Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Makie's Revenge ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makie’s Revenge
Final Chapter

“So, we have found Ayaka?”  Makie asked. “Yes, Mistress Makie,” the girl said, “Ayaka and Nodoka are located in a small cabin outside of the Academy.” “Excellent work.  And now it is time to launch my master plan!”  She proclaimed, “You did a very good job locating her… Setsuna.” Setsuna smiled and said in a robotic voice, “Yes, Mistress Makie.  I only did it for you and everybody in your loyal army.  You are indeed a success towards yourself, my master.” It seems Makie has completely turned her into her minion.  Recently, she only joined because of Konoka, but it seems Makie made sure she didn’t break free again. “Now, my Roses!  Ayaka Yukihiro is trapped!  There’s nowhere else for her to run!  We go to her and plant this chip on her.  And when we do, she’ll be our slave… forever!” She laughed evilly, as her minions laughed with her.  Makie then ordered her minions to go to the cabin. “Roses!  Double file!  Forward march!” They marched to the cabin.  Makie then grinned in an evil look. “At last, now’s my chance at revenge!!!”

Meanwhile, at the cabin, Nodoka noticed outside the window that the sky was turning dark and red. “I think it might rain soon,” she said, “I hope it’ll hold up.” Ayaka replied, “UH, since when does it rain in red sky?” She then gasped and cried, “No!  Makie!  She’s turn the sky into her own color: pink!” “Theoretically, it is impossible,” Nodoka responded, “The sky can only turn red in dusk, around the evening.  But, it’s only 3pm.  And something about this doesn’t say so in the weather report.  It was supposed to be clear out.” “Keep flapping your lips, Bookworm,” Ayaka groaned, “Now shut up or we’ll be mindless zombies!” She got her cell phone out and sent a text to Asuna. “OH!  I left my book bag out by the door!”  Nodoka cried. She stepped out of the front door and shut the door.  Ayaka finished her text message: “Asuna, we’re safe in a cabin outside of Mahora.  You & Eva found anything to stop Makie, let me know. Ayaka” She sent the message.  Moments later, Chachamaru came in with a broom in her hand. “Where’s Nodoka?”  She asked. “She stepped out; she forgot her bag,” Ayaka said. “But, she left it at the bridge; I saw it when we flew together,” Chacha retorted. “Oh… crap… WE’VE GOTTA GET HER BACK HERE!!!”  She shrieked. Nodoka came back in, with a tired look on her face. “Nodoka, where have you been?” “I was… I was…” Chachamaru scolded, “You know you cannot go out with the weather that bad; also, Miss Nodoka, Makie is near Mahora.” “It’s all right,” Nodoka responded, “I forgot I left it in my dorm room.” She then approached Ayaka and grabbed her arm very hard. “Nodoka!  What are you doing???”  She screamed. Nodoka spoke in a robotic voice, “I’m sorry, Ayaka.” Do we even have to guess? Just then, Makie’s entire army barged into the cabin, surrounding the place. “NO!”  Ayaka screamed, “Mistress Makie’s army!” Chachamaru grabbed her and ran off. “Chachamaru, what are you--?” “This way!” They ran off to the exit, avoiding the Roses. “They’re getting away,” Yuna cried. “After them!”  Fumika cried. They all ran after them.

Meanwhile, Asuna got the message.  She and Evangeline quickly ran to the cabin. “This is nuts!  Now we’re saving her, Chachamaru, and Bookworm!”  Eva shouted. Asuna got another text message. “I’m afraid it’s now Ayaka and Chachamaru!”  She cried, “I got the message from her; they got Nodoka!” “I told you not to delay by watching that movie!”  Eva shouted. But as Asuna was about to say something, she was visited by Konoka, who was under control, as well. “It’s worse than we thought!”  Eva shouted. “Come with me!  Asuna!”  Konoka said, as she held up a chip towards Evangeline, “Or the vampire gets it!” “Eva, we’re gonna have to disable her and then disable the others next!”  Asuna suggested. “Are you daft?  The O.B.X. whatchamacallit is a one-shot!”  Eva yelled, “If we free Konoka, then how can we free the others?!” Asuna bonked herself on the head and made an embarrassing look on her face, “Oops…” “Enough games!”  Konoka cried, “Get them!” Konoka, Fuka, Fumika, Fei Ku, and Kaede surrounded Evangeline and Asuna.  They approached them while chanting, “Mistress Makie!  Better than Ayaka!” They were easily captured; both Asuna and Eva were carried off, tied up in a pole, carried by Fei Ku & Chao. “So, what now, Asuna?”  Eva sneered. “I got it, Eva,” she whispered to her, “I know how to disable them now… but let’s wait.” “For your sake, it better work…”  Eva whispered back.

