Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Girls are Sweet ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Girls are Sweet
I don’t own Negima.
Okay this will have a short mention of the kissing contest and then move on to the free day.

Second Day of the Field Trip 7:30 pm.

Brent had returned from Nara with his group grumbling about how his gameboy’s battery had died and how Ayaka had beaten the shit out of him.

Flashback

Hey Ayaka-san why the hell are you so fixated on sensei?” Brent asked as he was forced to follow her around in search of Negi.

Because I have to make sure that monkey girl doesn’t hurt him!” Ayaka said sternly.

Yeah right.’ Brent thought.

He had no idea how or why the others in his group had ditched him and left him to help Ayaka. He sighed as he followed the obsessive girl wander through Nara in search of their sensei.

Hey Ayaka. Has it ever occurred to you that Negi might actually prefer to be around Asuna-san? I mean sure she’s violent but she doesn’t give the kid any room to get in trouble… besides you would probably do things to him. I know for a fact that he’s intimidated by you.” Brent stated.

WHAT!” Ayaka shouted as she turned on him.

End Flashback

He had returned to the empty room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt which were his pajamas and started to wander the halls aimlessly. He was walking up towards his room when he passed a door with shrieks of joy coming from it. He put his ear to the door and heard soft ‘thuds’ and squeals of joy. He assumed that group four and group two were having a pillow fight if he recognized the voices. He smiled and continued to walk down the hall. He heard a shriek from his room but this one was a shriek of terror. He turned and kicked open the door eliciting more screams of terror. He managed to see that some of the girls from group one and group three were telling scary stories before seven pillows flew at him. He slammed the door and dashed down the hall listening to the pillows hit it.

‘This sucks. I can’t even get back into my room now.’ He thought sadly ‘Maybe Negi’s group will let me crash with them.’

He walked across the hall and knocked on the door. There was a ruckus on the other side before Haruna opened the door. Upon seeing him she smiled widely, grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him into the room slamming the door behind him. He found Nodoka, Yue, and Konoka were sitting in a circle with what looked like sake bottles. He was shoved down in the circle as they were giggling and praising Nodoka for confessing to Negi.

“Look! Brent-kun came to keep us company!” Haruna shouted “Now we can practice kissing on him!”

“WHAT!?” Brent shouted.

The group spent the next few minutes teasing him while he tried to get Nodoka to talk to him since he thought it was quite unhealthy for her to be so scared of boys. He heard the commotion coming from the other room as he heard someone from across the hall, Kakizaki he assumed, shouted that the next topic would be sex. The next thing he knew Nitta the ogre, Shizuna-Sensei and Seruhiko-sensei pulled everyone out into the hall and ordered them to be quiet and go to bed. As they left Shizuna turned.

“I apologize for that everyone.” Shizuna whispered.

“Boo! This is boring. I wanted to have a pillow fight with Negi-kun.” Yuuna said disappointedly.

“I wanted to talk dirty to Negi-kun but…” Kakizaki said.

“Oh come on…” Brent groaned “You can talk dirty to me Kakizaki-san!”

He flinched awaiting the inevitable smack from Ayaka but it never came, Makie said something even worse.

“I wanted to sleep in the same futon with Negi-kun.” She said.

Ayaka smacked her and forgot about Brent… for the moment.

“I’ll sleep in a futon with you Makie-sa… OOF!” he said before being smacked by Ayaka.

“RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS ON THE DOUBLE!” Ayaka shouted.

Brent felt warm arms wrap around his head and be pulled into something soft. He groaned when he heard the person’s voice.

“Heh heh heh… someone’s pissed off at you-oo.” Kazumi said.

Brent looked up and grinned.

“You look soooo beautiful from this angle Kazumi-chan.” Brent said blushing as he was released.

He backed over to the others and started being teased by Haruna, Kakizaki, Madoka, and Sakurako. This continued for several seconds before this was interrupted by Kazumi.

“We’re going to have a game. I’ve named it ‘Lip Scramble!!’.” She said with her tongue sticking out cutely “It’s ‘Operation: Kiss Negi-kun passionately on this school trip!”
Brent zoned out as she explained the rules and the others debated them and only snapped back to reality when he heard Kazumi say his name.

“Later on I’ll release Brent-kun into the game and if you manage to kiss him first you’ll get another prize… but be warned he won’t be limited to just using pillows. He can use anything he wants and any devious trick to get away. He may also choose to save those caught by Nitta-sensei and actively try and kiss you.” She explained.

“I didn’t agree to this!” Brent shouted angrily.

“But Brent-kun it would make everyone so happy… and you want us to be happy don’t you?” She said “We’re your classmates after all.”

“Dang… fine… but if any of those participating tries anything too indecent I’m gonna have to use my back-up plan… and I don’t want to.” Brent said.

After forming the teams Kazumi pulled Brent down the hall as Chamo popped out from between her breasts.

“I think that went rather well, don’t you?” She asked him.

“I wouldn’t expect any less from you, big sister. Our plan is being executed to the letter.” Chamo replied “And another thing… you’re pretty cheeky for hiding me here.”

