MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Death Path ❯ The Revival Chamber ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
5: The Revival Chamber

Disclaimer: I do not own Megaman or Shaman King.

Mabi was strong enough to summon Enzan and Laika back. When they came back Laika grabbed his head.
“ God! That is the weirdest thing that I have ever felt. I have a freakin’ headache!” Laika said.
“ Ah, you’ll get use to it. I’ve already have.” Enzan said floating over to Mabi. He smiled and hugged her left arm and made it his threshold. Laika just smiled and crossed his arms.
“ Alright! Everyone settled?” Mabi asked.
They both nodded.
“ Ok!” Mabi motioned Raven over to her side. He put his arms around Mabi and smiled.
Laika laughed, “ Gezz Mabi! You could of just told us!” Laika said between series of laughter.
Enzan looked up at Mabi weirdly, “ What does he mean sister?” Enzan said looking up from his threshold of Mabi’s arm.
“ Alright… here it goes… Raven and I… were… were…”
“ … you’re getting married….” Laika finished.
Enzan let go of Mabi’s arm and smiled.
“ Yep… he’s right…” Raven said.
“ I knew it…” Laika said.
“ Well Raven? You want to tell them your news?” Mabi asked.
Raven nodded, “ Alright listen up! Mabi and I found a way to bring you back.” Raven stated.
Laika and Enzan’s faces lit up, “ Really! What is it called?” they both asked at the same time.
Mabi told them, “ It’s called ‘ The Revival Chamber’, we found it a couple years ago. We tested it and all we need is your bodies, your navis, and an Itako.”
Laika and Enzan’s faces dropped.
“ What’s wrong guys?” Mabi asked.
“ Our bodies disappeared.” Laika said.
“ And Blues is gone…” Enzan said softly.

< . / / . >

“ Enzan… there is another way to get you back without Blues… but it alters your DNA .” Mabi said.
“ What… what will happen?” Enzan questioned.
Mabi was silent, “ You’ll … you’ll be a … half demon.”
Enzan looked at her and smiled, “ It’s ok sister. I just want to be able to be real again,” he got a lump in his throat, “ it’s because of our damn, so - called parents… it’s because of them that… that I haven’t seen you in years.”
Mabi nodded her head, “ Alright, I’ll do my best.” Mabi then felt a horrible pain in her stomach. She knelled to the ground, trying to ease the pain. Mabi then started to breathe heavily. Raven knelled beside her and made her lay down.
“ M- Mabi ?” Enzan stuttered worryingly. Laika put his hand on Enzan’s shoulder. Enzan looked up, “ Laika, what’s wrong with -”
“ Shh.. Let’s leave…” Laika said.
“ But,”
“ They need to be left alone.”
“ Oh alright…”

< . / / . >

Raven got Mabi’s over coat off, along with her boots, beads, and gloves. When he took the gloves off , he stopped and glanced at the ring. He sighed and then took the locket off and opened it. Inside was a hologram of Enzan’s and Blues.
“ Raven…?” Mabi gasped.
Raven snapped the locket shut, “ Shh… quiet…” Raven said.
“ Ugh… it hurts…” Mabi gasped again.
“ Shh… sleep… I’ll make it better.” Raven said, kissing her on the cheek, “ you’ll be fine… now sleep.”
A few minutes after, Mabi fell asleep. Raven undid her skirt and in place of it put a hunter green tank - top. He took off the bandages and saw a bloody mess, “ Apparently the wound has infected itself.” Raven took out an old cloth and damped with water. He took it and cleaned the surrounding area and of the wound, “ Ok Mabi, this might hurt.” Raven said as he took the rag and cleaned the wound. Mabi winched and had a feeling of pain expressed on her face. Raven took some gauze and bandaged the her stomach, “ there, done.” he said, than he picked her up and tool her to her bed. Raven then laid down next o her and pulled a red and silver shawl over her shoulders. Mabi, in her sleep, cuddled up next to him and coughed a couple of times.
“ Heh, I don’t know what I would do with out you Mabi Blazes.” Raven said.

