Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ The Thirteen Seals ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: First Day
 
Firedude: I'm terribly sorry everyone, I've been having some family issues and I was not able to get to the story. But I'm back now and I'm ready to continue.
 
Tikigod784: It may be evil, or it could just be misunderstood, or it works for the IRS. I'm doing my best to give them more personality. Thank you very much
 
R.U. Teleporter: Thank you very much. Please continue to review my story.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Negima! or any of its characters.
 
Firedude: Sorry for the wait, don't forget to review. Ready? Set? On with the show!
 
Mahora Academy: The next day
 
“Everyone, please take your seats. We are about to begin.” All the students in 3-A took their seats as their teacher spoke. “As you probably all noticed Mana was injured in a training accident and she's out for today.” Negi hung his head slightly, upset that he was lying to his students. He brought his head back up and put on a smile. “Anyway, we have a new student with us today. He'll be taking the place of Lingshen Chao for the next few weeks.” Everyone began whispering to each other until Yuna raised her hand. “Excuse me professor… did you say he?” Negi smiled nervously and replied “Well…er… yes.”
 
Asuna immediately reacted and jumped to her feet. “Professor! This is an all girl school! Why is a boy coming here?” Negi was about to reply when Ayaka's laugh sounded from her seat. “What's the matter Bells? Are you afraid that he'll scream when he sees how ugly you are?” Asuna gave her a scowl. “I'm just trying to save him from his eyes bleeding when he sees you!” Ayaka also put on a scowl and shot out of her seat. Negi saw that another one of their fights were about to start, so he quickly interrupted. “Anyway, allow me to introduce him!” He motioned towards the door and Professor Takahata walked in.
 
Everyone remained silent until Kanoka commented “Professor Takahata's the new student?” Everyone in class broke out in laughter as Negi realized it was him. Negi felt very embarrassed and turned bright red. “No! No! It's not him!” Takahata laughed and walked up to Negi. “Sorry Negi, Rikimaru is not here yet. He'll be here soon, but until then, I need you to look over some paper work in the teacher's lounge.” Negi gave him a worried look. “Are you sure that it's okay?” Takahata gave him a smile and stated “Don't worry; I'm pretty sure Rikimaru can handle himself. Besides, it will only take a couple minutes.” Negi sighed and replied “I suppose it's alright.”
 
Negi looked over at his class. “Alright everyone, I'll be right back. If he arrives here at class before I return, give him a proper greeting and make him feel at home.” The class then all said in unison “Yes professor.” He then walked out with professor Takahata and shut the door behind them. The girls all began to talk excitedly, trying to figure out what the new student will look like. Makie giggled and stated “I bet he's going to be handsome and strong!” Yuna laughed a little and replied “Come on, lets be realistic, he probably some fat slob.” Satomi butted in and said “He's probably very intelligent with a 4.0 GPA!” Setsuna interrupted her and added “With our luck, he's probably a pervert.” All the girls laughed as Ako sat silently listening.
 
“Are you alright Ako?” She looked to the side at Akira. “Yes I'm fine. It's just… I think I know who the boy is who is coming.” Akira blinked multiple times. “You do?” She nodded. “Yes I think so…” Memories of Rikimaru flashed through his mind. “So tell me!” Ako looked over at an enthusiastic Akira. “Tell you what?” Akira leaned closer and replied “What is he like?” Ako thought about it for a minute. “Well…he…” She began to blush as she thought about him. Akira grinned and exclaimed “Ha! I knew it! He's handsome!” Ako panicked and waved her hands frantically.
 
“I never said that?” Yuna leaned over Ako's shoulder and said with a smile “You never said what Ako?” Ako stuttered as she tried to think of an excuse. Akira spoke first and practically shouted “Ako knows the boy who's coming to the class!” Everyone looked over at them and soon swarmed around Ako. They began to grill Ako with questions as Chachamaru and Evangeline sat at the edge of the classroom and watched. “It's pathetic really.” Chachamaru looked over at Evangeline. “Master?” she looked back at Chachamaru and continued “It's ridiculous that they're all making such a big deal over a single boy.”
 
Chachamaru smiled and replied “Master, my sensors indicate that you are just as curious as the girls over there… if not more so.” Evangeline looked over at her and replied angrily. “The only reason I'm interested is because he might be a powerful mage.” Chachamaru smiled. “Yes, of course master.” As all the chaos in the classroom ensued, Fuka and Fumika watched from their seats and grinned at each other. “Professor Negi said that we should greet the new student!” Fumika nodded at her sister's comment and replied “That's right! And we should greet him the only way we know how!” The two reached under their desks for some boxes and walked out the classroom door.
 
Entrance of Mahora Academy: Mean while
 
Rikimaru walked slowly up the walkway to the front door, whistling carelessly. You seem to be happy right now. Rikimaru gritted his teeth as Magoichi spoke to him from the back of his mind. Hey! I'm not a pervert like you! But there's nothing wrong with having the day go faster because you're in a room full of girls. Magoichi laughed a little. Yeah right. You're just as perverted as I am. Rikimaru yelled at Magoichi Shut up! I am not like you! That reminds me. I wanted to talk to you about something. Magoichi yawned and replied What is it? Rikimaru stopped for a minute and said sternly Don't you dare take over my body while I'm in class. If I'm arrested for sexual harassment, it will be pretty hard to explain that a perverted feudal Japanese warrior took over my body and did it.
 