Brent listened to them talk about cards for a few seconds before being shoved into the restroom and left him there. He noticed a group of T.V. screens set up showing different parts of the hotel and bent closer to one when Kazumi opened the door, pushed him down onto the seat and sat on his lap.

“Sorry but I need to do this fast!” She said.

“Representing group 1 is Fuka and Fumika!” She said into a mike "From group 2 we have Kaede and Ku Fei… I hear that Ku Fei is only looking to kiss Brent-kun! Group 3 is represented by Class Rep and Chisame… this team may have problems if they can’t cooperate!”

“WHY DID THEY CHOOSE CHISAME-SAN?! SHE HATES EVERYONE AND SHE’S A GROUCH!” Brent shouted.

“Brent-kun be quiet we’re live.” Kazumi said.

“Really? Well then I’ll be quiet…” Brent said.

“Now where were we? Oh yes group 4 is represented by… OOF!” She started before Brent snatched the mike away.

“Group 4 is Makie-san and Yuuna-san! Group 5 is Yue-san and Nodoka-san the ones that I bet fifty-five meal tickets on!” Brent said “Now I’ll be out in ten minutes and when I do I’m going after Group 3! I’m going to make Chisame-san laugh and then kiss her! Next I’m going after those chipmunks disguised as girls under the alias of Fuka and Fumika Narutaki! Finally I’ll chase down Kaede-san and Ku Fei-chan and kiss them both! After knowing who’s on the teams I’ll give them gifts.”

Throughout the hotel the girls watching all squealed with glee… each one knew that Brent was devoted to their class and had said many times that he loved them all in their own way. But they all knew that he truly loved Ku Fei and Asakura. Kazumi smiled before snatching the mike from Brent.

“You heard him! Brent-kun’s already got prizes!” She said as Brent left “He is in the game!”

Brent made his way to his room and walked in to see Chizuru and Natsumi glued to the T.V. under their blankets. They looked up to see him grab a satchel and place something’s in it before leaving. Brent easily avoided Nitta as he made his way to where he expected Ayaka and Chisame were and he was not disappointed. He saw them sneaking down a hall towards him and hid behind the corner and waited for them to pass. As soon as Chisame, who was behind Ayaka, passed he put a hand over her mouth, his arm around her waist and pushed her into an empty room. He let go of her and before she could say anything started to tickle her. She started laughing as he continued to tickle her ignoring her cries of protest till she fell on the floor, started gasping for breath and tears were in her eyes. He stopped tickling her and bent down to kiss her on the lips. He could hear the squeals from the next room as he pulled away and waited for what he thought was the inevitable slap. But it never came; he looked at Chisame and smiled before reaching into his satchel and pulling out a box that was a foot long and four inches wide. He handed it to Chisame and left. He smiled to himself and went to where he heard Fuka and Fumika’s voice echoing from the ceiling. When he got to where it was the loudest he jumped up and hit a tile and caught Fumika as she tumbled out followed closely by her sister Fuka. They were dressed in pink ninja outfits and looked scared. He set them down handed those boxes that were the same green color but with different bows colors, one was blue and one was pink. He then kissed each one on the cheek and left.

Meanwhile

Chisame had returned to her room in disgust. Chizuru and Natsumi both looked up and immediately started asking her questions which she ignored except for one.
“What was he like?” Chizuru asked calmly.
“He… was good.” She stated simply.
She sat on her futon and considered just throwing the gift away… but she couldn’t. It was rather heavy for its size and she was curious what he got her. She opened it and found an envelope. She moved it and found a small computer. She gasped when she recognized it as the newest and most advanced one currently available. She looked at the envelope and saw something written on it.
‘OPEN ALONE’ it read.

She opened it and read the note.

Chisame-san. I know that you aren’t really so grouchy and gruff. You are a really nice and kind person. I know this… Chiu. Yes I know its you and no I’m not spying on you. I’m just highly observing and noticed things. It’s obvious to anyone who’s been to the site and knows you. I hope you like this gift and that you will take the following words to heart: You are not normal… normal is what each person perceives. If you look at our class you’ll find that you aren’t normal. With a few exceptions they’re all fun, out going, kind, and nice to be around. You are too… but only online. I think that you should at least try to be a little nicer and less closed off… or you will end up like Evangeline. Cold. Heartless, and alone.
Sincerely, Brent Nakitaka.
She closed the letter and thought about what he had written. Needless to say she didn’t get much sleep that night.

With the Twins

Fuka and Fumika were in there room talking excitedly with the Cheerleaders. They had been given gifts that were just perfect for them. Fuka got a box labeled ‘Don’t let sensei or the Rep find this’ and when she opened it she found it was a box of pranks. Stink bombs, whoopee cushions, spy camera’s and other things like it. Fumika got a book on Feng Shui which she had wanted. They both got something that Kaede wouldn’t let them touch yet… Kunai and Shuriken. Unfortunately it came with a note that stated that ‘if you don’t cause any trouble and behave for a week Kaede will start teaching you to use these… she also knows about them so expect them to be confiscated.’