< . / / . >

Enzan and Laika floated outside the room.
“ So…” Enzan said trying to strike up a conversation, “ … I guess we’ve been related all this time… who would of thought?”
“ Hmm?” Laika murmured as he looked at Enzan with his ice blue eyes, “ Yeh, I guess so… say how did you die anyway? The newspapers were filled with articles about it.” Laika asked.
“ well, let me start by saying, I have no idea why this guy killed me.” Enzan stated.
“ Tell me about it…” Laika said as he and Enzan sat down on the stairs.
Enzan started, “ well I was at the hospital for being really sick, and this old man in a blue and gold kimono and a yin - yang on his chest came in and pulled out a gun. I was being tested on at the time. The nurses in the room looked over and were all shot. Then he came over to me and said ‘ your needed for your collection.’ and shot me four times in the chest.”
Laika’s eyes grew big, “ That’s the guy I was chasing…”

< . / / . >

Start Flashback

“ Hey stop! Killer! I place you under arrested for serious hurting the president of Sharo!” Laika yelled as he and some other protectors chased the man down an old street in Sharo.
“ Heh, heh” the old man turned around and took out a gun, “ your needed for my collection Laika, Head protector of ex - Sharo president Mika Senqen.”
Laika stopped also and winced., “ why you…” He pulled out a pistol, “ … you will pay for hurting our president! Just to let you know…” he smirked and took aim, “ … I don’t miss…”
By this time, the other protectors have ran. The old man pulled the trigger, so did Laika. He muttered under his breath, “ This is for you… Ms. Mika…” The man was shot in the arm once, while Laika was battered with bullets. His ice-blue eyes grew thin, he fell to the ground. By then the protectors , along with an ambulance came. One of the protectors talked into a walky-talky, “ the head protector’s down get someone out here!” then the protectors opened fire on the old man while workers got Laika in to the ambulance where Mabi, Raven and Hiro.
Laika looked over at Hiro and muttered something, “ … it’s ok… Ms. Mika’s safe…”
Hiro nodded. Mabi had her prayer beads in hand as she rested on Raven’s shoulder. A short while after that, Laika past out.

< . / / . >

“ Ms. Sequen?” one of the protectors said as he walked into a hospital room.
Mika looked up, “ Yes? What is it?” she asked.
The man took out a paper, “ one of our men has been reported dead Miss.” the man said.
Mika looked up, “ Who-who was it?” she asked.
“ It was a security officer that was sent to Dentech…” the protector said.
Mika’s eyes widen, “ Don’t tell me…”
The man looked down. “ Apparently… yes… It’s Laika… he’s been put down.” he said solemnly.
Mika looked down somberly, “… no…” she put her head in her hands, “ … he’s been watching me forever…”

< . / / . >

Enzan and Laika got up and went to into Mabi’s room. They looked over and saw that Raven had put a Haramaki sash around Mabi’s waist to hide the bandages,
Laika noticed the sash, “ So that’s what happened… Mabi was hurt, badly.”
“ Hey, Laika, I have an idea,” Enzan demanded, “let’s wake Raven up and go find our bodies.”
Laika nodded, “ Yeah…” Laika said as he went over to Raven and yelled in his ear.
Raven sat up stiff with a scowl on his face, “ You idiot! You want to wake up Mabi?” Raven yelled.
Laika smiled sarcastically, “ I’ve always wanted to do that. Well, anyways, Enzan and I are going to look for our bodies… you coming?”
Raven pouted, “ Yeah sure, whatever.” He got up and pulled his shoes and jacket on, “ Let’s go…” Raven said as he and Laika walked out the door.
Enzan just plopped himself on the ground next to the bed. Raven and Laika turned around.
“ Enzan? What are you doing? Let’s go.” Laika demanded.
“ I’m staying here with Mabi.” Enzan replied. He closed his eyes and hummed to Blues Theme from MMBN4.5.
Laika slapped his hand on his head, “ God Enzan! Make up your mind! A couple minutes ago you said you wanted to find you body! Now you’re saying you want to stay here and make sure Mabi’s-”
Enzan stopped humming, “ Exactly Laika! I’m staying here to make sure the old geezer doesn’t come back!” He said then continued humming.
“ Let’s go already!” Raven said.

