MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Death Path ❯ Mabi, Enzan's twin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2: Mabi, Enzan’s twin

Disclaimer: I do not own Megaman or Shaman King.

“ Enzan?!” Lan shouted as he walked up to the person, “ Enzan! I still have your stuff!” Lan held up the PET and bracelet. The kid turned around and face dropped.
“ Hey! You’re a… girl… Your not Enzan!” Megaman yelled from his PET.
The girl had on a long, green jacket with brown cuffs on the ends on the sleeves and red around the neck and a quarter way down the opening of the jacket. On the end of the red was a sign. The outer rim was shaped like a shield. In the center was a golden bird of some sort. On the right sleeve was a red brace around the upper part of the arm. It had searchman’s symbol on it, meaning this person knows Laika way to well.
Underneath the jacket was a green shirt with a long end so it falls like a skirt. Underneath the shirt where black caperi pants, with brown boots.
She had long white hair with black underneath, like Enzan’s.
“ What are you talking about I’m his twin sister.” softly said the girl as she looked at the PET and bracelet. “ Hey! Where did you get that! That’s my brother’s give me!” she shouted as she tried to get the stuff. Lan’s face dropped.
“ Oh my God! Your Enzan’s TWIN sister!” Lan yelled as he held the bracelet up higher.
“ Yes, my name’s Mabi!” she yelled as she tried the get the bracelet from Lan. “ I came because he wants to see you!”
Lan stopped dead, and Mabi was able to get Enzan’s stuff. “ What did you say!”
Mabi took off her jacket to revel prayer beads and a locket. “ I’m a ‘Itako’ and I can channel spirits.” She started to rub the prayer beads together and suddenly flames popped out of nowhere. The formed a person.
Lan’s eyes grew big, “ E-Enzan?!”
Mabi stopped and looked up, “ Hey! I did it! Enzan! Brother can you hear me!?”
The person looked up and indeed it was Enzan’s spirit, “ Yes Mabi, I can hear you.”
Lan’s face was a horrified mess, “ ENZAN!” Lan yelled again.
“ Gezz Lan, is that all your going to say?” Enzan answered while he getting use to Mabi’s ’help’.
Lan broke away from the reunion and picked up a picture, “ Hey Mabi! You dropped this!” Lan said as he turned the picture over. There on the front was Mabi with two boys behind her. One looked like Laika, and the other had on baggy black pants with a green shirt and holding up a peace sign. They were all happy and at some theme park. “ Uh… is that who I think it is ?” Lan asked Mabi as she and Enzan came over.
“ Um… which one? Laika or Hiro ?” Mabi asked as she snatched the picture away from Lan.
“ That bitch Laika! He’s your brother too?!” Lan yelled.
“ No! he’s her adopted brother and legal guardian!” Enzan said, “ She told me about him a while ago, I agree about the whole intellect thing…”
“ What! You saying I’m stupid too!” Lan yelled.
“ No, no, not that, I’m talking about that you don’t have to use only cross- fusion to beat darkloids.” Enzan answered surprisingly.
“ Oh… sorry,” Lan said, “ so, Mabi, I haven’t seen your Netnavi, can I see it?”
“ I kinda don’t have one, nor a PET. In Sharo, only people who can show that they’re strong in mind and strength equally can use them, others have to do it by hand.” Mabi said as she looked at the picture. “ The only people in my foster family that can have a navi are Laika and Hiro.” Mabi looked more closely at Laika, “ Back then, he seemed so care free, but ever since he got that blasted Searchman, he’s been so stuck up.”
Enzan floated over to Mabi and tried to hug her, but his hands passed right through her.
“ And why do you have a picture of Enzan and Blues?” Lan asked looking at a golden locket he picked up.
“ Lan! Stop taking my stuff!… I kinda forgot what they looked like, tch” Mabi yelled as she snatched the golden locket away. Mabi put it around her neck with her prayer beads.
“ Hey! Whacta know! A family quarrel! I never see these!” shouted someone from a distance.
Mabi turned to see a ghost of a samurai.
“ ah… hi… who are you?” Mabi asked shyly.
“ My name’s Amidimaru.” the ghost said, “ and that is Lord Yoh.”
“ Hiya! Is that your personal ghost?” Yoh asked as he jumped off the wall.
“ Huh?!” Mabi asked.