MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Death Path ❯ Yoh Asurka, the Shaman ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
3: Yoh Asakura, the Shaman.
A/N: Yep! Mabi’s here! And no one can take her! She’s my character and that’s that ^-^! Anyways, my friend said I could use his character! (Yay) So he’ll show up soon! Now comes what you’ve all been waiting for… Yoh! Yay ^o^

Disclaimer: Yeah… about that… of course I don’t own Megaman or shaman King!

“ You should know what I mean!” Yoh said shaking his hair to get it in its upright position.
“ I don’t know what you mean!” Mabi said as she and Enzan looked blankly at each other.
“ Oh come on! You’re an Itako and you don’t even know about the whole gathering in Tokyo?” Yoh yelled at Mabi.
“ Tokyo? But… that’s not even a city anymore… man it’s 20XX! Where have you been?” Enzan demanded.
“ What! Then where am I?” Yoh yelled.
“ Don’t you remember? We fell into a hole!” Amidimaru yelled at Yoh.
“ Well anyways,” Yoh started, “ why do you have purple streaks on your face?”
Lan didn’t notice them before, “ You… have… the marks of Forte!”
“ Yes, they appear when my boyfriend’s around… or when Forte’s in the net.” Mabi stated as she flipped the locket over. On the back was a picture of a black-haired boy ’bout as old as Laika, which is about 15 or so, with reddish eyes and a friendly grin. At the same time Enzan and Lan’s faces showed a very shocked expression.
“ You have a boyfriend!” they both yelled at the same time.
“ Yep! Though Laika and Searchman don’t like him or his navi much, but we’ve been through a lot and he are very protective of me and very nice to me!” Mabi said happily.
Enzan started to tell about the personal ghost, “ Mabi, I know about this ‘personal ghost’ thing. It’s where a Shaman and a spirit become attached.” Enzan then looked coldly to the sky.
“ Brother?” Mabi stopped and looked up too. She saw a big plane about to land in a nearby airfield. It had the Sharo sign on it. Lan, Yoh, and Amidimaru also looked up.
“ What’s a Sharo ship doing in Dentech city?” Lan asked bizarrely.
“ I don’t know…” Enzan started, “ …But, I did hear their Net savers where coming over, problem is why in a military ship?”
“ Well let’s go and see!” Mabi said in her ever-optimistic mood, “ maybe Laika and Raven are there! I haven’t seen them in months!”
“ Raven? That’s a weird name.” Yoh complimented.
“ Yeah that’s my boyfriend.” Mabi said smiling gleefully.
<. / /. >

They arrived at the airfield in short of two minutes. The Sharo military plane was a couple yards away. They walked up and a Sharo officer stopped them.
“ Stay behind the red line please, Miss. Mika Senqen is coming though.” the officer said. The purple streaks on Mabi’s face had disappeared, which probably meant Forte’s around these parts.
“ Is Laika on that plane?” Mabi asked. The Sharo officer looked coldly at Mabi.
“ And what is exactly your propose for Mr. Yakei, he’s busy.” The Sharo officer said bluntly.
“ I haven’t seen Laika in six months sir.” Mabi answered politely.
The Sharo officer looked closely at Mabi, “ you know, you kinda look like that Ijyuuin Enzan - kid, but that’s impossible, because clearly you’re a girl!” The man said hysterically. Mabi bloated her cheeks. She grabbed the officer shirt and smiled grimly.
“ Hey, I decided to grow my hair long is that okay with you? Now, I need to see Laika, so if you excuse me.” Mabi threw the Sharo officer on the ground. Lan, Yoh, and Enzan looked surprisingly at Mabi. The officer looked at Mabi, stunned.
“ S-Sorry Enzan sir! I’ll go get Mr. Yakei right away!” the officer shudder. He got up and ran to the plane and talked to the head protector of the president. He nodded and sent two men into the plane.
“ Sister, how did you do that?” Enzan asked bizarrely.
“ Hah! You’re on TV a lot Enzan! I can imitate your voice perfectly!” Mabi stated happily.
<. / /. >

