Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ The Thirteen Seals ❯ Enter Magoichi ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Enter Magoichi
 
Firedude: Alright! My story is moving along slowly, but surely. I'm very sorry, I was busy and couldn't work on the story, but at least I was able to post it. Thank you to Tikigod and Icha-kun for reviewing. Please, don't forget to include in your next review who you want as couples in the story. And in case any of you haven't picked up on it, bold typing means that the voice is demonic. Italic typing means the character is thinking. And you'll understand in this chapter what the under lined is for.
 
Icha-kun: Thank you very much for your review; I will try my very best to post new chapters as soon as possible.
 
Tikigod784: Don't worry, it's not like Mana needs her liver to live… right? I'm not trying to make it seem too much like god of war, only Rikimaru's spells, but I don't mind if it does.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Negima or any of its characters.
 
Firedude: Get ready to be hit with a freight train of story. Ready? Set? On with the show!
 
Mahora Forest: Where we left off
 
Oushu shook in his place as Rikimaru's hand let off a purple haze. The ropes that bounds him slowly corroded away and he stood up. Rikimaru was as shocked as the others and he starred at the back of his hand. This... I want to save them, but not with this... this is what... the image of his father lying in front of him dead shot back to him. Rikimaru then gripped his fist and shifted his gaze to Oushu. I have no choice! I will do it! Rikimaru punched his fist up into the sky and shouted “Hey! Oushu, you ugly trout! I'm going to gut you!” Rikimaru then smiled and continued “Well not necessarily me, but it will done with my body!”
 
Rikimaru gripped his fist tighter and looked up. “Seal of ancients! Hear me! I offer myself so you may defeat my foe!” Suddenly the purple haze on his hand started up again and a name came into his head and he shouted it “Magoichi!” Suddenly the purple haze engulfed his body and a light surrounded him for a few seconds. When the light and haze cleared Rikimaru was completely different. His hair was no longer red and spiked; instead it was brown and messy. He no longer had a smile plastered on his face and in its place his eyes were half lidded and he had a laid back look in its place.
 
His ordinary street clothes had disappeared; and in its place he wore baggy beige pants and a long green trench coat that was exposed his chest. A rifle ammo belt was slung over his shoulder and across his chest. They all remained silent at the strange sight. Even Mana stopped her moaning to say “… What the hell?” The strange new Rikimaru looked around for a minute. Although Rikimaru was a teenager the voice that came out was much more mature. “Whoa… where am I?” The new Rikimaru stumbled around as though he were drunk.
 
“This is definitely not Saiga village…” He looked to the side and saw Oushu. “Ew… ugly trout thing…” Oushu shouted in reply “Shut up! I'm not a trout! I'm the ocean demon lord-.” The new Rikimaru cut him off and stated bluntly “I don't want to here it. I suppose I better introduce myself then…” The strange person said in a much laid back tone “I'm Magoichi Saiga! I'm the second being of the twelve seals! So would anyone mind telling me what I'm doing here?” Suddenly a voice shouted at him from the back of his head.
 
You idiot! You said it yourself! You're the second seal and I called upon you to help me! Magoichi recovered from the sudden shout and said in his head back to the voice Yeah whatever… who are you? The voice sighed and stated I'm Rikimaru; I'm the host of the thirteen seals. Magoichi sighed out of frustration. Whatever, nice to meet you master… he looked at the seal on the back of his hand and said to Rikimaru I see that you have the first seal unlocked, why not use him? There was silence from Rikimaru before he replied Forget about him, I thought you be best for this. Magoichi was puzzled. Why me? Rikimaru sighed. Look over there…
 
Magoichi looked over at Oushu and noticed Mana and Ako in their present conditions. Suddenly Magoichi's expression turned from laid back to serious. He pointed at Oushu and shouted “You fish faced bastard! How dare you harm women!?” Magoichi suddenly threw his trench coat off and revealed his whole torso. I see, you knew I'd be the most determined to protect women… damn you Rikimaru. Magoichi held his hand out and yelled “Adeat!” suddenly, a doubled barreled rifle with two bayonets formed in Magoichi's hand. A grin spread across his face and he exclaimed “Die trout!”
 
Magoichi raised his rifle and aimed at Oushu. He grinned and laughed at Magoichi. “Do you really think you can hit me with that!?” Magoichi fired off a round and Oushu dodged it easily. “See, you're-.” before he could finish his sentence a bullet hit him from behind in the thigh. Oushu let out a groan of pain and fell to one knee. “What the hell was that!?” Magoichi grinned now and began to walk forward. “That was the power of my pactio artifact. I can control where the bullets go that I fire. Now if you don't mind I'm going to finish this up, because if that girl cries any more she'll be dehydrated and the other one is about to bleed out.”
 