Back with Brent

Brent had spent the last few minutes looking for Kaede and Ku Fei and had heard several shouts of surprise and something like explosions. He soon found her pinning Negi to the wall with her cute legs while Kaede looked on with bemused interest. Brent snuck up on her and she was so busy blushing that she hadn’t noticed. He tickled her waist which made her jump and accidentally put pressure on Negi causing an explosion of smoke.

“I think that was a fake.” Brent stated as he continued tickling Ku Fei who was laughing.

Kaede let out a small giggle as she watched her friend squirming on the ground laughing hard and beginning to gasp. Brent stopped and kissed her feeling the normal jolt before getting two parcels out of his satchel and standing up. He looked over at Kaede slowly whose smile seemed to vanish. He stood up and looked at her nearly closed eyes.

“I got you something Kaede-san… but if you want it I have to kiss you.” He said as Ku Fei stood up.

She smiled and bent over and pecked him on the lips before taking the box he offered her and stepping back waiting for Ku to get her gift. She was no longer interested in kissing Negi and was curious as to what he had gotten her.

“Ku Fei-chan… this is a very, very, very special gift… It belonged to my mother when she was younger and I think you will really love it.” He said handing her the large flat box.

He looked up and then down the hall before returning his attention to Ku Fei and Kaede.

“We need to get to the rooms because the professors are coming… unfortunately the way to my room is currently blocked by what I think is Nitta… so can I hide in your room for a little bit?” He asked.

“Sure Brent-san.” Kaede said.

“Yes! You come with me and maybe spend the night!” Ku Fei said excitedly.

Brent was quickly pulled to their room where they found Chao, Hakase, Misora, and Yotsuba who all immediately pulled them into the room and start bombarding him with questions. They heard a knock on the door and they all panicked trying to figure out where to hide Brent. They didn’t have long so Ku Fei pushed him onto her Futon and crawled in next to him making sure to cover his head with the blanket. The others clambered into their Futons and only just managed to feign sleep when Nitta looked inside. He saw they were all sleeping and left. Brent and Ku Fei were blushing at being so close to each other and Brent crawled out of the Futon and went to open the door a crack and peak into the hall. He found something horrible. Nitta had Seruhiko sitting on a stool in the hallway and knew he was stuck till morning. He turned to see that Kaede was happily examining the set of handmade custom Shuriken, Kunai and a small sword that she could use if she wanted. Ku Fei wasn’t sure what she got. It looked like a pair of wrist gauntlets but she wasn’t sure since they were simply thick leather… for all she knew they could be gloves.

“Thank you very much Brent-kun.” Kaede said as she put her gift back in the Mahogany box and slid the lid back on “But how did you know I was a ninja?”

“Simple observation and deduction.” He said before explaining how he found out.

“Wow, Nakitaka-san you’re smarter than your test and homework scores indicate.” Hakase said “Why do you purposely get lower grades then you could?”

“Yes Brent-kun… why do you?” Chao asked.

“I could ask you a similar question Chao-san.” Brent said cryptically “As for why I just don’t like the attention… and I’m kind of lazy. Plus there’s a lot of useless video game, Sci-fi, action, and comedy trivia rattling around in my head.”

Chao looked confused for a second before returning her face to curiosity. Brent sat down next to Ku Fei and sighed. Ku leaned over and put her head on his shoulder causing Chao to giggle a bit.

“Brent-kun, what these?” She asked showing him the scuffed leather gauntlets.

“My mother’s entire family were fighters like you are. That pair of leather gauntlets is about two hundred years old. It’s supposed to not only protect your fist and forearms but also enhance the focus of your ki in your fists. You don’t have to use them if you don’t want to but they’re useful for training at least.” Brent said.

He heard a yawn and looked to see that she had fallen asleep and that most of the others had as well. Satsuki was under her covers smiling at him.

“Thank you… Ku-kun has been feeling a little depressed recently because she thought that boys didn’t like her cause she wasn’t attractive enough. We told her that wasn’t true but she didn’t listen.” She said before lying down and closing her eyes.

Brent looked at the sleeping girl on his shoulder and sighed before examining the room and finding no other Futons. He carefully lay Ku Fei down and put the blanket over her and decided that he would sleep against the wall… but reconsidered when he thought about how bad the girls would feel if he slept on the hard floor. He shivered in the cold and heard Ku Fei stir.

“Brent-kun? Why you over there?” She asked.

“There’s no more Futons and it would be very inappropriate to climb in with one of you.” Brent said as he wrapped his arms around himself and shivered.

“No, Brent-kun you come here now!” She said forcibly “You sleep with me!”

Brent didn’t move and Ku Fei crawled over and forcibly dragged him over and pushed him onto the Futon before crawling in next to him. She lay down next to him so that they were face to face and smiled sleepily before yawning.

“Good night Brent-kun.” She said sleepily as she closed her.

“Good night Ku Fei-chan.” Brent said as he too fell asleep.