Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Missing...But Am I Missed ? ❯ Face of Danger ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OMG!!! I'm so sorry people! I've forgotten all about MediaMiner! I've stopped coming here so I forgot I even had this story here! T_T I hope you people don't hate me too much...Well here's 2 more chapters...

Missing...But Am I Missed ?
By: Ryoko Lover 4-ever
o_o....Don't make me do this again....


'Face of Danger'


"Look...I want to know WHY I am here. RIGHT NOW !!!" shouted Samantha. Koji had done what Ikki told him to do and called everybody. Though it had been 40 minutes since Ikki called him and everyone was either worried or getting really, really, really pissed.

"Like I said before, Samantha....Ikki didn't say WHY he wanted me to call everyone." replied Koji....a little uncertainly.

"You're hiding something from us....I know you are." came the reply from Samantha.

"Yeah, Koji....you seem to be hiding something. Please tell us." came the sweet voice of Karin

"Fine, fine. He did say ONE thing as to why he wanted everyone to come here today...."

"Well....WHAT WAS IT ?!?!?!" you could tell that Samantha was getting very low on her already low patience level.

"He said something about Alex and Medabee being kidnapped...." Before anyone could gasp there came a reply...

"He's right." Everyone turned and looked to the voice of Ikki...all by himself.

"It can't be..." replied the quite, sad voice of Brass.

"Who? How? Why? Where? When?" said Rintaro really fast but slow enough to hear and understand.

Slowly Ikki replied.

"Dr. Akuma, By breaking into my house and flying off on an Aerofire, to get revenge, and just about an hour ago."

"What are we...I mean you...going to do." said Spyke

"He told me where he was holding them hostage. That I am to come alone...but that I could bring another medabot with me. And when I am there I have to pick one of them. One gets to come back with me while the other one has to stay with him. I tried asking him what would happen to the other if I choose one but he didn't say."

"Man why did he have to come back to haunt us again. As if he wasn't a pain last time." said Koji.

"The only problem is...I don't know who to choose. That's the reason why I wanted to talk to everyone...To ask who I should pick and if anyone could come up with a plan to rescue both."

Almost immediately everyone shouted 'Medabee'...everyone but 3.

"What do you guys think, Henry, Rintaro, Dr. Aki ?" for some reason they were oddly quite.

"Who ? Us ? Um..." they all said at the same time.

"You should do what you think is right, Mr. Ikki." Brass interrupted saving the 3.

"Your right, Brass." Ikki replied softly

"Which medabot do you want to take, Ikki ?" asked Karin

"If you wouldn't mind....I'd like to take Brass."

"Huh ? Why me ?"

"Because there is one medabot and one person who want to see you again."

At this statement everyone looked confused...everyone but of course Henry, Dr. Aki, and Rintaro.

"What are you saying, Mr. Ikki ?" Ikki only smiled

"Yo Ikki. Does this mean you know who Alex really is ?" asked Rintaro. That of course confused everyone some more.

"You mean you knew the entire time and didn't care to tell anyone of us here." asked a shocked Ikki that someone else knew.

"She told us to keep it a secret. We're sorry but we just couldn't tell you." said Henry

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ?!?!?!" shouted a more pissed than ever Samantha.

"Alex is not who you think she is. Her name is not Alex Kamiya." Ikki stated.

"Then what is it ?" asked Koji

"Erika Amizake." replied Dr. Aki

"WHAT ?!?!?!" shouted most of them

"Take a look at these photos and see for yourself." said Ikki has he handed the photos to Koji. The photos that made him believe.

"He's right."

"But I thought she was dead."

"That's what we thought."

They all started talking at the same time.

"But what has she been doing these past 10 years." said Spyke....they all turned their heads to look at Dr. Aki, Rintaro, and Henry.

"Uh..."

"Why are you looking at us for ???" asked Henry nervously

"You guys seemed to have had contact with her all these years and we would like to know what she's been doing over the years, why exactly she ran away, and why you never told us." stated Ikki.

"Like we said before....she didn't want us to tell you guys." said Henry.

"You already know the answer to why she ran away." said Rintaro. (A/N: Don't make me retype it...go back to chapter 1 and 2 to find out)

"When she first left she went to Iceland and stayed with Belmont until she was 18. Then she went to the United States and lived there by herself for 4 years. Then she came back here because a newspaper asked for her to work for them....you should all know the newspaper." said Dr. Aki smirking. (A/N: Go back to chapter 1 & 2 to find out which newspaper)

"Why did she go to the U.S. ?" asked Karin

"3 reasons....One- Job offering, Two- Wanted to see new sights, and Three-....Sure she liked Belmont but she didn't want to be with him forever."

