Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Lovely Apartments ❯ The First Stooge-Beast Boy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: The First Stooge-Beast Boy!!
“To your left is Starfire. To your right is Raven. Across the hall from you is me and my roommate, Sanji,” Zoro pointed out to Nami, as he was giving her a tour.
“And who lives on either side of you?” the redhead asked in her sexy tone of voice.
“On my left live the 3 Stooges: Luffy, Beast Boy, and Usopp. To my right is no one. It's empty. Now let's go upstairs.”
Nami and Zoro walked up the stairs to the third floor (the 1st floor's the lobby). Almost immediately, Zoro starts pointing out rooms. “This is the apartment of Miki Koishikawa and Meiko Akizu…”
Zoro was cut off by a green-haired kid on a skateboard screaming, “Watch out, dudes!” Zoro dodged the kid right away, but Nami wasn't so lucky.
The green-haired kid and Nami both fell to the floor. “Yo dude,” the kid mumbled, “I'm, like, sorry.”
Nami was really pissed of at this kid. “I'm new here! You think bumping into me is a very good first impression? Who are you anyways?”
“Yo! I'm Garfield Logan, but everybody here calls me Beast Boy!”
“Beast Boy? Is that because you are a nuisance like a beast?”
“Wahh?! No! It's because I'm wild and crazy! Now who are you, foxxy?”
“My name's Nami. Don't call me `foxxy' ever again. That reminds me of a boy that I once knew. Trust me; you don't want to be compared to him.”
“Well, I'm truly sorry. I promise promise promise that wont ever happen again! Promise!”
“I'll forgive you, but that's only because I just met you. If you do it again, I'll punch you so hard you'll bleed”
Beast Boy picked his skateboard up and ran quickly at the word `bleed'. “See ya, dudes!”
Aside from that encounter, the trip went smoothly. Nami also met Robin, Vic, Chii, Miki, and Meiko. Robin was really cool, Vic was nice, Chii was cute, Miki was cheery, and Meiko was really pretty. Everyone seemed really nice. Of course, tomorrow is a brand new day, and who knows what or who else she may encounter?
 
I bet you're wondering who I'm talking about. Well, you'll have to wait until next time!
 
PS-I'm really sorry this was so late! I promise Chapter 4 will be up by Easter to make up for it!
 
PPS-Happy Easter to all of those celebrating!