Ayaka and Chachamaru kept running off, but were trapped by a dead log, blocking the only path.  They suddenly heard the sound of the girls chanting. “Oh, what’s the point now?  We’re doomed!”  Ayaka whined, “I’ll never see Professor Negi again!” “Class Representative, get yourself in control,” Chachamaru stated, “We can still escape Makie’s clutches.” Ayaka then stepped away from her and said in sadness, “What difference does it make?  I want this nightmare to end!  Makie… why have you become such an evil girl?  I didn’t do anything to belittle her.  I might as well surrender and find out what’s going on…” “I can arrange that,” Zazie said, who popped out of nowhere, “I am a master of sneakiness.  I sneak by you when you escaped.  You must be taken to Mistress Makie; BOTH of you.” Ayaka surrendered; Chachamaru does the same. “It’s no use, Ayaka,” she said, “We’re, as you humans say, screwed.” “20 points,” Ayaka muttered. “That’s my shtick,” Zazie said, “Do not steal it.”

That night, at the main courtyard, Ayaka and Chachamaru’s hands were tied in ropes.  They were presented to Makie, who was sitting in the middle of the statue. “Ayaka Yukihiro, we meet again,” she said to Ayaka, “I am Mistress Makie, Rose Red!  I am very pleased to see you again… but I’d love to see you as my slave this time.” “Makie… you have become such a psychotic woman,” Ayaka inquired, “How could you?” Makie took off her mask and made an evil, malice grin.  She laughed evilly and showed her Asuna and Eva, wrapped in a pole together. “Asuna!!!”  Ayaka shrieked. “Master!”  Chachamaru gasped. “You think that I want to see you girls stop me?  I know all about your plan from the start!”  Makie responded, “I obtained the chip, I have made all of Class 3-A my slaves, and I have formed a very vile clique.  Now, no one can stop me!  WAH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!” “Makie,” she cried, “Why?  Why are you doing this?  You know I never would hurt you in spite.” “Spite?  SPITE?!”  Makie screamed, “You have treated me, all these years, like dirt!  You’ve been calling me a failure every time!  I’d say it’s about time I gave you a taste of your own medicine!” She then took a deep breath and shouted at Ayaka: “AYAKA YUKIHIRO, YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!  PERIOD!!!” “Failure!  Failure!  Failure!”  All of the girls chanted, and continued on. “No!”  Ayaka winced, “Enough!  Stop it!  STOP IT!!!” Setsuna and Nodoka grabbed her by the arms and was dragged towards Makie.  She then showed an O.B. chip to her. “Relax, Ayaka.  Once I place the chip onto you, you shall be my permanent slave,” she smiled, “And I shall have a failure, like you, become a somebody.” Ayaka tried to break out, but couldn’t. “NO!  I won’t!  You cannot make me!!!”  She screamed, “I won’t!  Never!  NO!” “Too late, Ayaka!” As she placed the chip onto her forehead, Eva secretly loosened the ropes from her and Asuna.  Asuna then pulled out the O.B.X. Destroyer and snuck it behind her back.  She got out and stood on top of the statue, as Makie stepped back. “EVERYBODY STOP!”  She shrieked. A silence has arisen.  Asuna pointed the remote at Makie. “What are you doing?”  Makie shouted. “Oh, just a little thing I’d like to call “The O.B.X. Destroyer”!  This little gadget can permanently disable ALL the chips you have.” “WHAT???”  Makie screamed, “I thought I already destroyed that piece of machinery!” “You never said anything about it at all!  Satomi built it and kept it safe!” “Why you… how dare you??” She placed her finger on the remote’s button and was about to press it. “Yes, you did it, Asuna!!!”  Ayaka cried in joy. “You lose, Makie!”  Asuna grinned. “That’s what you think!”  She cried, “Asuna!  Activate!” “What?”  Eva gasped. “NO!!!”  Ayaka shrieked. Asuna’s eyes turned blank and her arms fell straight.  She dropped the remote. “Yes, Mistress Makie,” she said in a robotic voice, “I obey!” “DAMN IT!!!”  Eva screamed, “WE… WERE SO CLOSE!!!” Makie laughed evilly and said, “HAH!  I already had my friends plant the chip onto Asuna, in case anything happens.  That was when we captured her and the vampire.” Eva tried to reach for the remote, but Makie used her ribbon to snatch it away from her. “Looking for this?”  