Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Why People Go..... ❯ .....To Conventions ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-----Author’s note: Time to rock some minds with another chapter I’m just gonna pull out of nowhere. The best kind.

See if you can guess the few guest appearances there are! Yeah, they’re easy ones.

I do not own Negima!, but any other characters and ideas are my own (save for Masayoshi). Enjoy.....-----


“Why are we here, again?”

“Because it’s fun!”

“Because you look the part.”

“Because Chisame-san wanted to come, but she’d never admit it.”

Connor looked from one person to the next in the order of the responses he had just gotten. Sakurako, Kotaro, and Negi all looked back at him with smiles. They were standing amidst the crowds in an anime convention, currently in an area full of cosplayers. The whole of class 3-A had already disbanded and was wandering around unsupervised.

“This is not fun, I don’t look the part, and I wanted to go to some honest to God hot springs, or something, yet here we are. Why should we stop here just because one student wanted to?” The group of four continued to stand there, surrounded by people in costume, just having a good time.

“Come on, Chisame-san has a hard time opening up, and she probably doesn’t get to go out to places she likes very often,” Negi stated, “Just try and have fun, ok? It’s just for the day.”

Someone wearing a bright orange jumpsuit and a big blonde wig walked by, flashing Connor a smile, “Nice Itachi! You’re really good! Next time, you should put some red contacts in, though.....”

Connor tapped his hands on his chest moving towards the boy, looking him up and down like he wanted to fight, “Say that again. Say it again, see what happens!” The boy hurried off, afraid that his fellow cosplayer may have gotten enough into character that he might hurt him, “I swear to God, if one more person calls me Itachi I’m gonna fly off the handle and beat someone’s ass.”

“I volunteer!” Sakurako raised her hand, bending over and positioning herself in front of Connor.

“There’s so many things wrong with this.....” The man in black muttered, his eyes following Sakurako’s outline and curves, causing him to get a little lightheaded, “But it looks so right.....”

Kotaro jumped up and slapped him across the face, then grabbed him by the coat and started to drag him away, “Come on, lets go find something to do.”
Negi grabbed the peppy cheerleader by the wrist and led her off in the other direction, “Let’s go do something that’s not inappropriate.”

“That was unusually specific of you, Negi-kun!”

Connor grumbled, “Why didn’t we go where I wanted?”

“Because you lack hatred?” Kotaro suggested weakly.

“I’ll show you some hatred, you smart-ass!” He started to chase after the short and nimble Kotaro, who laughed and kept just far enough away to stay out of reach. He didn’t last long, however, as a rather tall person with flowing silver hair caught him by the collar and lifted him into the air.

Connor paused his running and antics, looking the cosplayer up and down. He was honestly a little surprised at how intimidating the man looked. He would never have said the guy was intimidating out loud, but he was thinking it, “Aside from the big puffy white shoulder thing and the wussy purple moon on your forehead, you actually look a little bad-ass.”

The man glanced casually at him, then back at the struggling boy in his grasp, “So my bastard brother and his wench are finally mating. How disgusting,” The silver-haired man lobbed Kotaro to Connor.

Rather than catch the boy, Connor stepped aside to let him fall to the ground, watching as the cosplayer walked away. He looked over his shoulder down at Kotaro, “Now you see? If everyone did it up like that guy, I wouldn’t mind it here.”

-

Chisame stood on that proverbial stage of life, which at the moment happened to be just behind the stage to a costume contest. She was incognito as Chiu, so odds were in her favor that nobody would recognize her. Well, recognize her as Chisame Hasegawa, anyway. Besides, while she was decked out in a schoolgirl uniform with a loaded bra (that looked impressively realistic, she had to admit), all while wearing kitty ears and a tail, no one would be staring at her face. She was safe.

“Chisame-chan, hey!”

The girl fell hard on her face, but was back up in a split second, spinning around to find that dim-witted Masayoshi approaching her. He was waving and calling all sorts of attention as he did so. It looked like he was wearing a.....was that a dog suit? A short blonde boy wearing a red coat over black clothes was following him.
“What are you doing up here?” The teen asked in his good-natured manner, looking the girl up and down, “Wow, that’s some growth spurt you had!” He admitted, staring at her chest like an idiot.

After trying to deny who she was (which failed impressively), she punched him in the face and was about to do the same to the little blonde guy, but stopped at the last second, admiring the impressive likeness to the character he was imitating.

“What are you staring at?” The blonde asked, raising an eyebrow as he helped Masayoshi to his feet.

“A midget in makeup,” The student replied through a growl, watching as the boy spun off into a flurry of unintelligible shouts and started to turn bright red.

“That wasn’t a very nice thing to say, Chisame-chan. .....I mean, Chiu-sama.”

Chisame took her turn in turning red, her mind racing as she stared at the newly instated science teacher. He knew who she was? She opened her mouth, but before she could even speak, Masayoshi cut her off.