< . / / . >

Enzan just sat there waiting for Mabi to wake up. He started to hum again, but stopped as he looked over and saw that Mabi was gone.
“ Where did she go.” Enzan said as he got up and went downstairs.
As he got up and went downstairs.
As he got down the stairs, he heard a slap and a thump. He ran to the living room and saw Netto on the ground, trying to get up. He looked over and saw that Mabi was furious.
“ Just because you think Laika is a stuck up snob doesn’t mean he is! You know what Netto? I never thought of you a nice person! you’re the stuck up snob! I don’t think you realize! But Laika has a lot to do, and you don’t help him at all! I barely get to see him anymore because of his job! You think he is a bitch, but look at you! You killed him! And I’ll, never, EVER forgive you for killing Laika!”
Netto tried to get up again, but Mabi kicked him back to the ground. Enzan ran in front of Mabi and looked at her sternly, “ Mabi, what are you doing!” Enzan yelled as he covered Netto.
Mabi just stood there, “ That bitch Netto said that Laika’s lazy and a stuck up snob! But Laika’s like a father to me! He’s taken care of me ever since I was put up for adoption! He has so much to do, I still don’t know why he chose me out of the others, I don’t even know why he decided to adopted someone at all. He’s not lazy at all! He protects Miss. Sequen most of the time! When he comes home, Hiro and I are already asleep! Laika use to be the Head protector of Miss. Sequen! He’s not lazy at all! Plus! A stuck up snob! I think not! Laika’s one of the nicest people I know! He’s never let Sharo down! You know what Netto? First impressions are always wrong! Apparently you have the wrong idea of Laika! So you should keep your mouth shut Netto! Because you’re a dense, self-centered, little boy!”
“ Mabi…” Enzan said as he looked over at Netto, “ …Mabi, your furious, stop.”
Mabi came back to her senses, “ Enzan!” she started crying, “ Enzan! I’m sorry!” she ran to her room and slammed the door.
Enzan looked up at the room, “…”

< . / / . >

Laika and Raven looked around for Enzan’s body.
“ So, tell me why where looking for Enzan’s body first?” Raven asked.
“ Because he really wants to go back to a normal life.” Laika as he looked too.
“ But, he’ll never go back to normal.” Raven said as he plugged his nose and looked in a dumpster.
“ Didn’t you hear him before? ‘ I don’t care if I’m a half-demon, I just want to be real again.’ I think his right, I mean we died when we shouldn’t have.” Laika answered as he looked down an old alley, “ Hey, Raven, check this out.”
“ Yeah what.” Raven said as he looked over and saw what Laika saw.
In the corner of an old alley was a limp body. It’s head dangled, and it’s body was bloody. Lodged in the chest where four bullet holes torn through a black shirt with a bloody, red vest over it. The jeans were baggy and camo green.
“ I think we found it.”

< . / / . >

Mabi got up again and put her beads and locket back on. She got her shawl back on and when to the stairs.
On the way down the stairs, Mabi had a coughing fit.
Enzan looked up to the stairs and saw her coughing, clenching her shirt. He ran up and told Mabi to stay in bed. “ Mabi, get back to bed, you still need to rest.”
Mabi nodded her head and went back upstairs. She went into her room and noticed that Enzan’s PET was on. Mabi picked it up and looked at it.
“ What? But it’s suppose to be out of commission. Who could be…” Mabi suddenly dropped the PET and looked at it coldly.
On the screen was a navi with a helmet with two cobra fins. The navi had on a white, pure white, cloak with black shoes. It’s face was peach with lavender streaks down it’s face.
“ Mabi Yakei?” the navi asked as it lifted it’s white and light -gray helmet up and looked at Mabi with ice - blue eyes.
“ Ye-Yes?” Mabi stutter as she knelled over and picked up the PET again.
“ I need your help.” it said in a childish voice.
Mabi’s purple streaks appeared, “ Forte? Your… asking… me… a human, for help?”
Mabi said as she gazed a the navi like she was being hypnotized.
The navi looked down with it’s ice - blue eyes, “ I’m Forte yes, but not him himself.” the navi said.
“ Then , just who, or what are you?” Mabi asked.
“ I’ll tell you this; my name is Forte-pure and I’m not that strong.” the navi said in his childish voice.
“ Forte-pure?”

< . / / . >