Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ If Only... ❯ THIS IS MY DESICION ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR: Sorry for my wrong grammar, I hope you could post some comments since this is my first time to do this thing(joining a fan site while making fanfics). I would really appreciate if you could correct my mistakes or give me some ideas on to how to make my story version better….that's all I guess…
 
 
This is my Decision…
 
 
 
Asuna and Negi just had a fight, then Asuna confessed at the confession box at the church her problem with Negi, which made Misora-san say that Asuna-san really likes that young man(Negi) after all. Which made Asuna blush running out of the church screaming that it wasn't true. When Asuna stopped to catch her breath she thought of the fight she just had with Negi…
 
Asuna: ha…ha…ha…that damn priest(even though it was Misora who just happens to be cleaning at that place at the moment.)….he got it all wrong! I don't like Negi…. I'm just worried about him and whith that recklessness he'll definitely end up dead sooner or later….still, maybe I got a little overboard saying that he's just like Chao-san….
 
On the other hand Negi somewhere in the forest…
Negi (crying): she's… right… Im just like Chao-san … I sometimes get carried away when I do something dangerous, and to think I even scolded her for that. If only I was stronger and still not get reckless at the same time…
I GOT IT!
 
At the park Asuna meets up with Konoka, Setsuna, Asakura, and Chamo-kun….
Konoka(with a smiling face): Hey! Asuna!
Asuna runs towards them.
Asuna(wheezing): hey! …haa…haa…Have you guys seen Negi anywhere?
Asakura(confused look): no, we haven't? why?
Asuna: well…um…well, we kinda had a fight. I told him he was acting just like Chao-san, then he ran off…I'm kinda worried that he got really hurt or something..
Background voice- Asuna(angry face): AH!!! Why does it always have to end like this?!
Setsuna: its alright. I'm sure he is fine.
Konoka(smiling): that's right! I'm sure he isn't all alone in the dark, crying and wondering if he should still continue on being a teacher, since he is always being scolded by his student after all.
 
Chamo-kun: well if its Negi I bet he took it seriously, right straight to the heart!
Asakura: Yeah! Negi-sensei is the type that is always serious when it comes to his mistakes…
 
Background voice- Setsuna: um…Konoka-chan I think your not helping Asuna here…its more like your making here feel guilty.
Asuna with her head looking down on the floor with guilt.
Konoka: um no, I mean it would never happen, why would a ten-year-old boy who is clearly emotional, would ever be sensitive enough since someone told him he…..(Asuna's face just looked so depressed)
Konoka was interrupted…
Negi: haaaa…haa…Asuna-san!
Asuna with a shocked look on her face.
Asuna: Negi!
Asuna and Negi runs towards each other.
Asuna: are you alright Negi?! I really didn't mean to….
Negi: no.. its not Asuna's fault. What you told me was true, I am always being reckless whenever there's a big situation, I know its alright to ask help once in a while, but I also shouldn't rely too much on everyone…if only I could train my body and mind better, then maybe I could be strong at the same time tend to not be so reckless. So I've decided to train in Evangeline-san's resort for a little while…then maybe when I come back…
Asuna interrupted
Asuna: BAKA! Baka Negi…you still don't understand do you? If you go to Evangeline's resort you will still be pushing yourself. Look I'm sorry if I said those things earlier but you shouldn't…
Negi interrupts
Negi: Asuna-san please hear me out I promise I wont be reckless or push myself too hard…besides Evangeline-san also stops our training when ever she sees I cannot go on anymore..
Asuna: But…
Negi: and besides…. I… I… I want to show Asuna-san that I am worth being your partner! …so that…so that you won't cry anymore whenever I'm in a tough situation…I want to let you know I'm okay, and that everything will be fine…I…
Asuna(blushess): Fine! Do whatever you want. Just promise me this…promise me...that you will not push yourself too hard okay?(Asuna smiles)
Negi(blush/smiles back at Asuna):O-okay…
While the two happily smiles at each other Asakura interrupts and says
Asakura(grins): huhuhu…what do we have here Negi-sensei confessing to Asuna-san while Asuna returns the feelings Negi-sensei gives to her…NOW THIS IS A GREAT SCOOP!!! YEHEY!
Asuna and Negi's faces turns bright red.
Asuna: What did you say?! ME AND NEGI!?! And what do you mean by a scoop huh?!
Negi: um..um..A-Asakura-san its not what you think its just that…Asuna is always worried about me and so…
Asuna: SO NOW its MY FAULT HUH?!
Negi: N-N-No its not that I…. what I meant was that you….
Asuna: BAKA NEGI!~
Negi: I'M SO SORRY!!!~