"You mean he asked her to marry him ?!?!?!" everyone shouted....Ikki a little upset.

"Well in a way...yeah. They had been dating....but she just couldn't do it. She said it was because she was too young but we all know why she didn't. Even though she said no they are still pretty good friends."

"But she said she moved to America when she was 12." said Ikki

"Cover story so you wouldn't be suspicious."

"Why didn't she tell anyone else...and how come she didn't take Brass ?"

"There are some things even I don't know."

"Wow, even the great Dr. Aki admits that he doesn't know everything." retorted Samantha

"HEY !!!" was his reply

"Calm down guys...your fighting won't help Erika nor Medabee." stated Koji

"He's right...we need to come up with a plan to save them BOTH. And fighting each other won't help them at all." stated Ikki coolly.

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy......Ikki had never, NEVER acted his age before. Always a little kid...but now...now he was acting twice his age.

"WHAT !?!?! Why is everyone looking at me like that ?!?!? Do I have something on me ???"

I take that back....he'll always act like a little kid.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With Erika/Medabee/Dr. Akuma

"Damn you !!!" cursed Erika struggling to get free from the rope that was holding her to a chair.

Erika was being held in a prison like place...cold, damp, dark, etc. with Dr. Akuma tieing her tighter to the chair.

"Stop squirming....It would be a lot easier on us both if you would."

"Not on your life." she hissed. At that answer she felt a sharp pain go through her face.

"Shut-up. As you can see...your my prisoner. I can do whatever I want to you. If you don't stop with your attitude you'll be in a lot more pain than just a slap to the face." he replied

Trying to keep the tears from flowing Erika asked, "Who are you and what do you want with me ?"

"Sorry for being so rude, my name is Akuma, Dr. Akuma. But you can just call me Akuma." he said smiling.

'What a ladies man...' thought Erika, 'First he kidnaps me, then hits me, and now he's acting like he want to go on a date with me. What a wise-ass.'

"And I really don't want anything to do with you.....I want Ikki. He ruined my life and now I'll ruin his. Your just a prop to get him."

"What are you talking about ? What did he do to you ?"

"You mean he never told you ?" said Akuma surprisingly. She just shook her head.

"It doesn't matter though." he said smiling.

"But of course my view changes on a lot of stuff." he said putting a hand under her chin and tilting her head to look at him. "I might want something to do with you."

Now this guy was starting to REALLY get on her nerves...so she did the first thing that came to her mind...BITE !!!

She almost got him but he pulled back in time.

"Feisty aren't we ? Maybe this could work out better than I thought." he said as he headed to the door.

"I'll talk to you later...I have some business to take care of." as he shut the door.

As soon as he left, Erika started to cry. She didn't know why. Maybe it was because she lied, or she was stuck in the middle of other peoples problems, or maybe --

"HEY OVER HERE !!!" shouted a familiar voice.

Startled, Erika looked to where the voice was coming from.

"Medabee...??? Is that you ? Where are you ?"

"Yeah. It's me. I'm in then room next to you. I heard everything."

"What's going on ? I don't understand."

"Neither do I. All I really know is...Dr. Akuma wants revenge and Ikki has to choose one of us."

"Revenge for what ?" everyone kept saying revenge but they didn't say what for.

"I can't tell you now. Ikki doesn't want me to say anything about what happened 5 years ago."

"Well that really helps...now doesn't." she said sarcastically. No one would say anything...'Must be something really horrible' she thought.

"Hey...So who are you really ? Alex or Erika ?"

"Erika."

"Why did you lie to us and why did you leave ?"

"I didn't think you guys would act the same to me as before if you knew who I really was. And DON'T get me started with WHY I left. I'm sick of telling that."

"Fine then...Why did you come back ?" he asked softly (very unlike him)

"Which reason do you want ?"

"How every many you have ?"

"Well, I got a job offering, it was lonely being alone, and I wanted to see everyone again...Brass and Ikki the most. But you already knew that." she said smiling. Then they both started laughing. For what reason ? Maybe it's best to laugh in the face of danger....that's one way to die faster.

~This chapter was A LOT less graphic than I thought it would be~

~About the 5 years ago thing....I plan on writing a prolog/epilog to the first and second chapter...I told you about this once...It's about what happened between chapter 1 and 2 and the Akuma thing will be in there. I don't know when it will come out though~