Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Missing...But Am I Missed ? ❯ Revealing the Truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry I have not updated but I've been real BUSY with so many things...Studying and taking my A.C.T., the science fair, writing essays for Science class, L.A. class, and Geography class...and a video game that has possessed me (Kingdom Hearts) I can't seem to put it down...

Please...please...PLEASE !!! Tell me if I should end this happy or sad....So far it's... 2 happy & 1 sad....(Not including me) Or instead of either one...How about I make an alternate ending...(Please tell me...Happy? Sad? Alternate?)

Also...just briefing why this is rated PG-13...Suggested thing in Chp. 2, Slight language (well maybe), Fighting (not very graphic), and sexual harassment (in next chapter).

Missing...But Am I Missed ?
By: Ryoko Lover 4-ever
Me no own Medabots...Nor Dr. Akuma. But I own the name Alex Kamiya and Aerofires.
(Couldn't come up with a better name for the evil guy)

'Revealing the Truth'

2 weeks after Alex's and Ikki's first kiss things were still smooth. All of Ikki's friends were very, very, very....for him and them. Of course Medabee wasn't as happy as everyone else...this romance stuff was cutting into great robattle time. Though he did get to fight every now and then. I mean the greatest Medabot in all the world needs to stay active and on top of competition. Or so HE says...

Basically the routine went like this...

Sunday - Thursday

6:30am - Alex and Ikki get up.
7:00am - They meet at a little cafe for breakfast every morning.
7:30am - Both go to work.
11:30am - Both leave work for lunch break...and they meet at a restrunt picked that morning.
1:00pm - Go back to work.
5:00pm - After work they meet in the park.
5:00 - 7:00pm - Do stuff. (No not THAT stuff)
7:00pm - Either eat out or eat at one of their houses.
10:00pm - Both go home after a long kiss.

That's just pathetically sad......and it's only for the weekdays. Imagine what happens on the weekends. No I'm not going to tell you....except for this one particular Saturday....

Today Alex had come over to Ikki's...just a day of relaxing...not going anywhere.

It seemed to start out the same like it does every time she came over....

"MEDABEE !!! GIMMIE BACK MY NOTEBOOK !!!" yelled Alex

"Come and make me you big sissy !!!" shouted Medabee back, "AHHHH !!!" They had run into the kitchen and Alex had grabbed a big, REALLY big, kitchen knife and she started chasing Medabee with it.

"Your going to be chopped meda-steaks when I get done with you if you don't give me that back !!!"

"AHHH !!! IKKI !!! HELP ME !! ANYBODY !!! SHE'S CRAZY !!!" Medabee yelled and ran into a closet just in time so Alex didn't see him do it.

"Safe...now to the point of why I took this little pad." Medabee started thumbing through it to see what Alex had wrote. All what it was was just some scribbles of things saying: Need new story, I love Ikki, Kill Medabee someday, I love Ikki, Call my friends, I love Ikki, ask for a raise, I love Ikki...

"Man...this girl must really love Ikki" he said in a sarcastic voice. But there was one thing there that caught he's meda-eye.

'Tell the truth to who I am'

'Tell the truth ? What is she hiding ?' he thought but his thoughts were soon cut short by the opening of the door and a knife about 1 inch from his face.

"Give. Me. The. Notebook. Back. NOW !!!"

"HERE TAKE IT !!! JUST DON'T HURT MY BEAUTIFUL PARTS !!!" he handed the pad back to her.

"Why thank you." she said in a 'sweet tone' that made him sick.

"What's going on ?!?!?!" ask the bewildered Ikki who just got out from taking a shower.

"SHE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME, MAN !!!" answered Medabee in a scared tone.

"HE STOLE MY NOTEBOOK !!!" replied Alex....which just started another fight between the two...or a World War 5 to Ikki. They already fought a WW3 and 4...Alex won both times and she would most likely win this one too.

Ikki slowly backed away from the two who were in a death glare...and looked like they were about to spring on each other. He then turned around and ran to his room. And hid in the corner with his hands over his head...waiting....

****BOOM****

The whole house shook under the explosion...maybe the whole world did. Ikki got slowly up and walked back to the last place he saw Alex and Medabee...

The whole room was a mess...and a few things were on fire.

Medabee was in one corner of the room and Alex was in another one. Looked like this war was a tie. WW6 would most likely be next week, followed by 7, 8, 9, 10 and a lot more.

Alex slowly stood up...shaking just a little.

"I'm going to get cleaned up..." she said slowly and wobbled out one of the doors.

Then Medabee started to rise.

"Come on Medabee. Let's go to my room and you can explain what happened."

"Come on Ikki...you know what happened."

"Not really...This time it was a tie...usually Alex wins."

They made it to Ikki's room while some maids cleaned up the mess.

"Weapon used Medabee."

"er..."

"Medabee"

"One word...Medaforce"

"WHAT ?!?! THAT COULD HAVE KILLED HER AND ANYONE 2 MILES FORM THE FIRING POINT !!!"

"I know but she got me so mad...I guess you could call it lucky that she tripped me and missed her by a few inches."

"I would say so...But why did you take her notebook in the first place ?"

"I wanted to see what she was writing in there..."

"And..."

"And I didn't find anything that I already didn't already know....It said 'I love Ikki' on about every line. But..." at this moment you could see Ikki shading a light pink color.

"But what ???"

"I saw something very weird in there...It said 'Tell the truth to who I am'...I don't like it Ikki. Something's wrong here."

