Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sakurairo Mau Koro: As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill The Air ❯ Parental Control ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author: tears oF U
 
Title: Sakurairo Mau Koro (As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill the Air)
 
Summary: As cherry blossoms fill the air a young spring love fills the air. Two children grow up together, Fuu and Ferio. They play with their Cherry Blossom Tree every weekend, and as the color of the leaves change, the love they have for each other will never change.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own MKR, and the song Sakurairo Mau Koro. MKR is owned by Clamp and the song is copyright Sony Music by Mika Nakashima.
 
 
Chapter 2
Parental Control
 
"Um, hi parents, I'm sorry I'm late, I lost the track of time." Fuu said politely bowing, she had a feeling something was gonna happen. "You certainly did young lady, what were you doing out with Ferio at 10!?" His dad yelled sternly. Fuu didn't want to deal with this right now, "Dad, he's my best friend, we've known each other for 6 years!" She yelled, as she started to cry. "Well both of you are starting to become teenagers, there's a lot of things to worry about as a parent!" His dad yelled back, the fight was getting louder and worse. Finally, her mom broke in between them, "There's no need to yell you two! Let's deal with this quietly before someone calls the police." She said as all of them sat down. "Dad, there's nothing to worry about, Ferio's just my best-" Fuu's dad interrupted, " I heard you the first time Fuu, I don't care if your friends, enemies or whatever, next time your out at this hour, you will never see your best friend again!" Her father banged his fist on the coffee table, and Fuu and her mother gasped. Tears ran down her Fuu's cheeks and she ran to her room and locked the door.
 
She dove onto her bed, her face in the pillow so no one would hear her crying so loud. Why can't they just accept that I made one mistake!? "Yujiro, don't be so hard on Fuu, we have to trust her." Fuu's mom pleaded. Her father still red hot, "I'm not going to let my daughter get pregnant because of some sexually active teenage boy!" He yelped swiftly turning his head. "You don't know that honey!" Her mother was mad; having a husband so stubborn was a problem. "You are so hard headed!" She yelled throwing a pillow and a blanket to him from the stairs. "You can sleep on the couch tonight!" She said as she slammed the door.
 
Fuu heard all of this, worried that a divorce could be coming soon. Is this supposed to be my fault? She settled in her bed and threw the covers over her body. "Hey sis, I'm home!" Ferio called closing the door. Emeruade was sitting on the table slurping down ramen noodles. "Mmmm, welcome… home…." She tried to say still slurping. "Uh, don't choke now, I'll be upstairs, ehe." He said embarrassed at how crazy his sister was. When he got to his room he collapsed onto his bed, dreaming about Fuu. His dreams were interrupted by a phone call, "Damn," He said irritably, "Hello?" He asked when he picked up the phone. "Ferio?" Ferio had heard this voice before, and then his eyes widened. "I told you before, I never want to go back to that hell place that you call 'home'!" He yelled, he slammed the phone onto the receiver, his face red. "I can't believe they're still trying to drag me home, hmph." He said like a child crossing his arms. On the phone, it was his mother, crying and begging him to come home. They have been calling for the past 6 months. Why would they just start pleading me to come home after 5 years? Emeruade told them I was staying with her…
 
The next day Fuu walked out the doorstep, she hadn't come out of her room until her parents were at work. She walked slowly to sanbanchijin. "Hey there," Fuu greeted, looking up at the tree branches. She sighed and slid down to sit on the grass. She had cried all night, thinking of how she would tell Ferio about this. What am I going to do!? As she had her eyes closed she heard footsteps coming. Thinking it was her father she opened her eyes and screamed. "What, what happened!?" Ferio yelled still startled by the sudden yelp. "Oh, sorry Ferio, I thought you were someone else..." She said blushing, they both sat down next to the tree and talked about school, neighbors and TV. "Ferio, I've been meaning to tell you something." Fuu said in a worried tone. Ferio's suddenly had a feeling she was going to say something horrible. "What… what is it?" Fuu hesitated for a second, and her eyes became wet. "Well, I got in deep trouble last night for coming home so late… and, and, I might not be able to see you while my parents are here. "What, no Fuu, you shouldn't brake your parents rules, you need to regain their trust in you." Ferio said, like the caring and honest person he is. He really does care about me… "But, I can't stop seeing you!" She pleaded and put her hand on his shoulder, with pleading eyes. It was silent, and all Ferio wanted to do was lean in for a kiss. And that's exactly what he did. He approached for the kiss. Fuu backed away a bit, Oh no, he wants to kiss me, wait, what am I saying, I should want this… She gave in and their lips met. It was a kiss from heaven, but the kiss from heaven suddenly shattered into peaces.
 
"You, get away from my daughter!" Yujiro yelled, Fuu's father was furious; he was running to her with ferocious eyes. Fuu stood up and ran to her father. " Dad, don't hurt him!" Her father didn't answer and shoved her aside. She fell to the grass and rolled down until she could steady herself. Fuu started to cry and forced herself to run back up that hill. But when she got back up her father was stomping back, he had already done his duty to Ferio. "Father, no!" She looked at Ferio, he was lying on the grass, and his nose was bleeding badly. She tried to run to him but her father took her arm and pulled her to the house. She tried to release herself, but his grip was to tight. "Dad, let go, your hurting me!" Fuu yelled crying, "Let go of me, let go!" She looked at sanbanchijin, "You were supposed to protect us sanbanchijin, no matter what!" At that moment Ferio looked at her, she's right, sanbanchijin was supposed to protect us… I forgot "Fuu, I will always love you!" He yelled, hoping that she heard it. But there was no answer, nothing but the wind and the rattling of sanbanchijin's branches.
 