“ Laika sir?” the stunned officer asked.
Laika looked up from his laptop, “ yes, why so… worried?” Laika asked as he punched in a code to activate the ship’s computer.
The officer stilled had a worried look on his face, “ Apparently Enzan has grew long hair and wants you pronto… he kinda looks like your adopted baby sister.”
Laika looked confused, “ Why so worried about that? Did he hurt you?” Laika asked bluntly.
The officer looked down to the brink of the plane, “ He threw me to the ground.”
Laika motioned a dark figure to his side; he whispered into its ear, “ You hear that? Your girlfriend kicked one of my men’s ass.”
“ Hah, she was always was strong.” the dark character said.
<. / /. >
Suddenly Mabi’s purple streaks came back. She turned around and saw Laika and Raven were right behind them. Lan, Yoh, and Enzan turned also.
“ Well hello… you must be Raven?” Lan said bluntly.
Laika turned to Lan and crossed his arms, “ well Lan, nice to see you again, see you have met Mabi.” Laika said sarcastically. Lan pouted.
“ Yeah well,” Lan thought for a moment, “ Uh… how’s the weather in Sharo?” Lan was clueless.
Laika laughed, “ Cold and snow, as always.” he said sarcastically again.
Enzan covered his ghostly face and laughed. Laika turned to Enzan.
“ Y- you can see me?” Enzan asked bizarrely.
“ Of course, my mom was a free-lance shaman.” Laika answered.
Mabi’s face lit up with delight, “ Laika! Raven! You’re here!” Mabi yelled as she ran up and gave Laika and Raven a hug at the same time. Laika and raven looked at each other.
“ You see what I have to go through?” Laika said to Raven.
“ Do you see what I have to go through?” Raven said to Laika.
They both laughed cheaply. Mabi let go of them. Raven hugged Mabi and whispered in her ear.
“ Mabi, we need to talk.” Raven whispered softly.
Mabi’s face dimmed, her ocean-blue eyes dropped to a close. She fell asleep in Raven’s arms. Laika, Enzan, Lan, Yoh, and Amidimaru stared. Raven just picked her up and smiled.
“ Poor girl, she’s worn out from all this running.” Raven said as he turned around and walked away. As he pasted Laika, Laika turned towards the group with his head down to the ground.
Enzan followed Raven but stopped for a reason unknown. Laika pulled out a gun and placed it on Enzan’s forehead. Lan looked at Laika seriously, “ Laika don’t you dare!” He yelled. Laika just smirked.
“ In Sharo, Net savers and protectors are acted like adults, no matter what age, that means…” Laika took aim with the pistol, “ … we’re allowed to carry all sorts of things. Just as a heads up Enzan, brother. I don’t miss, so let her be.”
Enzan backed away from the pistol and to the group. He was right, technically speaking, Laika and Hiro are brothers of Mabi. So, he’s there brother too.
Enzan fell out of the group and ran the opposite direction.
Laika pulled the trigger.
Lan, Yoh, and Amidimaru were stunned. They watched Enzan fall to the ground. Lan was shocked the most. He ran up to Laika and punched him in the face. He tried a second, but Laika caught the punch in his hand.
“ Lan! Listen,” Laika yelled as he tried to hold Lan back, “ I did no t want to do that! Mabi needs to be left alone!”
“ I don’t care you bitch!” Lan yelled in anger. Then he kicked Laika in the stomach.
Laika’s ice - blue eyes grew big and thin. He fell to the ground unconscious. His eyes were still open when he fell to the ground. Lan took the pistol from him.
“ A little bastard like you doesn’t need this thing.” Lan murmured as he threw the pistol and smashed it.
Suddenly Lan got a white-gloved hand stuck in his face.
“ What did you do to my brother? You monster!” the kid said.
<. / /. >
Raven carried Mabi to a remote creek and sat her and him down at its bank. He looked across the creek and saw the airfield. He sighed and laid down beside where he laid Mabi down and put his hand on her head and petted her hair softly.
“ So fragile… yet, a will to continue, even with her rare disease,” Raven said softly as he petted her hair, “ Why does Mabi, the one who made me who I am today, why does she deserve to have this terrible illness?” Raven stopped her hair and sat up.
“ Why is Hiro here?” Raven asked.
<. / /. >