Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Meeting
I own Brent, Averus and Falco.

“WHAT!?” Ayaka shouted before appearing in his face with a furious expression “YOU’RE TWO TIMING ASAKURA-SAN!”

“NO! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HURT KAZUMI-HIME!” Brent shouted back.

“THEN WHY ARE YOU DATING KU-FEI TOO?!” Ayaka shouted over him.

-With Negi-

“Brent-san’s dating both Ku Fei and Asakura?” Negi asked no one.

“It would seem that way.” Setsuna replied calmly.

“Why is the rep yelling at Brent-kun?” Ku Fei asked curiously.

“Ku Fei did you know he was already dating Asakura-san when you started dating him?” Negi asked.

“Yep I did!” She replied happily.

“WHAT!” Haruna shouts “So you’re trying to get Brent-kun to dump Asakura-san and date you instead!?”

“Huh?” Ku asked scratching her head in confusion.

-Back with Brent-

Ayaka had grabbed hold of Brent’s cheeks and appeared to be trying to rip them off his face while he had her cheeks in the same manner. As the other girls that had come to the bowling alley with them cheered them on and placed bets SakurYuna, Misa, and Madoka… the only three in class, besides Brent, Ku Fei, and Kazumi, who were aware of the situation watched excitedly… well SakurYuna and Misa were, Madoka was trying to convince them to help Brent.

“Come on we should tell Class-Rep what’s happening.” Madoka tried to shout over the noise.

“Awww, can’t we just watch them fight for a few more minutes? Its just starting to get good Kugimi!” SakurYuna asked.

“No! The Rep should know that its not his fault! And don‘t call me Kugimi!” She shouted back… but unfortunately neither of her friends were listening anymore.

“YOU SHOULDN’T BE CHEATING N ASAKURA-SAN NAKITAKA!” Ayaka shouted as she tried to pull his hair out.

“OW-OW-OW-OW-OW STOP DOING THAT YUKIHIRO!” Brent shouted in pain.

“I put five hundred yen on Brent!” SakurYuna shouted enthusiastically.

“Two hundred on the Rep!” Fuka and Fumika shouted in unison.

“I bet 1200 yen on little bro!” A male voice shouted.

The girls who were watching the fight turned to see a boy that looked very similar to Brent but with red hair was watching the fight with a big grin on his face.

“Who are you?” Misa asked.

“I’m Falco ‘Brent’s’ big brother. You may have met my older brother Averus in Kyoto.” Falco explained.

“Wow!” Fuka and Fumika exclaimed in unison as they latched onto Falco’s waist “So you’re Brent-kun’s other twin brother?”

“Me, Averus, and that moron.” Falco points to the still arguing Brent “Are Fraternal Triplets.”

“Cool!” Fuka and Fumika exclaim happily.

“Hey I have a great idea!” Falco exclaimed excitedly “I’m going to go and see if I can find Averus and get both my brothers in the same place so we can meet little brothers class.”

“That’s a awesome idea!” Fuka agreed ecstatically.

“We’ll make sure the others know!” Fumika declared.

“Fine be back soon!” Falco said before leaving.

“NAKITAKA YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT MADE YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO CHEAT ON POOR ASAKURA-SAN!” Ayaka shouted as she held Brent in a headlock.

“It wasn’t my idea!” He gasped in reply.

“WHAT!? I COULDN’T HEAR YOU CHEATER!” Ayaka shouted back.

“I said it wasn’t my idea!” Brent said as loudly as he could.

“What!” Ayaka exclaimed in surprise as she released his head “What do you mean it wasn’t your idea?”

“Aw are they done fighting already?” SakurYuna asked sadly.

“Looks like it.” Misa replied.

“Apparently the two of them agreed to share me without my knowledge and sorted things out themselves.” Brent gasped.

“Then why did you go with it?” Ayaka asked angrily.

“I figured if they didn’t have any problem with it then neither should I.” Brent replied calmly.

“I’M GOING TO HAVE A TALK WITH THOSE TWO AND FORCE THEM TO STOP THIS AT ONCE!” Ayaka shouted before stomping over to Ku Fei.