“Yeah, check it out,” He reached up and pulled a rope that was dangling rather conspicuously from the ceiling. A huge banner rolled down, filling up everyone’s eyes with a gigantic picture of Chisame beside a picture of Chiu. In huge bold print, it stated: Chisame Hasegawa is CHIU!

“NO!” The internet idol shrieked, grabbing Masayoshi by the throat and waving him around like he was a rag doll. The short blonde cosplayer got smacked during this and was sent sprawling to the ground.

Chisame was horrified when she found herself surrounded by what appeared to be her entire class, “You’re a freak, too!” They all shouted, rushing in to give her a hug, “YAY, Chiu! We’re all weird!”

“NO! I’M NOT LIKE YOU!” Chisame shrieked, fading from sight as she was absorbed into the mass of love and hugs.

“Chiu-chan? You ok?”

Chisame snapped out of her daydreaming, looking around with wide eyes before she spotted the one talking to her. A young man waiting for her reply, just about to announce her before she went out on stage.

“I’m gone,” The idol stated bluntly, turning around and running away.

-

“O-lay, o-lay, o-lay, o-lay.....”

Kaede watched as Negi pranced around with half of his class following him, hands on each other’s hips in a long train of happy people. He was singing at the top of his lungs, swing his arms around as juice slung from his paper cup which he had clasped in his hand. She had recently bested a poser who thought he could do kage bunshin better than her, but it was a hollow victory that meant nothing, and she found watching Negi dancing around, slurring out a song was much better.

“Me mind on fire, me so on fire feeling hot, hot, hot!” The ten-year-old sang out loud, pulling his shirt off and swinging it around in a circle over his head as he continued to chant the same words over and over again. Several of the girls behind him did the same, causing nosebleeds to occur in mass numbers as the shirts became old news.

“What happened here, Kaede-nechan?” Kotaro asked, watching his friend start jerking his belt off.

“Yeah, what the hell?” Connor couldn’t help but ask, behind the short one.

“I think Sakurako spiked his juice. .....Actually, no, that’s what happened, I’m sure of it,” The kunoichi stated, folding her arms as she watched Negi pick Nodoka out from the crowd to approach.

“.....With what, crack?” The man in black snickered as Negi started talking to Nodoka in a slurred voice.

A split second later, Nodoka was on the ground in a puddle of her own blood, just having suffered a vicious nosebleed. Negi was quick to sit on top of her.

“.....Or viagra, that might be the problem,” The young Inugami suggested, about ready to go stop his friend.

“I always thought Negi would be a mean drunk, not a seductive one.....” Connor moved to help Kotaro in getting his friend to dismount Nodoka. A group of people were surrounding the two, cheering them on. Before the two got anywhere, though, a young man in a white suit stepped in front of them, grabbing them by the arms.

“Attention, can I have your attention!” The man called out, “While there’s so much attention over here, this is as good a time as any to announce the winner.....well, winners for best costume! These two young men don’t exactly go together, but they both look so convincing that we just had to give it to them! For their costumes of Itachi,” He raised Connor’s hand up as high as he could, “And Inuyasha’s and Kagome’s love child,” Kotaro’s arm got a raise, “These two men win!”

In the next five seconds, Negi had managed to remove his pants, Connor had managed to punch the announcer in the face, Sakurako had managed to get a picture of her taken which would wind up on the internet, and Chao had managed to catch the whole thing on video, complete with the play by play commentary for Negi’s actions whilst atop Nodoka.

-

“I don’t want to hear anything about a lawsuit, so shut the hell up and get in!” Connor continued to wave the girls into the van, “Broken nose or not, if they don’t catch us it doesn’t matter!”

“You DO realize that he called the police, right?” Masayoshi asked from his spot beside Connor, also waving the girls in. He paused to return the stare he was getting from Chisame as she boarded.

“I hate you,” The girl stated before climbing in.

“I.....love you, too.”

“How did you get ‘love’ out of that?” Connor kept waving people in.

“Girls never say what they mean, Connor. It’s reverse psychology, duh.”

“You looked really cute today, Masa-kun,” Natsumi stated shyly, about to climb into the bus.

Connor raised an eyebrow to his friend, who narrowed his eyes into a frown at Natsumi, “Yeah, well, I thought you looked really average, today, too.”

“Just get in the bus!” Connor scooped the girl up, lobbing her in and slamming the door shut behind her. He could hear sirens coming! He dove in through the passenger’s side window and struggled up into his seat. He jammed the key into the ignition and practically drove off without Masayoshi, who had to dive and grab onto the seat belt through the open window from outside to hold on.

“I hope we didn’t forget anybody.....” The older teacher muttered through clenched teeth as he sped away from the sound of oncoming sirens.

Unknown to him, Ku Fei was chasing after the bus, screaming at him to stop,” Connor! Stop bus, or I not let you use my pillow anymore!”


-----Author’s other note: Ha, that was weird, huh? I was writing this chapter when it made me want to write something else, and that’s how my newest story started up. Inspiration by me. Awesome. Masa, the ball’s in your court. Thanks for reading.....-----