MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Death Path ❯ A great loss ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Path
By: Forgotten_Sanctuary

A/N: this Fan fiction is all Megaman, with some Shaman King characters, so I guess it’s a crossover isn’t it. >_<; Oh, by the way I call the following characters by there Japanese name ( yay, Japan ^o^ ):
. Chaud = Enzan
. Bass = Forte
. Protoman = Blues
. Maylu = Meiru
Okay? Alright ^-^

< . / / . >


Chapter: 1 A great loss
Disclaimer: I don’t own Megaman nor Shaman King ( and I should get a life… nah >-<).

A/N: Sup everyone! This is Forgotten_Sanctuary saying konnechiwah and welcome to my first Fanfic! I must admit this is pretty fun. Usually I hate writing, but it’s about some of my favorite stuff ( ex: Megaman ) and I get to do my own plots, yay, enjoy the Fanfic, it’s killer! No really… it is. ^-^
< . / / . >

Lan Hikari walked glumly down the stairs of his house in ACDC town in DenTech City. He sat down at the kitchen table to eat breakfast, but certainly could not. For he was to depressed to eat a single bite, for he could not get a certain event out of his mind.
“Lan, you alright?” Megaman asked as he sat up Lan’s Schedule for the day. On the list of things to do was to go see Superintendent Oda and Chief Kefir at the hospital. Megaman stared at the errand glumly. “Oh Lan, there’s something here saying that you need to see Superintendent Oda at the hospital.” Megaman said.
Lan grasped his PET, saying nothing, and turned off it’s communication link. This was a bad sign, because Lan would never turn off his communication link.
“ Lan, you turned off the communication link, why?” asked Dr. Hikari as he looked up from the newspaper. Lan scanned the headline, which read:
“13 year old police ace dies in hospital
Netnavi disappears”
Lan’s eyes grew glossy, he buried his head and sobbed.
“ So, Blues is gone too?” Lan muttered in his arms.
“ Lan…” Mrs. Hikari somberly started as she cooked lunch, “ Why don’t you go to school and, you know, put your mind on other things.”
“ Alright, I’ll go.” Lan stated as he lifted his backpack on his shoulders and walked out the door towards school.
< . / / . >
“ Did you hear?!” asked Meiru.
“ Sure did, poor guy!” answered Dex
“ I don’t care if they where trying to put me out of business, what ever someone did to Enzan was horrible!” stated Yai from across the room.
“ Whoa, all so fast, one unfortunate event after another!” stated Roll from her PET.
“ Yeah, guts, guts!” shouted Gutsman
“ I haven’t seen Blues either.” said Glide.
The class seemed like they would kill the next person who walked into the classroom. Lan walked towards the room and slid the door open and sat down at his desk. The room grew as silent a graveyard at midnight.
“ Lan, are you okay? You seem sad.” Meiru asked somberly.
Lan was silent for a moment, but when he went to speak, the P.A. brusted to life, “ Would Lan Hikari come to the main office!” shouted the announcer from the other side of the mike. Lan stood up from his desk and went down the hall. Lan decided to turn on his communication link back on so that Megaman could hear what was going on. When the communication link came on, Megaman did not say a word.
Lan arrived at the door of the main office and went to the secretary’s desk.
“ Excuse me I’m Lan Hikari.” Lan said to the secretary .
“ Ah yes, you’re needed in Mr. Carmen’s office.” answered the secretary.
“ Thanks.” Lan as he turned to Mr. Carmen’s office. There, Dr. Hikari was present.
“ Ah, good morning, Lan!” Mr. Carmen said as Lan walked into his office.
“ Morning Mr. Carmen,” Lan answered, “ Morning Dad.”
“ Morning,” answered Dr. Hikari, “ you felling better son?”
“ No, I’m still getting over my grief.” Lan answered depressingly.
“ Oh yes… your loss … I’m sorry.” remarked Mr. Carmen
“ It’s very troubling I know Lan,” started Dr. Hikari, “ but, you need to focus on the present, Mr. Oda and Chief Kefir want you to fill Enzan’s post.”
Lan’s head jerked up from it’s loomed stance, “ What!” Lan yelled.
“ Yep,” said Mr. Carmen, “they want you to look for the person who killed Enzan.”
Lan’s face turned white. He sunk to the ground, “ Enzan… was murdered?”
“ Yes,” started Dr. Hikari, “ apparently they found him shot in the chest…four times, but they left and when they came back, the body was gone.”
Lan’s eyes grew glossy, “ But, Enzan was sick… I saw him yesterday…”

