Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Twist of Fate ❯ School ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Twist of Fate

~Selene Serenity~

Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I don't own MKR. Please do not copy or steal this fic.

Author's Notes: OMG! I UPDATED!!!!! *gasp* *bows* I'm soooo sorry to all my readers. I just fell out of the MKR world for a while, but I think I'm back so here's the new chapter. I wonder if everyone gave up on this fic?

~Chapter Five~

"Do I have to go?" Hikaru peeked out of the truck as Lantis parked it in the school parking lot, her cat ears point up.

"No…but I think you'll enjoy it." Eagle replied as he got out of the car. Come on, just try, for one day."

"I'll even be in your first class, so I can help." Lantis told her as he walked over to the side of the car Eagle was standing at. "And we talked to some of our friends who are in your other classes and they agreed to show you around and help you."

"Are they nice?" Hikaru wondered.

"Of course." Eagle laughed.

"Well…Geo's questionable." Lantis mumbled sarcastically.

"Oh, when Geo hears that, he's going to kill you." Eagle joked.

"I'd like to see him try." Lantis smirked.

Hikaru gave a shocked, disgusted look on her face. "You'd kill someone!?"

Lantis and Eagle both looked at Hikaru with a funny look on their face, before bursting out in a fit of laughter. "What's so funny!?" Hikaru demanded to know.

"Hikaru, trust me, I was just kidding." Lantis placed one of his hands on her shoulder. "I'd never kill Geo, he's one of my best friends."

"Oh." Hikaru blushed. "I knew that."

After the Lantis and Eagle stopped laughing Hikaru agreed to go to school with them and she followed them into the large building. The day before Lantis had gone to the school and registered Hikaru and gotten her a school uniform with the school colors, Red and gold on it. Hikaru had not wanted to change into it because it would make her look even younger than she looked in her other clothes, but actually it looked very nice on her as Eagle and Lantis always assured her.

"Well, I'll see you guys later." Eagle said and waved good-bye, walking down a different hallway than Lantis and Hikaru were going down.

"Bye." Hikaru and Lantis waved back.

"Um, what class do we go to first?" Hikaru asked.

"Homeroom." Lantis replied.

"Home room?" Hikaru gave Lantis a confused look.

"It's a class where we get updates on what's going on in the school and stuff like that." He explained as he stopped at a door. "This is it." He said as he pushed the door open.

"Hey, who's that with Lantis?" Someone in the crowed of student's in the room whispered.

"Sister maybe?"

"I don't know, but she's cute."

"Class, Class settle down." A gruff voice called from the front of the room.

"Yes Mr. Guarder." Several students mumbled.

"We have a new student joining us today. Hikaru, would you please introduce yourself to the class?"

"Go on." Lantis whispered in her ear and pushed her forward.

"Um…" Hikaru blushed. "I'm Shidou Hikaru. I just moved here from Osaka this weekend. I live in the apartment with my sisters next to our friends, Lantis and Eagle."

"Thank-you very much Hikaru." Mr. Guarder nodded. "You can take a seat next to Lantis."

***

After homeroom Lantis walked with Hikaru to a water bubbler. "You wait here and my friend to take you to your new class okay?" Lantis told her.

"Okay Lantis." Hikaru nodded, slight nervousness in her voice.

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me!" Hikaru lied.

"All right…" Lantis said hesitantly then walked down the hall.

"HEY YOU!" A female voice screeched.

"Huh?" Hikaru blinked and turned around. A petite girl with pale skin and light blue hair stood before her. "Hello, who are you?"

"I'm Primera, and you…are dead." The girl replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you stay away from MY Lantis! I'm going to make him my boyfriend by the end of the year and I don't need your interference!"

"Huh?"

"I don't want YOU getting 'involved' with Lantis! As in romantically…"

"Romantically?" Hikaru blinked and blushed. "Don't worry we're just friends." She assured her.

"Well make sure it stays that way!" Primera stomped off.

"Heh, you shouldn't let her bother you." A male voice chuckled behind Hikaru. She swerved around and saw a young man, slightly shorter than herself. He had short brown hair, covered by a baseball cap. "You must be Hikaru." He guessed.

"Yes. Are you Lantis's friend?"

"Yup, the name's Zazu Torque."

"Oh, well its nice to meet you Zazu."

"Hikaru…that's a cute name."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing…" Zazu blushed. "Why don't we get going?"

"Okay." Hikaru smiled.

"Hey there hunny bunch!" They heard a female voice with a heavy southern accent.

"Caldina, what are you doing here?" Mr. Guarder gave her a half confused look, half smile.

"I wanted to visit you. I just got back from my last gig and I wanted to see you! I missed you so much." The woman got up on her toes and hugged Mr. Guarder.

"That accent…" Hikaru whispered.

"Huh?" Zazu blinked. "What's up?"

"That woman, she has a Chizetan accent."

"A what accent?" Zazu looked and felt very confused.

"Never mind, you just go without me." She waved at him.

"No way! Lantis will kill me if I don't get you to class." Zazu exploded and grabbed Hikaru by the collar, dragging her to class.

***

"So this is the new girl eh?" A young man, slightly taller than Lantis bent down and examined Hikaru.

"Yup." Zazu replied. "You're going to take her now, right Geo?"

"Ya." Geo replied. "You ready young lady?"

"Yes." Hikaru squeaked. "What class are we going to?"

"Math."

"Math?" Hikaru blinked. "What's math?"

"Uh…you don't know what math is?" Geo gave her a weird look. "I mean I know Eagle and Lantis said you came from far away, but didn't they have math where you're from?"

"Nope." Hikaru shook her head.

"Man I wish I lived where you did." Geo sighed.

"It's a very beautiful place." Hikaru remembered. "I miss it a lot."

"I'm sure that…" Geo started, but all of a sudden Mr. Guarder and Caldina walked by.

Hikaru gasped and grabbed Geo and Zazu, so they were hiding in a separate hallway. "Hey! What are you…" Geo cried.

"SHHH!" Hikaru hissed. She leaned over, peering into the hallway where Mr. Guarder and Caldina where.

"So you've been having those dreams again?" Caldina asked.

"Yes, and they're more frequent. I think it means that something's coming, something related to those dreams…" He replied, in a stressful tone.

"Are they the same as before?" She asked.

"Not exactly. It has that girl, the one with the long hair. That's the same. She says 'Help me…' But then, there are three other girls, one with blue hair, brown hair, and a third with red." He paused and looked as if he was deep in thought. "Now that I think about it," He finally said. "There's a new girl in my class that looks a lot like the read haired one."

"Could she be connected to this thing that might be coming?" Caldina wondered.

"I'd assume so, but I really don't know."

'That settles it.' Hikaru thought. 'Those two have to be castaways!' She was about to march over them, but was pulled back bye Geo.

"Hold it missy." He said. "We're going to be late for class. Come on."

"Hey!!! Come on!" Hikaru fought, but failed to get free.

"Forget it." Zazu laughed. "You'll never win against him.

Hikaru merely sulked in reply.