Magoichi laughed and spoke calmly. Don't worry about it, I won't do anything. Rikimaru smiled and began to feel a bit relieved. …Only if you get me some sake. Rikimaru gripped his head in frustration. You're a disembodied being! How am I supposed to get you sake!? Magoichi remained silent for a minute. You better figure it out, unless you want to become a sexual predator. Rikimaru gripped his fists and shouted at Magoichi I'm gonna kill you! He angrily punched his own head and then shouted in pain. He sat down on the ground and gripped his head. Magoichi laughed amusingly and Rikimaru just sat there listening. Did you really think that would work? I'm just kidding though, I won't do anything. It would be nice if you got me some sake though.
 
Rikimaru stood up and walked through the front door. I'll see what I can do. Magoichi kept laughing softly as Rikimaru moved through the hall. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket that read 3-A. He continued up stairs and through the hallways until he reached a door with 3-A above it. Alright Magoichi… here I go. As he reached for the door Magoichi quickly intervened. If you start to screw up badly I'll take over. Don't worry, I won't harass them. I'll just do some smooth talk and it'll be back to normal. Rikimaru pretended he wasn't listening and slid the door open. As he walked through the door he felt a board eraser drop on his head.
 
The chalk dust flew around his head and blinded him and caused him to cough. He then stumbled forward and felt a tug on his foot. He looked down and saw that he had just tripped a wire. Out of his peripherals he saw toy arrows flying at him. He quickly ducked and the arrows flew over his head. He grinned as he enjoyed his victory, but then he noticed a small canon on the other side of the room. Suddenly a large water balloon shot from its mouth and headed straight for him. Rikimaru was barely able to throw himself forwards to get away from the path of the balloon. He heard it exploded in the hallway and water shot everywhere. He sighed in relief and sat up.
 
See that skill Magoichi!? Magoichi cleared his throat. It's still not over Rikimaru… He looked up as he heard a creaking noise. A bucket fell from the ceiling and landed on his head. Rikimaru sat there for a minute as the water slowly trickled down his head. He lifted the bucket off his head and sighed. He stood up and looked around and realized he was in a supply closet. He quickly walked outside and the plaque that said 3-A fell off the door and said supply closet under it. Magoichi was laughing hysterically from the back of Rikimaru's mind. I can't believe you fell for all that! Rikimaru brushed some of the dust and water off him and looked around. Shut up Magoichi, and help me find out who did this.
 
Rikimaru heard some giggling from behind the nearby corner and crept towards it. “He fell for it Fumika!” Fuka laughed and high-fived her. “I can't believe it worked!” Rikimaru peeked around the corner and scowled at them before hiding again. I remember them from the other night… Magoichi was puzzled. Other night? Rikimaru sat down. I'll explain it later, but for now I need to get my revenge… He held his hands in front of his eyes and mumbled “Hades, may your helmet cloak me along my path.” Rikimaru then turned invisible and stood up. Pay back time… He walked around the corner and saw the two walking away. He snuck up behind them and listened to their conversation.
 
“I can't wait to tell the girls back at class about what happened!” Fuka smiled excitedly and nodded as her sister spoke. “Yeah I know! I-.” Fuka suddenly stopped. “Hey Fumika! That wasn't nice!” Fumika looked at her sister puzzled. “What wasn't nice?” Fuka threw her arms at her sides. “You just flicked my ear!” Fumika laughed a little. “I did not Fuka. You're imagining things.” As she began to walk away, Rikimaru lightly kicked her butt. Fumika squealed softly and turned around to Fuka, blushing brightly. “Now that was rude Fuka!” Fumika was taken aback as Fuka walked up to her and got into her face. “I did not kick you! You flicked me anyway!” Fumika put on a scowl and got into Fuka's face.
 
“I did not flick you! You're just jealous that I'm cuter than you!” Fuka got very angry and shouted “Why I-.” Fuka felt her herself get flicked again. “See! You just did it again!” Fumika suddenly stopped scowling and took a step back. “Wait… Fuka, I'm standing right in front of you.” Fuka yelled frustrated at her sister. “Yeah! So what's your point!?” Fumika pointed at her sister. “I couldn't have flicked you without you seeing me do it if I was in front of you.” Fuka was about to yell something, but she calmed down and realized what her sister was saying.
 
“So… if you didn't flick me then…” Suddenly, Rikimaru materialized next to them. The twins starred at him very scarred. Rikimaru just wore his typical smiled and wave slightly. “Yo.” The twins then freaked out and sprinted down the hall, screaming the whole time. Rikimaru smiled with satisfaction as Magoichi's laughing ringed through his head. Oh my god! That was awesome Rikimaru! Rikimaru just smiled with satisfaction as he began to walk down the hall to find his real classroom.
 