Oushu gritted his teeth and looked up at Magoichi who was now right in front of him. Before Oushu could bother moving Magoichi stabbed his bayonets into the side of Oushu's neck. He screamed and green blood began to spill out. “You pathetic monkey! I'll kill you!” Magoichi rested his rifle against his shoulder and lightly kicked Oushu over. Rikimaru, did you really need me to defeat this pathetic thing… Rikimaru laughed a little bit as Magoichi walked over to the girls. He used his bayonets to cut Ako's ropes. “I'm sorry it took so long to rescue you two.” Magoichi flashed Ako such a smooth smile that she melted inside.
 
He then turned to Mana and took off his coat and pressed it against Mana's wound. “I can't do much to heal you, but this will do until help comes.” Magoichi gave her the same smile he gave Ako and Mana's expression remained the same. “…You're not getting into my pants if that's what you're trying to do.” Magoichi laughed nervously and went back to Rikimaru. Rikimaru, what should I do now? Rikimaru remained silent. Hey, Rikimaru? Are you alright? Rikimaru replied in a weak voice I'm fine, I'm fine… you know how much the seal takes out of the host…
 
Magoichi sighed and looked over at the girls. Can you at least let me come out again later? Rikimaru laughed Hell no Magoichi pretended to pout and laughed. Okay, okay I'll switch back with you… Magoichi held his rifle up and said “Abeat.” The rifle then disintegrated into energy. He heard something move behind him and he turned to Oushu who was now gripping onto his leg. “I knew you'd make that artifact disappear eventually!” Oushu then bit Magoichi's leg vigorously. Magoichi grunted in pain and tried to kick Oushu off his leg, but to no avail. Oh well, it's not my leg.
 
Damn you Magoichi! He heard a spell being chanted behind him followed by a bunch on magic wind arrows striking Oushu. He went flying back into the rigid rock wall with a thud. Magoichi looked over his shoulder and saw that there was a whole group of people behind him. I think there are people here to see you Rikimaru. Magoichi then tapped the back of the seal and stated “Rikimaru.” The same light from before surrounded Magoichi and Rikimaru came back. He then turned around with his typical smiled and said “Hi Negi.”
 
Kaede threw her arms at her sides and said in an upset voice “Aw, we missed all the fighting?” Setsuna sighed and stepped forward. “I'm sorry Rikimaru; I had to come after you.” He just kept smiling and said “No, no it's fine… but Mana and Ako might need some help.” They looked over to the side and saw Ako sitting there in her underwear puffy- eyed from crying. And Mana on her back using Magoichi's coat to keep the blood in. “Mana!” Setsuna ran to her side. “Haruna, Asuna, Negi I need your help with this. Yue, Nodoka take Ako back to the school.”
 
Ako stood up and protested “I'm the only medic here! Why should I go back!?” Setsuna looked over at her. “Are you feeling okay?” Ako nodded and ran over to Mana's side and started giving instructions. Yue walked over to Rikimaru and stated in her bland voice “I guess we should help you with that leg then.” Rikimaru shook his head. “Don't worry, I'll be fine. First, I have to get the weapons back…” Setsuna looked up at Rikimaru and stated angrily “You lost our stuff!?” Rikimaru laughed and rubbed the back of his head. “No, no I didn't lose it, trout over there took them.”
 
He began to limp towards Oushu and Setsuna called after him “Where are they then?” He looked over his shoulder and called back “I have a pretty good idea.” He trudged over to the unconscious Oushu and flipped him onto his back. “…This sucks so much…” Rikimaru quickly shoved his hand down his throat and into his stomach. Everyone in the area watched and felt like they were going to be sick. Rikimaru felt bile in his throat as his hand scrounged around his stomach. Suddenly he smiled and laughed “Got em!”
 
He pulled very hard and his arm slowly came out of Oushu's mouth. He finally got his hand out and along with it, all of the weapons, although they were all covered in sickening green ooze. He threw the sword back to Setsuna who replied hesitantly “Um… thanks?” Rikimaru threw the hand gun next to Mana and the kunai to Kaede who was sitting against a tree. “Hey, when did you take my kunai? I don't even know you.” Rikimaru looked over at Setsuna who laughed a little. “Sorry I forgot to tell her.”
 
Rikimaru just sighed and started to walk over to Mana, but his vision suddenly went blurry. His hands shot up to the sides of his head as the pain in his hand started again. Kaede noticed this and got up. “Hey? Are you okay?” Rikimaru stumbled a bit as the pain spread up his arm and to his shoulder. “Damn, I should've listened to Magoichi and defeated Oushu myself…” He fell backwards onto the ground as the pain worsened Kaede tried to figure out what was wrong with him.
 