< . / / . >

Start flashback…

“ It’s been a long night, eh Enzan?” Lan stated as he and Enzan walked down Beach St.
“ Yes,” Enzan started. They had been looking for a WWW member for the longest time. A few minutes ago Laika called saying he found him, “ I sure hope Laika didn’t *cough* bring us out here for *double cough* nothing.” Enzan finished then had a cough attack. This was taking tolls on Enzan. He had a fever of 101 degrees and felt very weak, and every now and then he would see some guy that looked like he would know Kung-fu or something.
Lan rushed to Enzan’s side and helped him to a near-by bench, “ you know Enzan,” Lan started “ you should really go home, I’ll find the guy!”
“ Lan,” Enzan started, “ Mom and Dad Don’t care for us.”
“ What are you talking about when you say ‘us’? you lose a sister, cousin or something?” Lan asked as he pulled out a blanket.
“ Never Mind what I said… she lives in Sharo,” Enzan looked out to the ocean, “ you know what Lan?”
“ What?” Lan said as he gave Enzan the blanket. Enzan took it and wrapped it around himself, after that he took out a blue and silver bracelet and fiddled with it in his fingers.
“ Have you ever lost someone extremely special to you?” Enzan asked as he took a charm and put it on the bracelet, “ Well, do you? Do you know what it is like to lose the dearest person in your life?”
“ Yeah, I know how it feels, my brother died at the age of one because of HBD, anyways, you said ‘ she lives in Sharo’ but, Laika lives there right?” Lan asked as he looked at the city, “ Enzan?” Lan began to asked but, Enzan did not answered. Lan turned around to see Enzan past out on his shoulder. “Enzan!” Lan yelled as he lift Enzan over his shoulders, “ I have to get you to the hospital! Megaman! Tell Blues what happened!” Lan yelled as he rushed down to the hospital.
“ Alright!” Megaman answered, “ Blues! Where are you!”
“ Yeah, Megaman? What is it!?” Blues asked as he scanned the Beach Area for anything weird or distorted in the area from his visor, “ Well? What’s wrong?”
“ It’s Enzan! He’s past out because he was very sick!” Megaman told Blues.
“ What! Enzan’s sick!” Blues shouted.
“ Yes! He had a-” Megaman stopped and saw something no regular Netnavi could do.
Blues was crying.
“ Blues? You ok?” Megaman asked e walked up beside Protoman. Blues gave him a nasty glare and ran off towards the Undernet.
“ Blues!” Megaman yelled. Suddenly a swarm of viruses blocked the path.
“ The master shall be left alone.” said one of the viruses.

< . / / . >

Lan reached the hospital. Once he got in the nurse on duty and asked what was the problem. “ Me and him where looking for some one when he suddenly past out!”
“ Oh no!” said the Nurse.

End flashback.


Lan picked up the bracelet and PET out of his pocket. The PET was out of commission, and Blues was missing. Suddenly he felt a presence in the room and got a chill up his spine. “ I’ll take the job!” Lan said suddenly.
“ good then get going.” said Mr. Carmen.
Lan rushed out the door of the school. Suddenly he ran into a kid about his age. As Lan turned to see who he hit, he saw a familiar white and black hair style.
< . / / . >
Converting /tmp/phppheFT4 to /dev/stdout