MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers X ❯ Here's What You Need to Know ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A note from RSX:
I really would like to apologize about ending Transformers YuGiOh. I was just down and I also lost where I was at. So, in order to repent for my dear rude mistake, I came up with another story based on the Mega Man X series and Transformers Armda. Here is an introduction to my story.

About 3,000 years ago, there was a planet that was at the edge of technology. This planet was called Mega Planet, named after the one who saved the planet from being destroyed. It was ruled by the fifth generation of the savior, the Veda family. After their final birth of a girl, the whole planet rejoiced of the first girl since the sister of the first generation.
This child was named after the goddess of light, Kari Veda, because she was born the exact day when the world was pulled out of the darkness of war. She seemed to be a worthy queen at a very young age. At the age of five, she was able to pass school and college. She would have also been a great scientist, if she didn't have such a taste in adventure.
Soon after the birth of yet another girl, Ceil, the gods of war and chaos, Mega and Ultra, became furious about this. They have been hoping that this generation would be a boy so they could easily corrupt that mind and pull him into the darkness. They then devised another plan, one that will destroy the Veda family and bring yet another war, one that not even the savior can stop.
This news reached the god of darkness and light, Alpha and Hi Kari. Alpha was furious about how Mega and Ultra were still alive after all these centuries, so he informed the Veda family about this upcoming war. Alpha devised a plan that will involve the child prodigy being sent into the future. The Kari's father, Daisuke, refused to send his child to an unknown time, but Kari insisted that her father let her go, for the sake of all the citizens of Mega.
About four weeks before the journey, Daisuke advised his engineers to rebuild the top three repliods who once fought the enemy during the previous war, including the savior. They were Mega Man X, Zero, and Bass. As they finished rebuilding them, it was the day of the journey.
When Kari was about to step through the portal, her mother told her to take care of her younger sister, Ceil, and the seven minicons that assisted X. Just as they said their good byes, Mega and Ultra appeared near them and killed Bass. Right before they came after Kari, Alpha and Hi Kari appeared and froze the two in suspended animation. Mourning over the lost of her friend, Mika, one of Kari's friends, agreed to take his place in the journey to the future.
When thegroup of five walked through the portal, they entered into the late 20th century. Luckily, there were generous people in the time and offered a home for them. Now, after four years since their arrival, now fourteen year old Kari Veda must control her powers over fire, wind, and water.

Another note from RSX:
If you read this, then today is your lucky day! You get to read the first chapter too! Yipee! Cyber Fruit Roll-ups for everyone!