Oushu struggled up onto all fours and saw that no one was looking at him. He grinned and began to slowly pull himself away. “Where the hell do you think your going?” Oushu looked over his shoulder at Mana who was aiming the hand gun at him. Oushu got onto his back and supported himself with his elbows. “Look, I'm sorry for stabbing you, but why don't we just let bygones be bygones.” Oushu laughed nervously and Mana got a fierce expression on her face. Oushu then covered his eyes and his lure lit up extremely bright, blinding the whole group. He then sprung to his feet and dashed into the forest.
 
Rikimaru also flew to his feet and did a quick limp into the forest after him. “Hey wait up!” Kaede called from behind him as she gave pursuit as well. Rikimaru gritted his teeth through the bite wounds in his leg and the pain in his right arm that was beginning to spread to his torso. He stayed focused on Oushu, but he slowly began to trail behind. Kaede went by him and called “Don't worry, I got him!” Rikimaru watched helplessly as Oushu and Kaede shot into the distance. He let out a frustrated sigh and got on all fours and began chanting the Hermes spell.
 
Deeper into the forest: A minute later.
 
Oushu stopped for a breath and hid behind a rock. He looked over and saw no one was still chasing him. He relaxed and looked around. I suppose it's time to go back now... Oushu took a paper seal out from his pocket and chanted. “Rift seal; lead me to the dimension of-.” He was not able to finish the spell as a kunai knocked it from his hand and pinned it to a tree. He looked to the side and saw Kaede with her smiling expression. “You're not going anywhere…” Oushu let out a blood curdling cry and charged Kaede, but before he could even reach her, two kunai pinned his feet into the ground.
 
He screamed in pain and made a mad attempt to move his feet. “You know… for someone known as the `Ocean Demon Lord' I would think that you would be more powerful…” A voice from a nearby tree stated in reply “That's because he is not who he say he is…” Kaede turned towards the voice and beheld another demon. This one was a good ten feet tall and had a large shark fin protruding from his back. His scaled skin was jet black and smooth and his eyes were just as black as his skin. His lips curled back and revealed a large mouth with tripled up layers of razor sharp teeth on the top and bottom. He spoke in a demonic voice, but it held a southern American accent “…I am Oushu, the Ocean Demon Lord.” He looked over and pointed at the imposter who was pinned to the ground. “He is nothing, but an angler fish demon I created, but apparently he began to think that he could be better than the others and claimed he was me!”
 
He walked over to the demon and grabbed him by the neck. “I've been sent here to deliver you punishment…” He tried to lift him up, but his pinned feet wouldn't allow it. He grinned and got up to his face. “Do you really think that's going to stop me from killing you?” The imposter's eyes widened and he pleaded “No! No please, I-!” But before he could finish Oushu had pulled him up so hard, that his feet separated from his ankles and he was suspended in the air. Kaede tried to keep her breakfast down as Oushu then proceeded to bite the head off of the demon.
 
He threw the lifeless body to the ground and wiped the green blood from his lips. “…Delicious...” He turned back around to Kaede and grinned. “Don't look so sad… I'll be back darlin', so don't you cry. And when me and my buddies invade this place, I'll make sure you're the first one I eat!” He then turned and walked off into the forest. Rikimaru then jumped out and tried to catch his breath. “I got here as fast as I could Kaede, did I miss…” he looked and the spilled remains of the imposter on the ground and was deeply sickened. “Aw man…” Magoichi then called from the back of his head That's pretty gruesome… and I've seen some very messed up stuff in my life time.
 
Kaede looked over and saw that the real Oushu had disappeared. She felt troubled by his last statement, but tried to ignore it and turned back to Rikimaru who was now down on one knee and sweating. “Rikimaru!” He looked up at her and he was trying his best to maintain a smile through the pain. “Y-yes?” Was all he said before he passed out on the floor.
 
Mahora Academy Clinic: One hour later
 
Negi and the girls stood outside the clinic office door and watched the unconscious Rikimaru and Mana. Negi looked towards the ground. “All this violence and he wasn't even a demon lord. Dean Konoe walked over to the group and said in a comforting manner. “You all did well, but you should all really get some-.” Setsuna took a step forwards from the group and cut him off. “Sir! We have a right to know what the hell is going on! I don't understand any of this! This seal! These demon lords and how does Rikimaru tie into all this!?” Everyone, including Konoe, was taken a back by Setsuna's outburst.
 
“She's right though grandpa...” everyone looked over at Konoka. “I know I was just filled in and hour ago, but I still don't understand grandfather…” Dean Konoe remained silent for a minute before looking into the clinic office. “Alright… I will tell all of you everything I know, because…” Dean Konoe turned towards them and cocked his head towards Rikimaru. “2-A may be the only ones who can help Rikimaru now…”
 
Firedude: I'm sorry, two day wait and a short chapter. Now worth it right? Well anyway, don't forget to tell me who you want for the couples and tune in for the next chapter where you finally find out what is going on!