"I can't believe you, right after you mess up you mess up again!" Yujiro yelled furiously at his daughter, Fuu. Fuu's father had just caught her and Ferio kissing. He had punched Ferio in the face and dragged Fuu back to the house. Fuu was crying her eyes out on the floor where her father left her. "I like Ferio, I've never felt like this for any other person ever!" Fuu yelled not looking at his father. He pitied her; he thought Fuu knew nothing about love. He looked away and said, "If you really loved this boy you wouldn't of kissed him knowing I would punch him when I caught you." He said as he walked away into his room. She cried even harder and shoved her face into her arms. She sat their, crying and ran to look out the window facing the hill. She tried hard to find Ferio, but he wasn't there. I'm sorry father, I'm sorry Ferio. She sat on the couch and cried herself to sleep.
 
Other then going to school Fuu was not aloud out of the house for a month. She would stay in her room crying for Ferio. She wondered how he was doing. Knowing that his birthday was in 5 days she begged her dad to let her out. "Please dad, you can't keep me like a prisoner in our own home." She would say yelling in front of the locked door. Fuu's father would lock her in her room in the afternoon, only unlocking it for lunch and dinner. She would bang on it all day, screaming for help from her mother. Her mother would beg her to let her out, and their relationship hadn't been going well either. And the day before his birthday, she gave up and fell to the ground, "I give up dad, I give up, are you happy now!?" She said throwing her computer chair at the wall. And Yujiro opened the door, "The truth is my daughter, I'm not ready to let my little girl go..." He came in the room and knelt down. Fuu had tears racing down her cheek. She was confused; Fuu and her father never had a close relationship. I'll let you go out with this boy, but you have to promise that you'll follow these rules." He gave her a little post-it that was in his pocket. Fuu took it and read it:
 
RULES
 
1. Be home by 10:30
2. No kissing
3. No hugging
4. No holding hands
 
"Dad, we can't even hug!?" Fuu yelled in a better mood. She gave him a slap in the arm and they both laughed.
"Ok, you can scratch out hugging, but no kissing, understood?" Fuu was happy now, now that he understood things that were going on in her life.
"Ok!" They shook hands and hugged. "Oh thank you thank you thank you!" Fuu said happily jumping up and down. Now that she was free she went to the mall with Umi and Fuu to get a present and a nice outfit. "Ok Fuu, no more of those dorky close. Hikaru said pointing at an expensive-looking store. "Right, and something more sexy and razzle-dazzle." Umi added as they all giggled. When they got in the store they tried on more than 20 outfits. "How bout' this?" Fuu asked as she spun around wearing a yellow tang top with a low-rise white shirt and tight jeans that are ripped at the knees. "That looks cute, but it doesn't scream 'that's my boyfriend'!" Umi critiqued as Hikaru had a pretzel. "Yeah, more like that's my cousin," Hikaru added as she wiped a pretzel crumb off her shirt.
 
Finally, after 2 hours they finally got the outfit. A pink tank top a brown sweater jacket, a brown belt, and a pink jean sweater.
"I love the outfit, you guys have to sleep over so you can put on my make-up and do my hair." The next day after Hikaru did Fuu's make up, and Umi did her hair, they all went to the party. "Wow, their house is bigger than ours!" Umi said gazing at the home,
"Wow!" "Now, let's get in, woo-hoo, let's get the party started!" Hikaru yelled jumping up and down as Fuu and Ferio laughed. "Hey, what was the present you bought for Ferio, Fuu?" Umi asked as she tried to snatch a peek in the bag.
"Hey, no looking!" Fuu said jokingly. "I got it when you guys were trying on stuff at the Junk Jungle.
 
"Wow, what a great party… Hey look, Clef, Presea, Ascot…" Hikaru listed running to talk to them. Fuu was looking for Ferio, trying to surprise him.
"Fuu!" A voice said from behind her. When she turned around it was Ferio coming to give her a hug. "Ferio! It's been so long!" Fuu yelled with tears. "I've missed you so, I'm so sorry for my dad hitting you." She said as they caressed each other in each other's arms. "Ok Fuu, you can let go…" Ferio said getting tighter. Even now, they were still shy around each other, blushing at any awkward moment. Fuu had almost forgot her present for Ferio and gave him the bag. "It's a birthday present." She said as he unwrapped it. It was a figurine of sanbanchijin with two children playing catch.
"Wow Fuu, it's great, thanks!" He said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
The party was a hit, Emeruade, Lantis, Umi, Hikaru and everyone else was their having fun. "Hahaha, very funny Presea!" Ferio said after playing Truth-or-Dare. It was getting dark now and the party was quieting down. With just Umi, Fuu, Hikaru, Ascot, Presea, Clef, Lantis, Zazu, Geo, and Eagle left when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Fuu said getting up and running to the front door. Fuu yawned, I wonder who could it be…
 
Everyone was laughing as Fuu and the two guests arrived, "Um, Ferio, I think someone's here for you…" Fuu said as she stepped aside. It was his parents, "Mom, dad, what are you doing here!?
 
END
 
Well that was chapter 2 for Sakurairo Mau Koro! I hope you liked it. Please review, thank you!