"Your eye's were probley playing tricks on you." said Ikki in a doubtful voice.

"Whatever...you don't have to believe me if you don't want to...You've just known me longer..." his voice trailed off as he went to his room to get get cleaned up too.

'Medabee's right...I have known him longer...but why do I feel like I've known Alex all my life ?'

*Some secret place somewhere...*

"Now is the perfect time..."

"AEROFIRES !!! PREPARE TO MOVE OUT !!!" shouted a voice.

"The time has come Ikki Tenryou. Now you have to go through what I had to go through....Losing loved ones."

*Back at Ikki's house*

Ikki was looking at some old photographs and some new ones on one of his shelves.

Alex then walked in.

"Whata looking at ???" she asked

"Just some old photos" he replied in a sorta sad tone.

"Is there something wrong Ikki ???"

"Um...Alex. I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Are you lying to me ?" she frowned at this statement.

"What do you mean ?"

"Medabee saw something you wrote in your notebook...he said it was 'Tell the truth to who I am'. What does that mean ?"

"I...uh...er...uh..." 'Oh crap....why did Medabee have to go and read it !!!'

"Answer me !" said Ikki with a little force in his voice which make Alex take a step back away from him.

Alex wasn't able to answer for at that moment they heard a crashing sound coming from Medabee's room. Ikki ran out of the room and ran to Medabee's. Alex just stood there wondering how she should answer when she felt someone or something behind her. She turned around slowly and screamed.

*Should I stop here...nah...I'm a nice author...I'll go on*

Ikki was in Medabee's room seeing what had happened. There was glass on the floor from the window and a few things scattered on the floor. It looked like there was a struggle of some sort...but no Medabee. Then he heard a scream coming from his room...then he remembered...."ALEX !!!"

He ran as fast as he could to his room...which by the way was really fast...(as we know from last chapter)

When he got there Alex was being held by a person floating in mid air. She was struggling but the guy was too strong for her.

"AKUMA !!!"

"That's DR. Akuma to you Ikki" replied the person in a sinister voice. He was a tall man with a nice build. He was wearing a white lab coat and a fashionable pair of sunglasses. His hair was blond and sort of spiky...yet not very. He looked to be in his mid-twenty's.

"IKKI !!!"

"Alex !!! Are you okay ?"

"Of course she's okay...Now I wouldn't want to hurt my kidnappie now would I ? STOP STRUGGLING DAMIT !!!"

"What do you want 'Dr.' Akuma ??? Let Alex go !!! And Medabee !!!"

"Now now....what fun would that be if I let them go ?"

"I'll tell you what I want Ikki. I want REVENGE !!! Revenge from what happened 5 years ago !!!"

"WHAT ?!?!? I won fare and square...and what as Alex have got anything to do with it !!!"

"Simple....I lost my loved ones because of you....and now your going to lose one of your loved ones. Your pick Ikki. Medabee...or this 'fake'."

"Leave me alone pineapple head" shouted Alex.

"Fake ???"

"Yes, she's been lying to you the whole time."

"It's not true....is it Alex." Alex just turned her head away from Ikki...not looking him in the eye.

"See ? Heck you just asked her a few minutes ago."

"Then who are you ?!?!?! If you lied tell me what you want....Why did you lie ?" Ikki was about on the verge of tears...same as Alex.

"Hehe...that's easy. I can't believe you didn't notice sooner. Just look over at your pictures...compare the oldest to the newest."

Ikki looked to the side and looked at the pictures...The newest and oldest.

They both had the whole group in them. The oldest was taken a few weeks after the Robattle tournament....Ikki, Karen, Sloan, Henry, etc. The newest had been taken last week and everyone was also in this one...except their was the husbands and wife's of some of the people. Ikki looked back and forth between both of them....they both were in the same position, Ikki in the middle next to Medabee, with everyone on either side. Then he saw it....He looked at Alex in the new picture back to the old one...Alex was standing in the same place, with same expression as Erika was. He looked more carefully and saw that their hair, eyes, and face looked the same.

'No way....It can't be...'

Ikki looked back at Alex and Akuma. Akuma just smirked and Alex had a sad face, trying to avoid eye contact with Ikki.

"See it now Ikki ??? Yes, it's exactly who you think it is."

"Erika ???" said Ikki...not quite believing it.

"Yes ?" she said in a wisper.

"Sorry to break up this little 'reunion'...But I have some plans I need to finish..." said Dr. Akuma getting on a Aerofire and flying out the window.

"I shall contact you soon Ikki...dissusing my terms." he then flew off.

"IKKI !!!" shouted Erika in the distance.

Ikki stood their in shock....Alex was really Erika, Erika had been kidnapped along with Medabee, and it was Dr. Akuma of all people that did it.

Ikki slowly got up and walked over to the phone and dialed Koji's number.

"Hi, Koji....It's Ikki.....I need you to call everyone else and tell them to meet at your house....I can't tell you now.....Just do it Koji this is really important....Alex and Medabee have just been kidnapped....Yeah...Bye." Ikki placed down the phone and looked at his pictures....

'How could I have been so blind ???' he thought sadly.

~Chapter 4 done....Please R&R....and tell me Happy ? Sad ? Alternate ?....~

~You know that this story has always been make and updated on snow days....Dec. 11, 2002....snow day.....Jan. 29, 2003....snow day.....Mar. 6, 2003....snow day. Creppy...isn't ? Have had more snow days...like I said before...I can't stop playing Kingdom Hearts.~