MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Mega Man Knights ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mega Man Knights
A Megaman AU (Alternate Universe) Fanfiction. By Persona.


Disclaimer: I do not own Megaman, nor any other character related to the Megaman video game series. CAPCOM does. I'm borrowing them just for fun purposes and not to gain any money. So please don't sue me.

AU disclaimer: This is an AU fic. Meaning that I'll be using the same characters, but to tell a completely different story in a completely new environment that has nothing to do with the original Megaman universe.


Okay, with all that cleared up. Let's begin the story.

-----------------------------

Chapter 6

========================

"Do you, Blues Light, take Kalinka Cossacks as your wife?" asked the priest.

"I do." Answered Blues. As he placed a ring on Kalinka's finger.

"And do you, Kalinka Cossacks, take Blues Light as your husband?" asked the priest.

"I do." Answered Kalinka. As she placed a Ring on Blues' finger.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife." Said the priest, "You may now kiss the bride."

Blues and Kalinka kissed each other.
There was no clapping or cheering for the newlyweds.
The reason for that was simple. Except for the priest, there was just one other person in the chapel: Blues' brother Rock.

Rock was there as Blues' best man, and only witness of the small wedding taking place in the small chapel. Neither Blues nor Kalinka were dressed for a wedding. Blues was wearing his Proto Armor, minus the helmet, while Kalinka was wearing what had been Roll's bridesmaid dress.

The reason for that was because Bass, the Black Knight, had kidnapped Roll, who was wearing the wedding dress at the time, thinking that she was Kalinka.

With the wedding over, and after Blues and Kalinka had gotten the chapel's document that certified that they were married with Rock's signature as a witness, Blues, Kalinka and Rock walked out of the chapel.

Rock put on the helmet of his Mega Armor and checked his belt to make sure that his sword was held right.

"Rock, what are you going to do?" asked Blues, seeing this.

"Brother, please, you and Kalinka go back to the castle, and don't stop till you get there." Replied Rock.

"Rock… you are going to go look for Roll aren't you?" asked Kalinka.

"Our priority was for the two of you to get married here." Replied Rock, "You only needed me as a witness. Now that my part is done, I have to go and rescue our sister."

"You can't go alone!" exclaimed Blues.

"And you can't come with me. You have to take your wife to safety!" replied Rock, "Besides, I won't be alone. Right Rush." Said Rock to his dog.

"WOOF!" Rush barked happily in answer.

Blues knew that he couldn't convince Rock to go back with them to the Light Castle. "Okay Rock, just be careful."

Rock nodded, "I will." He turned around and started to walk away, "Rush, come." He commanded his dog.

"WOOF!" barked Rush, and immediately started to follow his master.

Blues and Kalinka watched how Rock got farther and farther away, with Rush following him.
Finally, Blues turned his head to look at Kalinka. "Okay… let's go back to the castle."

Kalinka nodded, and got in the carriage with Blues. Seconds later, they were on their way back to the Light Castle.

========================

Many miles away from there, inside a deep cave.

Bass was taking a rest. He had been walking for many hours, carrying the unconscious princess over his good shoulder (Rock had injured his other shoulder).
It wouldn't be for too long, only a couple of minutes so he and Treble could catch their breaths. They were still a long way from the castle of Wily. In fact, Wily's castle was in a far away island that could only be reached by sea using a ship.

"Hummm…"

Bass heard how his captive was waking up, and turned to look at her.

He had tied up the princess' hands behind her back with a rope, and also her legs were tied together too, so as to make sure that she would not be able to escape if she woke up.

As the princess woke up, she tried to move her hands and legs, and found out that she was tied up. She stopped struggling when she saw Bass sitting right next to her.

"Are you awake at last, Princess Kalinka?" asked Bass.

"Sorry, right title, wrong name." replied the girl in the wedding dress.

Bass blinked a few times, "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked.

"Take off my veil and you'll find out." Replied the princess.

Bass did so. As he removed the veil from the princess' face. Bass was surprised when he saw her face. It was not Princess Kalinka of the Cossaks Kingdom, it was Princess Roll, daughter of King Light of the Light Kingdom! He had just kidnapped the wrong person!

Roll looked back at Bass with a "I got you" expression on her face.

"How are you… how come you… where is…" Bass had too many questions, and was trying to ask them all at once.

"It was my brother's Rock idea. He told me to trade places with Kalinka if something happened." Explained Roll.

Bass clenched his fist. That damn Prince Rock! He had beaten him yet again by outsmarting him! He had to fix this mistake, and fast!

"Treble, keep an eye on her," said Bass to his canine companion, "I'm going back to get Princess Kalinka." Bass began to stand up.

"You are wasting your time," said Roll to Bass, "by now my brother Blues and Princess Kalinka must have already married. The crowns of the two kingdoms have been united, there is nothing you can do about it."

Bass sat back down. He knew that she was right. Prince Blues and Princess Kalinka were married, the two crowns had been united. Bass was unable to prevent it from happening, he had failed the mission.

Suddenly, a shiny light came from the inside of Bass' black armor.
He knew what that light meant, it was Wily, trying to communicate with him through the crystal ball that he had given him before leaving the castle.

Bass reached inside his armor and grabbed the crystal ball, as he held it in front of his face, the image of the evil wizard Wily appeared on the crystal ball.

Roll was surprised at seeing the face of the feared Wily. She stayed silent and decided to listen.

"Ah, Bass. I see you are alone." Said Wily.

"Yes. Lord Wily, I'm sorry to report that Flashman and Plantman were killed during the mission." replied Bass.

Wily chuckled, "It doesn't matter. They were expendable. I can always make more magical armors."

Roll gasped at his response. Two of his men had died in battle, following his orders, and he didn't care!? He was as evil as the stories said he was!

"Did you get Princess Kalinka?" asked Wily.

Bass looked down in shame. "No, I failed."

Wily became furious. "You what!? You failed!? How could you fail!?"

"I'm sorry Lord Wily… it will not happen again." Replied Bass.

"I don't care about your apologies! If the crowns of Cossacks and Light are united, then the Light Kingdom will attack our troops at the Cossacks kingdom! You have ruined my plans!" yelled Wily.

Bass tried to calm him down, "Lord Wily… I know that you're angry because I failed to get Princess Kalinka. But I got someone else in her stead…" Bass turned the crystal ball so it was looking at Princess Roll.

Wily immediately recognized the Princess of the Light Kingdom, and smiled evilly. Roll was scared, but tried to look as calm as possible.

Wily turned to look back at Bass, "Very good Bass, I see that you are not a complete failure after all.


To be continued…
Converting /tmp/phpK35QC9 to /dev/stdout