Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Demon of Mahora ❯ Torture of Training ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Torture or Training?
I no own Negima.

The next day Brent noticed that Makie seemed upset about something. When they started leaving he saw her fidgeting with her skirt as she walked away. He unfortunately didn’t have any time to wait as his sadistic brothers were waiting for him.

At a field near campus Ku Fei was teaching Negi Kung-fu while Konoka, Setsuna, and Asuna watched.

“You figure out quick Negi-bozu… you get very good someday but” Ku said as she fought with Negi “you no can learn so much in only two day.”

She landed a palm on his face and used it to slam him onto the ground.

“You lose!” Ku said happily as Negi cried out in surprise.

“Does this mean Eva-chan won’t take him as her disciple?” Asuna asked Setsuna.

“When it comes to physical combat, Negi-sensei is a beginner so…” Setsuna replied.

Suddenly Setsuna heard someone running up behind her… and soon found out whom.

“NEGI-KUN!” Makie shouted excitedly as she held out a Bento stuffed full of lots of food “CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING LUNCH I MADE FOR YOU!”

Behind her carrying several more Bento was Ako looking shocked at the amount her friend had made Negi also looked stunned now as he blinked dazedly.

“Wow, thank you!!” Negi shouted.

“She make so many…” Ku said in surprise.

“Before anything else you need stamina!” Makie said excitedly as she set up a picnic.

“Wow! That looks great!” Negi said happily.

“Have some.” Ako told Konoka who squealed.

“It does doesn’t it!” Makie replied to Negi’s comment “I rock at cooking, eat up!”

She picked up a pair of chopsticks and picked up a piece of food.

“Try some Yakiniku! It’s really good!” Makie said as she shoved said food into Negi’s mouth.

“Th-thanks.” Negi said with his mouthful.

“And this! And this!” She said as she quickly shoved more food into his mouth “Here, this steaks really good too!”

When she was done Negi had inflated into a blimp. He slowly tried to kick as Konoka panicked slightly with wide eyes. Makie started to shout out apologies before giving him an extreme weight loss treatment… which caused him to go stick figure thin. He was shivering in weakness as he weakly gave a high kick.

“HE EVEN MORE MORE WEAKER NOW!” Ku shouted hysterically.

“NEGI-KUUUUN!” Konoka shouted in tears and complete hysterics.

“WILL YOU PEOPLE BE QUIET!” Someone shouted angrily.

They all turned to see an angry Falco, an annoyed Averus… and Brent carrying an enormous metal boulder on his back, his arms bound, his mouth covered by a mask and one of his legs tied up so he was hopping around on one leg. They could tell that the mask was making it hard for Brent to breathe and that he seemed to be straining to keep up with his two brothers… though Makie and Ako didn’t know this.

“BRENT-KUUUUUUN!” Makie, Ako, and Konoka shouted in panic.

The three of them ran towards him planning to untie him but were stopped by Averus.

“Don’t interfere.” Averus said neutrally.

“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO BRENT-KUN!?” Makie and Ako shouted.

“They’re his brothers and they’re here to help him.” Setsuna said.

“Yeah and he’s in the middle of some intense strength, endurance and agility training and doesn’t need all the NOISE!” Falco shouted.

Suddenly Brent’s watch beeped and all the chains keeping the boulders on his back and his arms and legs bound unhooked and clattered to the ground along with the boulders. He ripped the mask off his face and took a deep breath.

“Now sit down little brother and start your chi control exercise.” Averus said emotionlessly.

Brent grumbled to himself and sat down with his legs crossed and his hand at his side as he started to breathe slowly.

“Well I’m done for today.” Falco said happily “If you’ll excuse me I have a sniper to flirt with.”

Falco ran off towards the Shinto shrine that was on campus and Averus sighed. He vaguely heard the pink haired girl whine about preliminaries for her gymnastics tournament being on the same day as some sort of fight but didn’t care. Brent on the other hand was paying close attention to this and was watching through one eye.

“You do!?” Asuna shouted “Are you gonna do okay?”

“Actually.. um.” Makie said sadly.

Brent now had completely abandoned his training and had climbed to his feet.

“I’m not feeling so good about it.” Makie cried.

Seeing Makie so sad made Brent himself sad and he wondered what he could do to help her. As he wracked his mind for someway to help her he missed them discussing the conversation with Makie’s gymnastic coach and the others asking her to show them her routine. However Brent did see her do the routine… and passed out, falling to the ground with a crash.

“Little brother get back to your training or I may just have to do something to help you focus.” Averus threatened with no emotion.

Brent sighed, sat back down and continued meditating. Several hours later Makie and Ako had left while Falco had returned with a slightly blushing Mana in tow. He looked at the sweaty Negi and Asuna as well as the smiling Ku Fei and Setsuna.

“Well you all seem to have had a productive afternoon.” Falco said smiling “Okay bro lets see how well your control has gotten!”

Brent nodded and stood up.

“See if you can blow a hole in this rock.!” Falco said after summoning a five foot tall three foot thick rock out of the ground.

Brent inhaled and exhaled slowly before gripping his downward pointing hand above the elbow and started to focus. The air quickly started to feel heavy and his face scrunched up as small bands of silver energy started to erupt from below his elbow. Then it suddenly started to burst erratically like lightning as his face started to scrunch up in pain as the small lightning bolts of chi started making foot size craters and small pebbles started to float around his now bright glowing arm before raising it and aiming at the rock. He roared as all the energy blasted from his arm and blasted the rock into rubble as well as nearly blowing off his forearm. He fell clutching his badly bleeding arm as everyone rushed towards him. He collapsed and blacked out.

-One week later, one day before Negi‘s test-

Brent’s arms had been so badly injured that he had been required to remain in a hospital for over a week to let it heal and he had also been forbidden to do any strenuous activities for at least another week afterwards. He slowly walked down the hall of Mahora Middle School with his arm wrapped up like a mummy and in a sling towards his class hoping that he would be able to get through the day without them accidentally hurting him more when they tried to help him. He opened the door and walked in to find the girls talking like they usually did before class started but it almost immediately fell silent when he stepped in. He could feel every eye staring at him as he took his seat. It took a few seconds before their was a scream and nearly the whole class was crowded around him begging to know what happened and how his arm felt. Unfortunately it went as he predicted and they ended up knocking him out of his seat and sprawling onto the floor ending up with a dozen girls on top of him.

“OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!” He screamed in pain.

They all quickly climbed up off of him and started to apologize at once.

“Girls please calm down. I’m on a lot of pain killers and my heads sprawling enough as it is without all the noise.” He groaned.

The class immediately calmed down and went back to their seats allowing Kazumi and Ku Fei to approach him.

“Are you okay Brent-kun?” Kazumi asked worriedly.

“No.” He said quickly.

“You need to tell brothers that you not an animal and shouldn’t train that hard!” Ku said quickly.

“You don’t say?” Brent said sarcastically “They can be very hard to say no to… especially when the GRAB ME BY THE LEGS AND DRAG ME OUT OF BED EVERY WEEKEND!”

“Wow your brothers are really tough aren’t they?” Ako asked.

“You have no idea.” Brent replied.