She sneered. Eva dropped her head in disappointment. “No… we… we’re too late! It’s over!” “I’ll deal with the vampire later,” she said, as she turned to Ayaka, “As for you…” Ayaka was trying to escape, but gave up. “It’s over… I cannot stop her… Makie’s right, I am a failure…”  She thought. Makie grinned, “Now, it’s over for you, Ayaka!  Goodbye to your normal life and Hello to your NEW life!” “Do it…” Ayaka sobbed, “I don’t care anymore…” Makie smiled evilly and said, “I knew you’d see it my way, Ayaka!  Once I make you my slave, I’ll crush this stupid piece of junk.” She then cried out, “Ayaka!  Activa--!!!” But as she was about to finish, Chachamaru head-butted her in the gut, causing the remote to fall out of her hand and onto the ground.  Ayaka broke free and took off the chip from her forehead. “Chachamaru?!?!?!” “Master, I only did this for you… no one else.” “You did well, Chachamaru.  Remind me not to dismantle you, when I get the chance.” Makie got up started to growl; she shouted to her slaves, “Well, don’t just stand there, you idiots!  Get her!  GET HER!!!” The Roses grabbed Evangeline.  Asuna approached her and was about to give the chip to her.  Makie reached for the device, but Chachamaru snatched it from her.  Some of the other Roses tried to get Ayaka, but she jumped out of the way. “Class Rep!  Catch!!!”  Chachamaru cried, as she threw the remote to Ayaka. Ayaka caught it and held it up high. “YES!!!”  Ayaka cried. “NO!!!”  Makie screamed. Ayaka was about to press the button, but she turned to Makie, who was helpless. “No… be reasonable,” she pleaded on her knees, “Please… I mean you no harm; I swear.  Don’t you want this to happen?  I did this for you!” Ayaka scoffed, “Liar!  Nobody controls my classmates and gets away with it!  You’ve set me up, by trying to make me your slave!  Making Asuna one was the last straw!  Well, I have had it with you!  Makie Sasaki, you’re a failure towards Makie!” Makie bowed her head and started to cry.  Her cries began to turn into laughter.  She pulled out a cane in her cape and held it tight. “Makie?!” “Master,” Nodoka asked, “Shall we detain her?” “NO!”  Makie shouted, then had an evil grin, “This one’s mine.” She charged at Ayaka and shouted, “GIVE ME THAT REMOTE!!!” She tackled her, trying to get the remote, but she wouldn’t let go. “I hope you realized that you, of all people, had to be stupid doing this kind of malice and evil!” “Shut up!  I wanted to be noticeable again!  And I plan to do away with you!  I could care less about you!” Makie kicked her in the gut and snatched the remote away. “HA, HA, HA, HA!   I WIN!!!”  She cried, as she held the remote high. Evangeline had the chip implanted on her neck. “Mistress Makie,” Asuna called out, “We have obtained Eva!” “EXCELLENT!  Let me finish with Ayaka Yukihiro, once and for all!!!”  Makie grinned, as she approached Ayaka.  But… “Uh… Makie…” Ayaka said, “Look at what you did…” She pointed at the remote.  Makie looked and found that she did the most stupidest thing she’s ever done:  she accidently pressed the button. “Same old Makie,” Ayaka grinned. “I’ll say,” Eva added. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”  Makie shrieked. The remote emitted a very large wave of sound over everybody.  The chips started to explode onto where they were implanted.  They all fell to the ground, out cold. Makie dropped to her knees and crushed the O.B.X. Destroyer with her hands. “No… I failed…” she cried with tears in her eyes, “Why did I mess up again?  No!  Why me-e-e-e-e-e?  I’m such a stupid idiot!” Ayaka then grinned, “You’re pathetic.  I never thought you would be that evil.  But you had heart.  However, your own stupidity foiled your own evil scheme.  You are a pathetic loser!  And that’s all you’ll ever be!  Oh, and by the way… that Mistress Makie attire, it sucked, but it had class.  But next time, I decide what you wear!” Makie continued to cry and asked, “Everything is all wrecked!  Everything is ruined!  It’s all your fault!  YOUR FAULT!!!  WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME???” Ayaka then responded, “My fault?!  After what happened… you did it to yourself.  Figure it out!” She walked away from Makie, who suddenly realized what she did.  She turned a pale white and was crying a bit. “Oh… crap…” She stayed like that for a while, as the sky returned to a normal blue.

