Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Life isn't fair ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life isn't Fair

Chapter One

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own MKR. It is property of Clamp. Please don't steal or copy this fic because that belongs to me.

Author's notes: WHAT!? You mean she actually continued it!? I bet that's what your all thinking! Well yes, yes I am. Hope you enjoy it.

~Chapter Two~

"Um…" Primera started. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead. Shoot." He replied.

Mokona sat in a wooden chair at one end of a table while Primera sat on the table on the other end. They had both sat down to dinner.

"Is it possible for me to become human too?" She whispered.

Mokona blinked. "You want to?"

She nodded meekly.

"Why?"

"Because, I hate being a fairy!" She said getting suddenly angry. "I'm too small to do anything helpful, and I'm different from everyone else! None of my kind are left! Why would I want to stay like this? I hate being so different!"

"Why should being different matter?" Mokona asked point blank.

Primera didn't expect the question and was taken aback. "Oh never mind!" She exploded and flew off to another room.

"Oh Primera…" Mokona shook his head.

***

Mokona lay in his bed that night unable to sleep. Primera lay on her tiny bed Mokona had made for her, having the same problem. "Mokona…" Primera whispered.

"Yes?"

"I don't know why I want to be human, but I promise to find out."

"Good, then I promise to help." Mokona replied.

"Really!?"

"Yes."

"Good. Well then I think the two of us need to go back to the castle!"

"WHAT!?" Mokona flipped out.

"I think it will do us both some good if we go back to the castle and face our fears. Plus I need to yell out my anger at Hikaru some more." Primera giggled a bit.

"But I…"

"Oh come on Mokona! Don't be such a baby!"

"I'm not a baby. They'll hate me for what I've done."

"No they won't! I heard all three of those knights saying they missed you! They want to see you again!"

"They do?"

"YES!" Primera gave an exasperated sigh.

"Okay, then tomorrow we leave." Mokona decided.

"Really?"

"I suppose. You'll just keep whining about it if I don't agree."

"I would not!"

"Would too…" Mokona replied as he drifted off to sleep.

"Would not." Primera whispered and rolled her eyes.

***

The next day Mokona and Primera woke up bright and early. After eating some breakfast they set out to the castle. Primera began flying off right away but Mokona told her to stop. "What is it?" She asked.

"I have to walk, and that will take a while to get back to the castle. I don't know if you know it, but you flew quite a long ways." He explained and closed his eyes. The jewel on his forehead began to glow. A beam of red light extended from it, and the floating disk, that Hikaru, Umi and Fuu had used to get from place to place appeared. "Come on." He said to Primera and got on it. He sat down while Primera fluttered over and sat on his shoulder. With that, the dick began to float up into the air, and took of towards the castle.

After quite a bit of silence, Primera spoke up. "So…you're the creator of Cephiro?" She asked cautiously.

"In a sense." He replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I myself am not, and never was the creator. I always used to be that little fluffball, always goofing of. I was just another creature of Cephiro. But then one day, the creator, he came to me and promised me one wish so that he may inhabit my body to guide the Magic Knights. I of course agreed, I probably would have even without a wish. When the knights saved Cephiro, I was granted my wish, and that was to become human." He slowly explained.

"So then I need to see the creator to become human?"

"No. I was a special case. But don't worry, because I know there's a way for you to become human, we just have to find it."

Primera pouted momentarily, but then calmed herself. "All right."

***

"Well." Mokona gulped. "Here we are." He said as he stepped in to the castle, the disk disappearing.

"Yep." Primera nodded.

"FERIO! I'm going to kill you!!!" A shrill female voice cried from down the hallway.

"Umi, chill out will you!?" A male voice shouted nervously.

"Miss. Umi, I don't think violence will solve anything." Another female voice said, also with nervousness.

"Well, Fuu, he's your fiancée! Tell him to keep his hands off my food before I serve it!" The first voice said angrily.

"Geesh, I only took a little taste."

"Yes, Ferio, but you do it EVERYDAY!"

Suddenly Ferio burst out of the hall, and ran near Mokona and Primera, not noticing them. Of course after him came Umi, and after her Fuu.

"HEY!" Primera shouted when all three were there near her.

"They all stopped and looked in her direction. "Primera?" Umi blinked, forgetting about Ferio.

"Yup. I decided I'd come back." She smirked.

"Oh, its very nice to have you back Miss. Primera!" Fuu smiled, and then noticed Mokona. "May I ask who your companion is?" She asked.

"Oh um…this is…."

"Umi! Fuu!" Hikaru came bursting on to the scene. "What happened? I went to go find Lantis, and when we come back you two were gone!"

"Well Ferio over here got mighty greedy and he was just about to serve out his punishment." Umi glared over at the young prince.

"And that would be what?" Ferio asked.

"You have to help clean up after dinner!" Umi laughed.

"What? You'll never get me to do that!" Ferio huffed.

"Ferio, I think that it would be best if you helped to clean up, since you have been sneaking tastes." Fuu agreed with Umi.

"Oh great, both of them against me…" Ferio sweatdropped. "All right. I'll do it, but just tonight."

"Ah, there you are." Lantis's deep voice said as he joined the group.

"LANTIS!" Primera squealed and quickly flew over to him.

"Primera!?" Lantis said surprised. "Where have you been?" He asked.

"Um…just out I suppose." She replied. "Oh, as I was saying…" Primera looked back at Mokona who hesitantly nodded. "This is…"

"Mokona!?" Hikaru gasped as she starred at him.

"Um…what she said." Primera sweatdropped.

"WHAT!?" The others all shouted.

Authors Notes: Wow…I actually finished another chapter! Again, I apologize so much for taking so long to update this story!