Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sakurairo Mau Koro: As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill The Air ❯ The Cherry Blossom Tree ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Author: tears oF U
 
Title: As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill the Air (Sakurairo Mau Koro)
 
Summary: As cherry blossoms fill the air a young spring love fills the air. Two children grow up together, Fuu and Ferio. They play with their Cherry Blossom Tree every weekend, and as the color of the leaves change, the love they have for each other will never change.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own MKR, and the song Sakurairo Mau Koro. MKR is owned by Clamp and the song is copyright Sony Music by Mika Nakashima.
 
 
Chapter 1
The Cherry Blossom Tree
 
"Mom, can I go play at the tree?" Fuu asked tugging on her mom's dress. Fuu and her parents just moved to Hokkaido 2 days ago and are just settling in. "Ok honey, but stay close." Fuu was excited and ran out the door, it was a perfect spring day, the sky was blue, and the trees were magnificent. When she ran up to the hill, there was a boy, a dirty and mischievous looking one too. Fuu just smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Fuu, I just moved here and I'm 6 years old." Fuu held out her hand and Ferio had a confused look in hiss eyes. "Uh, hi, I'm Ferio, I'm 7 years old!" He said hugging her. "Oh…" Fuu blushed and the embrace ended. "Wanna play catch?" Ferio asked. Fuu blushed again, she looked up at the big tree first, the cherry blossoms falling everywhere, "Um, sure…" She said. They played catch for an hour, smiling, laughing and teasing each other. After sweating they were so tired they fell onto the grass side by side. "They sky looks so cool, huh?" Fuu said sighing. "Yeah, one day, I'll go up their, into space." Ferio said with a giggle. Fuu looked at him and blushed. Ferio looked at her and their eyes met. They both turned their heads and looked at the sky immediately, as red as an apple.
 
"Fuu, it's getting late, let's go!" Fuu's mom called from the front door. Fuu got up and said goodbye to Ferio, who was still lying on the grass. "See you tomorrow!" Fuu said while running to her house. Ferio smiled and waved back. It was now pitch black, and Ferio was still out laying in the warm of the night. "Aaah, this is better than being at home, with all my parents yelling, hehe…" He said smiling, and in a few minutes, he fell asleep under the cherry blossom tree. As the two played together next to their cherry blossom tree, they got older, and even at their adolescent years they still played together.
 
"You know, we never gave our big tree a name." Ferio said putting his palm on it. Now that they thought of it, they never did give it a name; it was like another friend to them.
"We should give it a name then!" Fuu said cheerfully, looking at the red leaves. It was now fall, and the pink beauty had faded away.
"Hmm, how about Pinky?" Ferio suggested, they both laughed.
"Nah, how about three?" Fuu suggested, thinking of it as their third friend.
"Good idea Fuu, but how about sanbanchijin (sanban chijin/ third friend)?" Ferio said, Fuu loved the name, and they agreed to call their tree, "sanbanchijin."
" Let's agree that our third friend will always protect us, no matter what." Fuu suggested, Ferio agreed and they shook hands. They both looked at the tree, smiling, and they both looked at each other, and they blushed. They both walked on the sidewalk in the city, "I never really asked you this Ferio, but, how come I've never seen your parents before?" Fuu asked suddenly. Ferio thought for a while, he didn't want to talk about it, but she was the only one who understood him.
 
"Well, I have parents, but when I was 6 I ran away from home, because my parents were always fighting." Ferio said, starting to tell the story, they sat down on a bench as Ferio talked. "My parents would never get divorced, my mom had financial issues and my dad didn't want a bad image, sense he's a lawyer and all…" Fuu nodded, not knowing all this time of what Ferio was going through. Ferio dropped his head, hiding his eyes with his bangs, he then became teary eyed. Fuu was disappointed in herself for asking such a personal question; so she went on to comfort him. "I'm sorry for asking Ferio, it's okay to cry, everyone does." He looked at her at that moment and smiled. "Don't be sorry Fuu," Ferio said still looking into her eyes, Fuu blushed and pulled back a little, "Why not?" Ferio giggled and gazed at the cloudy sky, "Because the day I ran away, was when I met you." Fuu gave a soft gasp, and blushed even more, and sat stiff in her seat. "Um, wow, really?" Fuu said trying to get the "love" feeling off her. "Yeah, what a twist of fate, huh." Ferio said still looking at the sky. " Yeah, it really is…" Fuu sat back, and with hesitation, attempted to lay her head on his shoulder. When she did, Ferio blushed and sat back, very relaxed. He looked at her, not moving his head, and looked at her soft, cute face as she began to sleep in the warmth of the day.
 
After a few minutes she awoke. "Hey, if you ran away, then where are you living?" She asked suddenly, worried if he was homeless. "Don't worry Fuu, I live with my older sister now, Emeruade." He said, laughing at the way she worried about him so much. "Oh, then… ok then…" She said realizing that, she cared for him. Fuu's feelings for Ferio were confusing her, she never felt like this for any of the other boys that lived next door. And as she was thinking, Ferio looked at her, the awkward silence was, romantic for him. "Let's get you home now, I think your parents may be worried about you." Ferio said pulling her up, Fuu blushed, as she felt his hand touched hers.
 
When they got to Fuu's doorstep they looked at each other. Ferio smiled and so did Fuu, "Well, see you on Saturday Ferio, hehe!' She said giving him a hug, she couldn't believe what she was doing, it was like her body was controlling her. She let go looked away, "Ok then, good night, Fuu, and good night sanbanchijin." He said looking at her then looking at the tree up the hill. They both laughed and Ferio left as Fuu opened her door. She watched him as he left, he's, he's so nice & cute… WAIT, what am I thinking, I can't like my best friend, oh no, I like him don't I, oh no!!! Fuu blushed and walked inside quietly to see her mother and father sitting on the couch, not very happy to see her at that.
 
 
END
 
I hoped you liked the first chapter for SMK. This fic was inspired from the song by Mika Nakashima. I'm obsessed with it and I've been listening to my iPod, well, please review, thanks! BTW, this is my first FuuXFerio fic. No flames please!