Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sakurairo Mau Koro: As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill The Air ❯ Ferio's Past ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author: tears oF U
 
Title: Sakurairo Mau Koro (As the Color of Cherry Blossoms Fill the Air)
 
Summary: As cherry blossoms fill the air a young spring love fills the air. Two children grow up together, Fuu and Ferio. They play with their Cherry Blossom Tree every weekend, and as the color of the leaves change, the love they have for each other will never change.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own MKR, and the song Sakurairo Mau Koro. MKR is owned by Clamp and the song is copyright Sony Music by Mika Nakashima.
 
 
Chapter 3
Ferio's Past
 
"Mom, dad, what are you doing here!?" Ferio yelled jumping. No one had told his parents he was having a celebration.
 
"We just had to come for your birthday son, you can't keep us out of your life forever." Her mother said giving Ferio a forceful hug. Ferio new they were just here to pretend to be good parents.
"Yeah Ferio, we're just trying to be good parents." His father added giving him a wrapped box. Ferio looked at everyone else, who was looking at him. He was so embarrassed that his parents were acting so nice and sweet. He then eyed his sister, who was trying to act like she didn't know anything. "Ehe…" Err, I'll get you later…"
"The girl who answered the door is very sweet, Ferio. Where did you meet her?" His mother asked smiling at Fuu, Fuu smiled back and bowed.
 
"Oh, you don't have to say that, ehe…" Fuu was also uncomfortable as well, knowing that Ferio's parents didn't want to look bad in front of his friends. Fuu sat down with the rest of the others as Ferio and his parents walked around the house. "I'll join them, you guys stay here and, uh, talk, yeah, just talk…" Emeruade said preoccupied as she ran to her parents. Emeruade had been secretly having boys over every weekend, so some clothes that definitely weren't Emeruade's or Ferio's was everywhere in her room.
"So, Ferio, how have your studies been coming along?" Ferio's father, Hatsu asked as he sat down on the kitchen chair.
"You can cut the act now, why are you here?" Ferio spat disrespectfully checking to see if any people were there. His mom, Keiko, made him sit as she sat as well. "Mommy, dad, do you guys want a drink, water, green tea?" Emeruade asked politely despite Ferio's stubbornness. "No thank you, please join us as well Emeruade, we need to talk." Ferio new something was up, so he prepared for something big. "Ok you guys, we've been thinking, and we want you two to move back in." Ferio and Emeruade gave a loud gasp. "What!"
Back in the living room Fuu and the others had been talking about almost everything. I wonder what's going on. Fuu thought as she walked to the kitchen door. She cracked the door a little just enough to hear what was going on. "What do you mean move back!?" Ferio yelled furiously slamming his fist on the table. "Please be quiet son, your father's image as a lawyer is being ruined. Everyone is asking where you two are when we go to formal parties. What! Move back, what do they mean! "Is that why you came here, not even a happy birthday!?" Ferio got up and stomped to the door. Fuu gasped and ran back with the others. When he opened the door Fuu looked into Ferio's eyes as a tear came. He looked at her and mouthed, "I'm sorry." He walked to his room and slammed the door.
 
Fuu thought about the future and what would happen with their relationship. She started to cry and tried to hide her tears by dropping her head. Umi then looked at her, wondering why she looked so sad. She then gave a gesture to Hikaru and they crawled from the floor to where she was sitting. "Fuu, what's wrong?" Hikaru asked as she put her arms around Fuu's shoulders. Fuu sniffled and wiped her face with her arm. "It's nothing you guys, don't worry so much," Fuu said trying to crack a smile on her face.
"Well, I better get going, I need to get home." Fuu announce as she stood up.
"We'll come too." Umi said as she told Hikaru to get up as well.
"Thanks you guys." Fuu thanked as she hugged them with another sniffle. After all the goodbyes Fuu thanked Emeruade and walked to the front door. While they were walking she saw something on the floor. It was sanbanchijin, the figurine that she bought for Ferio.
"Huh?" Fuu picked it up and examined it, it wasn't broken, I should give this to Ferio… "Wait here you guys, I need to give something to Ferio." Fuu walked into the hallway, she was going into his room for the first time.
 
She knocked on the front door and came in. His room had a peculiar scent, like the scent of the ocean. Ferio was sitting in his desk, writing something. Fuu walked closer to him, "Ferio, I found this on the floor, I wanted to give it to you…" She put sanbanchijin on the desk and she squatted down to his level and tried to look at him. He turned his head and looked at her. "I'm sorry Fuu, I'm 16 and I'm crying, hehe…" He said trying to laugh. She brushed his hair back and smiled, "It's okay to cry Ferio." They looked at each other for a while, and Fuu leaned in for a kiss. And their lips met again after so long. It was the most passionate kiss since the day under sanbanchijin's branches. Fuu broke the kiss,
"Ferio, I heard what's going on, you need to go to support you father." Fuu said like a considerate wife.
"But I can't leave you, I love you too much." He said with a face like a baby's. Fuu thought he was so cute, even with his crybaby face, "Ferio, your so stubborn," Fuu said crossing her arms, but then switched back to considerate mode,
"If you really love me you will go, we will always see each other again!" Ferio just looked into her eyes, she's so beautiful, why doesn't she want me to stay?
"Come with me, let's go sit with sanbanchijin."
 
They both walked to the tree as Umi and Hikaru tried to spy on them from the front porch. They sat down in the cool wind of the Autumn night. "Look at the moon Ferio!" Fuu yelled like a little child pointing at the full moon. "It's just like the night after I first met you." Ferio said as he put his arm around her to keep her warm. They both blushed and looked at the sky. "I want to tell you about my past, I think it's best." Ferio suggested….
 
When I was 5 years old my parents used to always fight. The police had to come almost two times. "Why can't you just understand!" His mom would yell. "Why don't you just go with you're 20 year old lover!?" His dad would yell back. Ferio would hid under the covers as tears fell down his eyes covering his ears. "Why can't they just shut up for once!?" And one day, words were turned into action when my father through a glass at my mom. Her arm was bleeding and she called the police on him. It was all over the newspaper and everything. We had to go to press conferences every weekend for a whole month. They always said, "There is nothing wrong with our relationship" or "it was a simple accident." But my sister and I knew they were lying.
 
Fuu listened in, Ferio probably never told this to anyone else, even though everyone in the media new, but Fuu never liked watching the news anyways.
 
The day I ran away I packed a backpack with my clothes, 100 dollars I stole, and a loaf of bread. I snuck out when my parents were fighting in the kitchen. And I took the bus and a train all the way here. And I stayed here with sanbanchijin for a day until I could find my sister's house. But I got preoccupied when I met you, Fuu. I know I told you this already, but I wanted to tell you again. Everyday my parents would call begging for me to go home. But I always refused unless mom and dad finally got a divorce. But they never did because my mom had financial problems and my dad didn't want to have a bad image. But now they are forcing to take me back because they're my legal parents and all…
 
"Wow Ferio, I feel really special that you told me this. She relaxed now and laid on him.
"Fuu, I'm leaving tomorrow, back to Tokyo." Fuu gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. "WHAT!?"
 
END
 
That was chapter 3, now that it's the weekend I wrote this whole chapter in a day. I'll work on chapter 4 soon if I get good reviews. See you in Chapter 4!