MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers X ❯ Metamorphosis ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note to all readers from MitoSanu: I'm so sorry that I'm so busy helping make this fiction that I don't enough time on the other one, YGO 0015. I promise right when I update this one. I'm going to get to work on the first six chapters and post them A.S.A.P! When I'm not to busy going out.
Chapter 2
Metamorphosis
Inside the cave, Kari was informed about the large robot, the battle between it and another one, and the awakening of a small robot that was standing next to Carlos. "Whoa! Back it up!" shouted Kari while making a winding motion with her hands, "Are you telling me that we are being invaded by large robots?" This earned everyone to fall due the denseness of Kari's view of the situation they were in.
"We are not being invaded!" shouted Carlos after picking himself of the ground.
"How is it she gets A plus in school yet she asks like the world's best idiots during these times of seriousness?" Rad thought to himself before sighing. He then said aloud, "All I know is that we should be safe in here."
"Don't count on it."
Everyone looked at Jack as he stood there, his cloak hanging down from his shoulders as he began walking toward the darker part of the cave. "What do you mean by that?" asked Rad as he watched the boy stop dead in his tracks.
"Listen to me, kid," said Jack as he walked back toward the group, "I only came when I did to protect Kari and since she is out of harm's way, I have nothing to do with this situation." He began walking away when he felt someone grab his arm. When he turned around, he saw Kari holding his hand, keeping him from going away.
"Could you at least stay with us until we get out of here?" she asked with pleading eyes, and then she whispered "At least, stay with me..." Luckily, the others didn't hear them, but still had questioning looks on their faces, as if wanting to know what those two were talking about.
After a moment of frustration, Jack turned around and looked at the kids straight in the eyes. "Fine!" he said aloud, "I'll stay with you, kids." This made Alexis really mad.
"Did you just call us kids?" she shouted, nearly breaking everyone's eardrums in the process, "I am not a kid, and I can seriously take care of myself!"
Just then, the small robot that was standing there began running off toward the opposite direction of the entrance to the cave. (MitoSanu: In other words, it's the darker part of the cave.) "Where's that thing going?" asked Carlos as they followed the robot who led them toward a large wall.
"Um...yeah, we seen a lot of interesting walls today, but I'm sure that we didn't see this one," Kari said in a sarcastic tone, before they heard a large earth-shaking sound from behind them. As everyone turned around, they saw another wall, blocking the way they just came in.
"If we can't get out, then we can't get in," said Rad, getting a glare from everyone. When he noticed this, all he could do was crack a smile.
"What?" he asked when he looked at Alexis, "It's true, isn't it?"
"Yeah," Alexis said, "but we're still trapped!"
As the two began to argue, Kari and Carlos noticed that the wall that was there before was beginning to move up, revealing a spectacle site. Behind the gruesome-looking wall was a large room that looked similar to the base back in Kari's time, only that in Kari's view it was a the size of a elementary classroom.

Back in the outside, Rocky and Ceil were heading toward an area that Ceil said she detected a large energy reading. As they reached it, they noticed three large figures standing in a canyon. When they noticed this, Rocky readied his blaster that replaced his left hand while Ceil was in a large shock when seeing the two-story tall robots.
Rocky was about to shoot when Ceil screamed in fear as she grabbed onto Rocky's stomach, nearly squeezing the life out of him. "Ceil...I...can't...breathe..." he said as he fell of the motorcycle and getting the attention of the three robots. When they did, the motorcycle transformed into a minicon with its wheels on its back and had the fire design on its chest.
"It's a minicon..." said the one with a yellow paint job and its alt mode was a sports car. After hearing the robot, Ceil ran toward the minicon and held it in a protective hug. "You're not taking Sideburn away from us, you big bullies!"
When Rocky saw this, he would have fallen if he wasn't on the floor already. When he looked up, he noticed the red insignia on the three robots. "Is that...Optimus?" asked Rocky, getting Ceil's attention as she let go of Sideburn and looked at Rocky with a question look before looking at the three robots.
"They are...Autobots?"

Mika was looking through the Grand Canyon where she had possibly picked up a large signal about six hours since her search for Kari. As she looked at her pink-colored laptop, she has checked all the lower levels of the canyon and hasn't seen anything that looked suspicious. Nearby was her minicon, Tech, who was looking at a nearby waterfall. Tech was a femme with pink colored armor and had a faceplate over her mouth; she also has light blue optics which was currently scanning the water for any substances that could have set off Mika's radar.
"Did you find anything?" Mika asked as she looked toward Tech who in return shook her head in a no fashion. After receiving the reply, Mika sighed as she looked up to the sunny sky as she saw a large stream light heading southwest.

