the second key to the treasure."

"Yup, if they found it near the ruins, then it must be for that."

"Come outside and meet us in the alley, we'll discuss how to nab that thing."

"Okay." She then began to walk out the door. She got out then ran to her left towards the alley where the gang was. "Whats up dudes??"

"Nada much, good job on finding it Suiza."

"Thanks, okay I took some snapshots with the glasses, and heres the area of the whole kit and caboodle."

The gang then looked around both glass case photos of the artifacts. "Good pics Suiza," Jigen replied, "And I see an exact opening already."

"Really where?" Lupin asked.

"You see the glass displays? Their not connected to the stands. So we can just like lift them up,"

"I don't know, security might be tight," Suiza replied, she then pressed a button on her laptop which skipped some photos, "As ya can see, security's pretty tight, cameras all over the place, and of course I know theres sensitive light pressure beams. So I got an idea,"

"Whats it Suiza?"

"Well Lupin, ya see, we can just make a hole on the ceiling and life them up with some balloons, and hey…"Suiza then began to go inside her white purse and found some mini squares that were actually air pressure balloons, "These lil babies that me and Lupin made, will help us greatly in this assignment." Suiza then turned her heel and said, "I'm gonna put them on the glass cases, and I bet ya no one will notice that their there." Suiza then walked to the museum and walked to the artifacts. She then placed 4 of her mini squares on each side near the fat left down corner of the glass cases. And she did the same to the other ones and then left outside.

-Later that Night-

The gang then got the rooftop of the museum at 12 o clock in the morning. Goemon, Suiza, and Lupin were on the rooftop while Fujiko and Jigen were in the helicopter. The mini squares had transmitters on them so Suiza took out her mini comp, and followed the signal. They were walking until they got to where the signal led them, "This is it." Suiza replied, she then turned her head towards Goemon, "Goemon I think this place might use a cool lil' moon roof."

Goemon nodded as he got out his Zantetsuken samurai sword and cut a hole through the roof. Lupin then took out a remote from his belt and said, "Fly lil' ones, fly!!!" He then pressed a button, which caused the squares to become big helium balloons. Both of the glass cases then floated up in the air. Once it got up to Lupin's sight, he then grabbed the one holding the Aztec Calendar, and Suiza got the puzzled headdress.

"We did it!!!" Suiza yelled.

"Yup we did." Lupin replied.

"Okay, enough celebrating," Goemon replied, "We got to get the hell out of here."

"Right." Suiza nodded. They then ran to the helicopter and got inside. Jigen then lifted them up in the air. They then left to their hideout.

-Panama City, Panama Airport-

At the Panama airport, Zenigata was waiting to board on a plane, and saw an article saying that in a Mexico museum, somebody stole an ancient Aztec Calendar and the headdress. Zenigata then clenched the paper and yelled, "LUPIN!!!! I KNOW ITS YOU!!! I GOTTA GET TO MEXICO!!!"

-At Lupin's Hide Out-

The Lupin gang were in their hideout in a small ranch in Mexico. Inside they sat down on the couch. Lupin was trying to put together the Aztec Headdress. After about 30 minutes. Lupin then got frustrated, "AH HELL!!!" He yelled, "This damn thing is too damn hard."

"Hey Lupin lemme see that." Suiza replied. As she got up from the couch and got the headdress puzzle. Suddenly she knew where everything went, "I see…so ya go like this, turn it like this…and oh ya do this." The gang was looking at her in amazement, Suiza was actually putting the headdress together. The Suiza completed it. "Wa la!"

"WHOA!!" Was all the gang could reply.

"Ya actually did it!" Jigen replied, "Wonder why you could've solved it and Lupin couldn't?"

"I dunno. I think it has to do with like, ya have to a specific kind of person, maybe? I don't know."

"Well at least you solved it." Fujiko replied, "The full moon won't be for another 2 days, so we'll wait to get the `treasure map'."

"Well ya gotta admit it is pretty," Suiza said, "I'm gonna see how it looks on me," Suiza then put the headdress on and started to lose her balance. And she heard some weird music in her ears, music of drums playing and people chanting to the rain god, Tlaloc, "In the name of the god, Tlaloc, the real Aztec princess will find its…" Suddenly Suiza began to faint in front of the gang's eyes.

"SUIZA!!!!" Jigen yelled as he walked up to her unconscious body and picked her up. She was lying in his arms till Lupin said, "Something weird happened."

"What should we do?" Fujiko asked.

"Lets let her rest, then when she wakes up, she can tell us what happened."