Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Life isn't fair ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life Isn't Fair

Prologue

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own MKR. It is property of CLAMP. This story DOES belong to me though so please don't copy or steal it.

Author's notes: I'm warning you right here and now. You need to have an open mind to read this story. It's a very strange idea I had. Well let's get right to it. And please, please don't flame me!

~Chapter One~

Fluttering of little wings was heard in the forest on that wet, muggy evening. Many tears were shed on the forest floor by the fairy to which those wings belonged. She settled on to a branch of a tree. Her soaking, blue hair was no longer in the usual style but was a mess that fell all over her. Her dress was soiled and ripped and her face was tear-stained.

"Stupid Hikaru! I hate her." She sniffled. "It's all her fault. Lantis and I were perfectly fine until she came around. She ruined everything. Why did Lantis have to go and fall in love with her? Huh? It's just not fair!" Now she was sobbing as hard as she could. "Lantis was the only one I loved and the only one I ever will. All of my kind have been wiped out. I'm the only one left and he saved me from dying."

"Why are you crying little fairy?" A voice said behind her.

Primera wiped away her tears and turned to face whoever said that. "I'm not crying." She protested and gave him an evil glare.

It was a young man with pale skin and white/silver hair. His eyes were red and had a glint of mischief in them. "Now THAT'S the Primera I know." He grinned.

"How do you know my name?" Primera gasped.

"Do I have to pounce you to get you to recognize me?" He asked slyly.

Primera's eyes widened. "It can't be. No, I'm just imagining it. Wait!" She got an idea.

"Don't make me say it please." He begged.

"Say it!" Primera ordered.

"No! I won't say it!"

"SAY IT!"

"Oh fine…" He sighed then paused. "Puu puu puu!" He smiled.

"Mo, mo, mo…" She passed out right then and there. She fell off the branch but he caught her.

***

Primera woke up later that day in the middle of a huge white pillow. Someone had given her a small piece of cloth for a blanket. "What a weird dream…" She murmured. "Mokona, a human. Yeah right…" She snorted.

"I see you're awake." The same voice from earlier said.

Primera sat up and the human Mokona had just walked into the room. "Um…" Primera mumbled. "What the heck happened to you!" She shouted, going back to being her normal self.

"Hm…well, I was getting rather tired of my old form. I know I'm cute and all like that but this way, at least I have opposable thumbs!" He replied. "Human form is much easier."

"I see. So this is where you've been?" Primera looked around the room.

"Yup."

"Why? I mean, why didn't you stay at the castle? Everybody LOVES you there." She told him.

"If I had stayed everything would be uncomfortable between me and anyone there. All of them knowing that they're little fluffball friend was the creator of Cephiro and Earth, so in turn created them." Mokona sighed.

"Ya, but at least they wonder where you are. I bet no one is thinking about me since I ran away." Primera sulked.

"And why do you think that?" He asked.

"It's just that…" She started. "Oh never mind!" She gritted her teeth. "It's…nothing to worry about."

"Sure…" Mokona said and placed some food on the table next to Primera. "Help yourself." He said and walked out of the room.

Primera could only blink. "Is this really happening?"

Author's notes: So…weird huh? Well is this a complete lost cause or should I continue? I'm really not sure, but if there's at least one person out there that wants me to continue I will. Please tell me what you think.