Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Meda-evolution ❯ the shadow force & War Canine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meda-evolution.

By Liv.

Chapter one.

It was a dark full moon night in Tokio. A yellow beetle type medabot was placing flowers in two graves. The medabot wished he could be able to cry but he knew he couldn't. he blames to himself that he couldn't save Mr. and Mrs. Tenryou from the fire on their house. The worst part was his meda-fighter was missed. His body never was found. Then, he heard a voice behind.

"I knew I would find you here. Do you have any signs about Ikki's whereabouts, Medabee?" asked a medabot samurai like to the yellow medabot. Metabee just shook his head.

"I have no one for a while, Rokusho. I know Ikki's still alive but Im afraid when I found him, I would just find his death body." Said Metabee was he still looking at Ikki's parents' graves.

A new criminal organization had arrived on the city about one year but was enough to be recognized worse and more dangerous than the own RubberRobo gang. It was called Shadow force. They tried to convince Ikki and Metabee to work for them once but they refuse the deal. Metabee's nightmare began when they putted fire on their house. And then, Ikki was kidnap by the Shadow Force and they didn't get him along with Ikki because he was a kind of old model of Medabot. Luckily they didn't know he has a rare medal. But anyway Metabee wanted to be with Ikki. It was almost one year since the Shadow Force took Ikki away from him. Then, Rokusho putted his hand on Medabee's shoulder.

"We're going to find him. What I had learned with Ikki was to never lose the hope. The Hope was one of the keys of your victories." Said Rokusho to Metabee was he was a little more encouraged.

"You're right old friend. I can't loose the hope. I promised on Ikki's parents' graves that I will find him and then we going to the world robobattle championship together and defeat Koji. Ikki, whatever you are, Im going ti find you." Said Metabee as Rokusho made finally that old Metabee back. Rokusho didn't blame Metabe was so sorrow about loosing his friends on a fire. Only the dog, Salty had survived and now he was living with Karin.

**************************************************************** *********

That voice again, who and what was that voice come from? Is it have something on my lost past? Those voices, those dreams are signals of my lost past. I want to know what really happeed to me.

**************************************************************** ********

A 13 years old boy was awaking inside of a chamber. The chamber had a stranger green liquid, to breath, there was an oxygen mask on his face. He had a shrot black hair and his eyes were purple. He was wearing nothing inside of the chamber, just a trunks. Cables was being disconnected from the boy's body as the liquid was being vanishing on the chamber. When the chamber was opened, the boy removes the oxygen mask on his face as he kneel on the cold ground. Then, a woman with a long red hair and wearing black clothes was looking at the boy with cold eyes like a snake.

"The last check up is better than the last one we did Takeo, your psyche powers its getting great." She said to the boy. Then she could hear a voice inside

*Will you send us to another mission, Mrs. Hayase?* asked the boy telepathic to the woman.

"Yes, I want you and War Canine to stole another little thing to me. War canine, would you take your partner to his room to he rest before you both go to your next mission?" asked the woman as a medabot almost on Takeo's size showed up of nowhere. She had a wolf like helmet, her eyes were red. It had long 3 blades on both of her hands. Her metallic armor was black and silver and he had a blade tail.

#Medabot- analizer#

War Canine- especialy agility. Attacks frozen blast. Wolf-type.

The medaboot took the boy to his room and she placed gently on the bed. She covered with the blanket as her body had changed to a beast wolf like. War Canine was different of the other animal medabots, she was a transformer. That means she could be in the fight or beast mode whenever she wants. Takeo, looked at her, she could be created by that organization but War Canine was his only true friend. Mrs. Hayase was the boss of that organization called Shadow Force. Takeo had Amnesia when the Shadow Force found him. They told him he was found near of death in a river and to save him they had to put him in a chamber to survive. Howeer he was alive, because of that he lost hid sight. But for some reason when he lost his sight, he got psyche powers. Since them, his life was a hell. He didn't know who he really was, and he had no where to go. To stay where he was now, he and War Canine went to many missions to stole jewels, rare medals and other stuff. Even they were send to kill somebody from the Medabot Federation. Then, he broke the silent.

"War Canine, what's going to be our next mission?" asked Takeo to War Canine. He only speaks physically whit his partner and friend.

"To stole a treasure from a museum. I can fell you don't want to that, why?" asked Warcanine to Takeo as he sighted.

"I was thinking they didn't really saved me after all. I mean, in my dreams I could hear screams and someone was looking for me in a fire. I guess it was my mom. I must lost my memory in that aciddent. War Canine, I want to know who really I am." Said Takeo sad. What War canine hate more in the world was to see her partner sad. He was unhappy since they met each other to their first mission. She was Takeo's eyes. She guide him but with Takeo's psyche powers he could see the world trough War Canine sight system.

Then, the female medabot got an idea . Then, she whispered to Takeo about her plan. Takeo just smiled.

In a corredor, Takeo wearing a jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket. He was wearing a sunglases on his face as War canine on her beast mode was going along with him. Then, they were stopped by a guard.

"Where are you both going? It's not the time to your mission at museum." Said the guard as Takeo just smiled evilly.

"Who said we were going to the mission?" asked Takeo as he used his psyche powers to throw him to the end of corridor. Then, something was flouting to their direction; It was a card.

Takeo got the cart and trought it in the card reader as the door opened. But sadly on their way were 4 men with 4 medabots. War Canine growled as Takeo was sweating. Suddenly, Takeo and War Canine dissapeared in the air.

"Warn to Mrs. Hayase! Tell her what happened!!" yelled one of the men

Takeo and War Canine had fall in the ground of a wood. They didn't know what was really happaned and how they espacped from the base.

"War Canine, where are you?" asked Takeo as he felt his medabot partner under him as he apologize her.

War Canine looked around and she realized they on a wood. But how they did he there? Then, something caught in War Canine mind.

"Takeo, I guess you used the teleport to get us out of the base." Remarked War Canine to Takeo.

"That's esplain I felt so wear in that moment. My psyche powers is growing up very well. But anyway we have to be becareful. In that moment all the Shadow Force is after us." Said Takeo a little sad. He didn't want to go back to that organization.

"Don't worry, Takeo. While Im here, and with your psyche powers, we not going back to the shadow force. I never felt so loved before you came. If one of them dare to force you go back, I will kill him or her without mercy." Said War Canine to Takeo as he smiled and thanked her.

So, where are we going?" asked War Canine to Takeo.

"To Tokyo my old friend, to Tokyo." Said Takeo as the boy with no past and the medabot transformer were on their journey to Tokyo.

To Be Continue......

A/n: wow, that was my very first Medabot fanfiction. Please, review me saying if you liked ofr not. If you want you can suggest anything how should be the meeting of Medabee and War Canine.