Moments later, everybody, who was under Makie’s control, woke up. “Huh?  What happened?”  Asuna groaned, “All I remember was there were…” Ayaka pulled Asuna up and said, “It’s over now.  Makie has been defeated.  And it’s all thanks to you and Eva.” “Master, most of the students are waking up,” Chachamaru said to Eva. “And once they wake up, they’ll forget what transpired earlier,” Eva said. Setsuna recovered and found Konoka out cold. “Konoka?” She said as she tried to revive her, “Wake up!  Konoka!” Konoka opened her eyes and saw Setsuna. “See-Chan?  Where am I?”  She said in a weak voice. Setsuna hugged her with tears in her eyes; she started to laugh. “See-Chan?” “Oh, Miss Konoka, I’m so glad you are okay!” Asuna then asked Ayaka, “So, what happened here?  Did you disable all those stupid chips?” She then pointed at a much disdained Makie. “She did it.  Another stupid move by her.” “Ouch…” Ayaka and Asuna walked away together, as Evangeline and Chachamaru returned to their home. “Hey, Class Rep!”  Eva called, “Thanks for the help!  But don’t think we’re even now!” Ayaka smiled and called out, “We’ll need you again real soon!” Asuna grasped her arm and shouted, “No, we won’t!” In the end, they all went their separate ways.

Hours later, every girl in Class 3-A returned to their dorms, not remembering what happened earlier.  Asuna and Ayaka watched on from the hill. “So, what now?”  Asuna asked. Ayaka pulled out the real O.B. chip and dropped it to the ground.  She then stomped on it, causing it to break. “Ayaka…” She replied, “Science isn’t ready for a chip for obedience.  We’re just happy with me leading these girls, because I am the Class Rep.” Asuna thought in concern, “That’s the biggest worry I’ll not be ready for.” She then asked, “What about Makie?” “Don’t worry, Asuna; give her a couple of days to think and she’ll forget about it, like always.” “Hey, it’s like she’ll forget she’d done something wrong.” Asuna then sighed, “So I guess Mistress Makie is back to being Dummy Pink.” Ayaka giggled and walked away from her, “Oh, Asuna!  You’re such a nut!  No wonder you’re leader of the Dummy Force.” Asuna yelled, “What did you say?  What the hell does that even mean???” She went after Ayaka. Peace has been restored in Mahora Academy.  From what was once a story of a ditzy airhead, who could control the student body, to a story of a beautiful class rep that saved the day.

Meanwhile, Makie was still in a catatonic state, muttering “Why me?  Stupid me?” over and over again. Suddenly, a voice screamed from the sky.  It was a small green thing falling from the sky.  It bonked on Makie, causing no damage to her.  It was Motsu, who returned from a launch, by the then-controlled girls. He got up and said, “Whoa!  That was a rush… in a good way.” He looked at Makie and thought, “What happened to her?” Makie looked at her and said, “Nice to have you back… Daddy.” Motsu shrugged in confusion and said, “I don’t get it.” Things were back to normal… in a good way. “HEY!!!”  Motsu shouted.

The End

“What do you mean you ran out of fuel???”  Evangeline screamed, who was with Chachamaru at the clock tower. “I’m sorry, master,” Chacha responded, “But when I took the Class Rep to safety, I wasted a few of my fuel.” “When will you be refueled?” “We have to wait for a couple of hours for me to recharge my batteries.” “You said fuel!  Not batteries!!!” She showed her a cord, on herself, connected to the wall socket. “It’s the same thing; but we’ll get home eventually.” Eva growled in anger, “I gave up R & R for this?  This is just great!” She then thought aloud, “Still… we did help save Mahora Academy.  That’s pretty much a great day without Negi.” Chacha then asked, “Master, do you need me to make you some tea, while we wait?” Eva growled and shrieked very loudly: “CHACHAMARU!!!”