Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Endless Love ❯ Dark Past and The Origin ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N(karu-14): Hello again Minna! I'm here with another fanfic in my hands…well not exactly in my hands, but you get it. Ok, Ok, I know I have my other fic to update first, but I got this really cool and really weird idea that I want to share with you… I hope you like it! I decided that I wanted to try Fantasy and Action, together with Romance of course! Well, anyway, I made this so that if I ever had a writer's block for my first fic `Closer You and I', I'll update this so that I won't become lazy again. Anyways, this is an Alternate Universe Fic OK? Well, anyhow, here it is!
 
 
…but first the Disclaimers….
 
 
Disclaimer: I really do not own Rayearth or it's characters. So don't sue me please?
 
 
 
“ENDLESS LOVE”
 
 
CHAPTER ONE: The Dark Past and the Origin
 
 
 
For many years, the Shiroshidou and the Kairutomihon's Clans and Warriors have been destined to be sworn enemies. The main reason?…
 
 
 
One Century ago…A Shiro maiden named Crystal, met a Tomihon lad named Oliver. For years, they're friendship grew and grew until it finally blossomed into something much deeper than frienship…Love.
 
 
 
Several years have passed and their families, the Shiro's and the Tomihon's, never disturbed the growing relationship between the couple. Finally, Oliver proposed to Crystal, and as expected, she accepted it. His engagement item, was a mirror pendant that were passed onto his family from generations to generations.
 
 
 
On the day of the wedding itself, before Oliver was to kiss the Bride, someone stabbed him from behind. It was Edward, Crystal's third cousin. The Shiro's knew that Edward loved Crystal, what they didn't know was that he would do something as horrifying as this. Before Edward could run away, some of the Tomihon's got him.
 
 
 
There, before the altar, Crystal held onto Oliver until his final breath. Crystal grieved for her Love's departure. She stared at Oliver's pale form. While staring at him, she did not notice that someone was behind her. It was Garnet.
 
 
 
Just like Edward's relation to Crystal, Garnet was also a third cousin of Oliver.
 
 
 
The people was so caught up with Edward and what he did, they did not notice Garnet too. Then, before anyone could prevent it, Garnet slashed Crystal from behind with a sword.
 
 
 
The Tomihon's knew that Garnet was obsessed with Oliver, and they had expected her to do such as that, on one of these days.
 
 
 
Garnet tried to escape, but some of the Shiro's caught her.
 
 
 
Then, after a few moments. The spirits of both Oliver and Crystal appeared before all the Shiro's and Tomihon's eyes. The spirits said:
 
 
 
Because of our families ill fate and intentions…
Our families shall forever live in Earth with a blessing and a curse that will be passed to future generations…
 
The blessing:
The Shiroshidou's and the Kairutomihon's shall forever gain eternal beauty, life, strength, and power.
 
The curse:
Whenever the moon rises at its fullest, the warriors of both Clans, becomes inexpressible beings which in turn should drink a blood chosen noble being.
 
The chosen ones…
The Black Kail and The Red Knight are the only ones who can find a way to lift the forbidden curse that will forever cause eternal peace and happiness to their relatives…
 
 
 
 
 
After they said the Half Blessing/ Half Curse, they disappeared right in front of them, leaving their families totally shocked and speechless.
 
 
When they finally gained their composure, the Shiroshidou's and the Kairutomihon's kept on blaming each other because of what had occurred.
 
 
Their elders have vowed to never become acquaintances with the other Clan ever again and also swore to kill them if they ever crossed each other's path.
 
 
Years have passed and they have discovered that the curse was real. But, the curse also had a flaw. They have discovered that they were truly immortal, but, only to those who never had crossed any accidents or killings. If they did, that's the only way to be free from the curse. And also, the curse only will only be set off if they only lived in Tokyo. If they did not, those people who lived far away from Tokyo is free from becoming, as they say, inexpressible beings and needing to drink a Chosen Noble's blood.
 
 
 
And this Half Blessing, Half curse still continues to haunt the Shiroshidou's and the Kairutomihon's until today….
 
 
 
***************************************************************** ******
 
 
A/N(karu-14): So, was this first chapter weird? Not understandable? Or something? If it is, I'm gonna rewrite someday. Ok? Sorry if it was confusing. Don't worry, the future chapters will be the one to explain this “Half Blessing, Half Curse” thing.
 
 
I'm also sorry that this was short. I only made this to explain the whole “Dark Past” situation. I already made the next chapter and it's a lot longer than this.
 
 
Anyway…
 
 
PLEASE REVIEW, SUGGEST, ASK A QUESTION, PRAISE(hehehe), or even FLAME(but only if it's necessary)!! Please tell me if it had a good start. Tell me something!!
 
 
And so…
 
 
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!