"This is so awesome!" shouted Alexis as she shooted out of the cave entrance on her minicon, Grindor. She was then followed by Rad and Carlos who too were riding on the minicons, Highwire and Sureshock. After a few seconds, Jack and Kari burst out on Jack's aerodynamic motorcycle with flames on the side.
"Hey, guys," shouted Alexis who was way in front, "Aren't these minicons the best?"
"You're right, Alexis!" replied Kari who was holding on to Jack so she wouldn't fall off the bike. Lucky for Jack, he was wearing his faceplate so Kari's wouldn't see him blushing when the nearly hit the canyon wall which caused Kari to scoot closer to him. "I hate falling in love," he thought as he accelerated to catch up with the others. As they went through a large forest, they soon a large lake which didn't seem to black their way since they easily crossed on the water. "This is so awesome!" shouted Carlos in excitement as he slowly caught up with Alexis along with Rad. Before Carlos could get even with Alexis, Jack sped by him, getting him wet and drenched. Alexis and Rad laughed while they heard Ceil scream in joy as she and Jack were in the lead. Feeling a little pity for the three teenagers, Jack slowed down a bit so he was only about three feet away from them.
"Dang, amigo!" said Carlos, "Do you enter racing competitions or something, Jack?"
Even though Kari knew what the answer was, Jack didn't seem to answer since he saw a tall figure on the cliff they are heading. He shook off the uneasy feeling, guessing that it was just some bad memories that are re-entering his head again. As they all picked up speed, Jack turned on his mini player that was attached to the dashboard of his bike. As he played the song that was held on pause, a techno song began blaring out loud. (A/N: If anyone is wondering what the song is, it's Sandstorm from Darude. It's a cool song. You should listen to it.)
Although Kari was listening to the music, she noticed that her radar on her watch showed one large dot that they were closing in on. Once they went up a large wall, Kari soon forgot about it since she was busy holding on for dear life on to Jack. "WOOHOO!" shouted Jack as he, Rad, Carlos, and Alexis went up the wall. As they reached the top, they came face to face with a large robot that had horns on his head and he had the top of a tank on his back.
"KYAH!" shouted Kari in fear as she nearly squeezed the life out of Jack. As all of them swerved to the right, they noticed three more robots were on a cliff that was on far on the right. "What the hell did I get myself into?' muttered Jack as he sped up.
"Oh no!' shouted Kari as she turned to look behind them. It seems that Jack was able to get the two out of the blockade in time, but it left Alexis, Rad, and Carlos being trapped by the four military vehicles. When Jack noticed that they were about to be shot down by the large tank behind, a red truck with a large, white cargo box on its back rammed it into a large canyon wall, surprising the kids and the other vehicles that they transformed back into their robot forms.
"What the hell is going on in the world?" asked Jack in an angry mood, but he was soon calmed down when the truck came toward them and parked itself so its driver side was opened to them.
"Get in!" shouted a young girl's voice as a small girl popped out when the door opened. "What are you doing here, Ceil?" asked Kari in both concern and annoyance, but didn't wait for an answer since she walked into the truck along with Alexis. "Let's go, guys!"
As Alexis and Kari were able to make room for the other boys and minicons, Jack and his minicon, who was the motorcycle and is named Race, jumped on to the top of the truck and he took out a small weapon that looked similar to a mini machine gun. While he heard Rad about to protest, he noticed that the robot that took the form of the smaller tank was standing behind them. After watching them running into the truck in panic and also trying to hold in his laughter, Jack noticed that the robot quickly stood in front of them as the truck began to go forward. As the robot trying its best to keep the truck in place and was succeeding, Jack pointed his gun at the robot's head. As he pulled the trigger, a barrage of laser shots came out and hit the robot square in the face. Since it took the shots directly, it soon fell down on its back and was run-over by the large truck. After a quick drive toward another large canyon wall, no surprise, the truck stopped and waited for its occupants to get out of the cab. As Jack and his minicon jumped off, the robot shouted and transformed into another robot, only this one had a blue head, the majority of its body was red, and on his forearms were the pipes that were supposedly the exhaust pipes for the truck.
Soon two other vehicles came toward them and transformed into two robots. (A/N: I'm sorry to all who are fans of Hotshot and Red Alert, but I'm not sure about Red Alerts; I can't seem to make a good description of the two. I've been losing my touch so if any1 could help me get some downloadable episodes that are free, please tell me the website and I'll be so glad to improve thy moods.) Rad was about to say thank you when he noticed that the other four robots were coming toward them.
Jack saw this and was about to deactivate his camouflage when he noticed that the red robot shouted 'Transform!' again, but this time, the robot transformed into a larger form of itself, only it had a large ramp on its back.
"Don't worry, Highwire," assured the robot in a voice that reminded Kari and Jack of someone that died long ago, "You and your friends will be safe with us." As the enemy robots transformed into their robot forms, Kari couldn't help but notice that Jack was starting to lose his disguise, luckily no one saw the small twitch of the figure, nearly revealing Jack's true form.
Even our secrets must be revealed to those who we fear the most.
To be Continued...
Next time: Jack shows his true form and Kari has disappeared into the darkness by a strange figure. Rocky and Ceil are starting their search, but was soon stopped by an old enemy from their time. Mika learns of her powers over an element and soon joins the Decepticons in order to control it from killing her only family. Will Jack join the Autobots? Who is this old foe? What is the element that Mika controls? Only time will tell on the next update of "Transformers X".

Character Info
Name: Kari Veda
Age: 14
Favorite color: Red and blue, hints of pink
Hobbies: Studying, rollerskating, computer engineering, and caculating problems
Info: Kari is the heir to the throne of Mega City which now laid in ruins under the ocean. Many people considered it as Atlantis. She was considered to be the smarted child in the world in her time and also the best Elementalist there ever was. She could control the fire, wind, and water. Although she brought peace to her people, sometimes, in secrecy, her powers would go out of control and summon the forces of darkness. This led to the destruction of Mega City and the near extinction to human life. As soon as her younger sister, Ceil, was born, her family soon ordered the best scientist in the continent, excluding Kari, to reawaken the three legendary warriors. The last final data log that wasn't destroyed about Kari Veda was that rumors began to arise suspicion that Kari was the one who awakened the God of Destruction.

A small website for all those who like the yaoi and also the perverts. No flames please and rememeber to delete the spaces in order to see the website correctly. It also is quite humorous if you think about it.
h t t p / w w w . z e l a s . n e t / d a r k r o s e s / d o u j i n s h i . h t m l