“I would LOVE to see you TRY.” Brent mumbled to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

Yuna was quietly walking back to her dorm after finishing Basketball practice and was now on her way to a bowling alley where her friends were waiting when she heard someone behind her.

“Excuse me.” An emotionless male voice said.

She gasped in surprise and turned to see who was talking to her. She was scared slightly at the imposing figure of a boy who seemed to be near her age.

“Y-yes?” She asked nervously.

“Would you please direct me to Library Island?” He asked.

‘He looks just like Brent-san.’ Yuna thought absently.

“Well girl! Do you know where Library Island is or don’t you?” The boy asked impatiently.

“Umm sorry but you look very familiar… are you related to Brent Nakitaka?” She asked nervously.

The boy cocked his eyebrow.

“Yes he is my youngest brother… if only by a few hours. I am Averus… his oldest brother.” Averus answered coldly “Now will you please direct me to Library Island?”

“Oh yes… its um… you just… uh…” Yuna stuttered nervously “I forgot!”

“How can you forget where a building is?” Averus asked in annoyance.

“I’m sorry you’re making me nervous!” Yuna shouted.

A look of confusion crossed Averus’s face before it returned to its emotionless look.

“Why am I making you nervous?” He asked calmly.

“Yo-you’re kind of scary.” Yuna whispered as she looked at the ground and twiddled her fingers.

“I scare you?” Averus asked “What about me scares you?”

“I don’t know something about you just makes me nervous… it’s not exactly that you’re scary… there’s just something about you that makes me nervous.” Yuna confessed as her cheeks turned pink.

Averus was about to say something when something slammed into his back.

“AVERUS! SO THIS IS WHERE YOU’VE BEEN AT!” Falco shouted happily as he slammed into his older brother before noticing Yuna “Oh hey there… you’re in my little brothers class aren‘t you? I think your friends are at the bowling alley waiting for you!”

He then grabbed hold of the still stunned Averus and ran off with him in tow.

“Huh? What just happened?” Yuna asked herself before deciding she should hurry to meet up with her friends.

-Back with Brent-

“I confused what I do?” Ku shouted in despair “Did I do something wrong?!”

“YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHARE A BOY!” Ayaka shouted angrily.

“Why not? We agreed to share him.” Ku replied in confusion.

“IT’S NOT APPROPRIATE!” Ayaka shouted “AND I DEMAND THAT YOU STOP IT THIS INSTANT!”

“NO!” Ku shouted angrily.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!?” Ayaka shouts before she starts to reach for Ku’s shirt.

Before she can grab hold of Ku’s shirt her wrist is stopped by the vice-like grip of Brent. The look on his face was a mixture of sorrow and confusion.

“Please Ayaka… don’t make me pick one. They both came to the agreement that they could share me and it isn’t hurting anyone.” Brent said sadly.

Ayaka looked at him for a few seconds before sighing.

“You’re right I guess.” Ayaka stated calmly.

“Wow… you guy’s resolved things quite nicely.” Falco said behind them.

All the girls present turned their heads simultaneously and gasped when they saw Falco standing with a boy that looked very similar to both him and Brent.

“This is Averus… our oldest brother!” Falco said happily before pulling Brent to his side and putting his arms around their shoulders “It’s creepy huh? Like looking in a funhouse mirror!”

“It is nothing like looking into a funhouse mirror Falco.” Averus said coldly.

Unknown by Falco but suspected by Averus, Brent’s eyebrow was starting to twitch as Falco continued to make stupid suggestions going so far as to suggest that they were the same person from alternate dimensions… then Brent snapped. He grabbed Falco by the ear and started to drag him outside.

“Finally.” Averus said emotionlessly “Now could somebody tell me where Library Island is? I tried to ask the girl with the odd ponytail over there but she forgot… said I made her nervous.”

Yuna blushed as her friends swarmed her while Haruna, Yue, and Konoka took Averus by the arm and led him to Library Island chatting the whole time.

A/N: So what do you think?