Classroom 3-A: one minute later
 
The twins stood in front of the whole class hysterical and practically shouting their story as fast as they could. The whole class just sat there speechless as they blabbered senselessly. Eventually, when they were through, the whole class just went back to their conversations. “Did you not hear what we just said!?” cried out Fuka. Kaede walked up to the two and kneeled down to their level. “Sorry but, you two are known for your tall tales and pranks and all the girls know better by now.” Fumika waved her arms frantically and said on the verge of tears “We know we do, but we're serious this time!”
 
Kaede opened one eye and laughed a little. “Come on, this whole class is used to stuff like that. So even if it were true it's not any different.” The twins hung their heads and felt embarrassed and said in unison “Yeah, that's true…” Chachamaru watched the three walk back to their seats before looking over at Evangeline. “It seems you were right master. He may be very powerful.” Evangeline had on a smug expression when she looked over at her companion. “Right now I am not making any assumptions. Just because he can pull off invisibility spells doesn't mean he's some genius.” Chachamaru sighed and turned back around.
 
Mahora Academy: Hallway outside of 3-A
 
Rikimaru trudged down the hallway until he spotted a door that read 3-A above it. You're sure this isn't a fake this time, right? Magoichi inquired. Don't worry Magoichi, I'm sure. He reached for the door handle and stopped mid way. …Hey? What's up Rikimaru? He pulled his hand back and tapped his chin with his index finger. Something doesn't feel right… but what is it? He looked out the nearby window which had a clear view of the nearby track field. He walked up to the window sill and looked closely at the track. He peered carefully and noticed a small red and black rift in the ground. Rikimaru, not realizing he was on the third floor of a building leapt out the window and plummeted towards the ground.
 
He was able to soften the fall by sliding down the wall of the building. He landed with a light thud and sprinted towards the field. The rift began to rapidly increase in size, until the point that it was the size of a small bed. Rikimaru stopped in his tracks a few feet from it and tried to look inside. He saw nothing at first but endless patterns of red and black combinations. See anything Rikimaru? He shook his head a little and began to turn around. No, it looks like it may just be a dud. He suddenly heard a rumble behind him. He then turned around and saw a large creature shoot out of the hole.
 
At first, it was nothing more than a blur to Rikimaru. But as it flew around the sky, it began to slow down a little and he was able to make it out. It was a large black bat that rivaled the size of the demon crabs. It had an extra set of wings under its first set and the claws were as large as small swords. The eyes were large and blood red. The bat began to swoop down and attack some of the girls on the track. Rikimaru watched for a minute before realizing what was going on. Come on Magoichi, time to pay the rent! He trusted his fist into the air and a purple light engulfed his body.
 
His hair fell down from their spikes and turned brown. An ammo belt and a green jacket appeared on his torso. Magoichi grinned and his mature voice emitted from the teenage body. “There's no way I'll ever be used to such a young body again, but looks like I have no say in this. Adeat!” The doubled barreled, doubled bayonet rifle appeared in his hand and he began to run towards the bat. The bat noticed his and let out a high pitched screech and called out at him. The one with the seal! I've been sent here to kill you! He heard more panicking girls behind him screaming and the bat turned towards them and grinned. But it doesn't mean I can't have a little meal first! The bat rose up into the air and dived at the girls.
 
“I don't think so ugly.” Magoichi took aim and fired the bullets. The bat moved out of the way, but then the bullets swung back around and buried themselves in the bat's side. It let out a screech and plowed into the ground. It tried to get back up, but Magoichi had already jumped onto its back. The bat called out in panic and took off, trying to shake Magoichi off the whole time. “I'm going to have a lot of fun with you!” Magoichi got a tight hold on the bats fur and began to stab it with his bayonets.
 
Mahora Academy: Classroom 3-A
 
Ako sat at her desk looking over a book, but noticed some commotion outside over the track. She went to the window and saw the large bat with a man with a green trench coat gripping onto its back. She smiled and called out “It's Magoichi!” She didn't realize her mistake until all the girls in class swarmed around her at the windows. Yuna hung over Ako and questioned “Magoichi? Is he the new student?” Ako laughed nervously. “Well, not exactly.” The bat swung really close to the window and Magoichi continued his rapid stabbing. He sighed and clutched his gun tightly “Alright this is just getting ridiculous…” He pointed his gun at the bat's head and squeezed the trigger.
 
Two bullets shot out and pierced its head. The bat shot towards the ground and began to disintegrate mid fall. Magoichi was about to hit the ground when the bat completely disappeared. “Oh, sh-!” Magoichi hit the ground and bounced across the track and into the building's wall. A large dust cloud covered him up, but a bright purple light was seen from within the dust. A couple seconds later, Rikimaru walked out the cloud, brushing the dust off him. He coughed a little and put on his signature smile. He then turned around and looked up at the classroom window and saw the bewildered girls standing there. He smiled and waved up at them. “Hello! I'm Rikimaru Masaki! I'll be in your class for a while!”
 
Firedude: Sorry there wasn't a lot of action in this chapter. I'll put more in the next chapter. I'm going on vacation for Memorial Day weekend this Friday and won't be back until Monday. I'm going to do my best to get another chapter up before them, but please don't hold it against me if I can't, I'm very busy and it's difficult.