Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ True Actions of love ❯ Act of True Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
[It was getting dark. Ikki, Medabee, Erika, Brass, Koji, Sumilidon, Karin, and Neutranurse, were lost in an eerie forest. They could hardly see the sky and the mist was thick and the surroundings were very gloomy.] "How could you let us get into this Ikki!!!!" yelled Erika. well the stupid Rubber Robo gang took my Medawatch and you guys said you'd help get it back. "I've had it, I hate the rubber bozo's"yelled Erika. "We all are" said Koji. "We'll all get through this and make it out of here safely"said Karin. "Thanks Karin, now lets move on"said Ikki. The group walked as it got darker and darker as they got further and further. "huf huf, Wait, lets rest a bit"pleaded Karin.
Everyone but the Medabots sat down near a tree. [Suddenly] Ahhhhhhhh!!!Ikki, Erika, Karin, and Koji were sinking into the ground. "Hu Nooooo! Quick sand! "yelled Ikki. "Ikkkkiiiiii!!!!"yelled Medabee as he tryed to grab Ikki's hand and the other Medabots tried to grab there medafighters but it was to late. everyone was already sucked into the strange abyss. After there friends got sucked in the ground . The ground seemed to get harder as Medabee pounded away at it. "What will we do now"asked Brass in a scared but sad voice. "We got to stay strong"commanded Sumilidon. "Lets keep going forward"commanded Metabee. "Oh Karin..."sighed Neutranurse. The sad but determined Medabots moved forward faster and faster hoping they'd find there friends at the end of this gloomy forest. After a few hours of running they finally reached a dead end. But to there luck there was an abandoned shack. "Oh dear.."replied Brass. Standing atop the shack was a Belzelga. "Come and get it Dude"replied Medabee. "I've got your back"stated Brass. "Me to"said Neutranurse. "Im right behind you Medabee"said Sumilidon. "We've beat you before, we can beat you again!"stated Brass. You may have beat me last time but today you challenge five Belzelga's. "Oh no..."cried Neutranurse and Brass. "What are we gonna do Medabee"questioned Sumilidon. "Com'on guys, don't fall apart on me"Medabee pleaded. "Medabees right, we have the most powerful advantage, Team work and friendship. We can do this"cheered Brass. A big battle was about to begin. All the Belzelga's started to attack at once. Neutranurse put up a neutra wall to counter the enemies barrage of deadly punches. Neutranurses neutra wall slowly started to crack. "Hurry, attack"pleaded Neutranurse. Suddenly the wall caved in and a Belzelga got a direct hit on Neutranurse's face. She was nocked out. Sumilidon jumped high into the air and took out two Belzelga's with his Shadow sword technic. Brass jumped and kicked off the back of a Belzelga's head and shot at its medal case busting it open and damaging the medal. The other two Belzelga's sneaked up behind Sumilidon and punched him in the back of his head. Sumilidon was down. Then Belzelga punched at Brass but as she tried to dodge its attack it got her leg and shattered the left legs armor. "Uuahhhhh"screamed Brass. The two Belzelga's puched away at Medabee destroying his legs and an arm and a lot of his visual sensors. As the two Belzelga's jumped into the air for there finishing attack Brass limped over to Medabee to help him up. "Medabee you must use the medaforce"cried Brass. "I don't have the strength Brass"Medabee struggled to talk. Yes you can Medabee, I know you can, I believe in you. "Together...Me and you.........us........."Brass whispered. "Yes, ....us"Medabee struggled to talk. Brass helped Medabee up and aim, the enemy was closing in. Medabee began to glow a bright gold, his power was returning to him, he could fell the love from Brass give him energy. Brass knew she might not survive Medabee's attack from such a close distance but she did it for love.
Medabee was fully charged. He shot a huge blast at the two Belzelga's disintegrating them. But when the blast was fired the energy emitting from Medabee blasted Brass back. "Brasssss!!"Medabee yelled as brass hit the ground. Still battle damaged he used his one functional arm to get over to Brass. Her face was cracked and her hands were burnt badly from holding Medabee's arm up to fire. She was breathing very hard and the leg of her tin-pet was damaged too. And one of her arms was ripped off too. "Brass, why?"questioned Medabee. "I thought I might get hurt. But I.... I thought...that...I would still live.....well.... at least just long enough to.....to....to see your ......f..a.ce. Ugh"Brass said with he very few breath she had. Medabee looked into Brass' eye's as he held her. Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she looked into his eyes. He couldn't hold his feelings back any longer. He moved in closer and softly kissed Brass. She embraced his kiss. After he kissed her he held her close as they sat alone in the dark gloomy forest.

It was now morning and Medabee could fell the morning sun on his face. Brass' condition was better today. Neutranurse reattached Brass' arm and leg. The group was healed up and could start there search again. They went in the shack and found there madafighters tied up and the Rubber Robo gang asleep. Sumilidon sneaked over and untied there friends and sneaked back out. Ikki got his Medawatch back and they all made it out of the forest. "Thanks Medabee, for yesterday"said Brass. "No Brass, thank you, without you we would have been destroyed"said Medabee. Brass waved goodbye to Medabee as they all went there separate ways home. Medabee blushed and he will never forget what happened that night.