Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ Beyond All Boundaries ❯ Character Profile: Xue Dàwei ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Beyond All Boundaries

Disclaimer:
I do not own Meine Liebe, Meine Leibe Wieder nor do I own the game Meine Liebe: Tanbi Musou. The anime and its sequel are property of Koichi Mashimo while the manga is the property of Izawa Rei. However I do own my own character, Xue Dàwei and her friends and family.
Summary: Forced by her village elder to attend Rosenstolz Academy, Xue Dàwei was separated from her family, friends and her home. There she dresses as a male to earn respect, not be belittled by nobles and to do the impossible. Become a Strahl candidate and to go beyond all boundaries to fight for absolute equality and peace. Will she make her dreams come true? Will she find love along the way? Or will she find a long ordeal of hardship, vilification, discrimination, and isolation?

Character Profile: Xue Dàwei
Name:
Xue
Surname: Dàwei
Pronunciation: SHOO dah wey
Age: 15
Birthday: January 1st
Star Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: O
Height: 147 cm
Weight: 47 cm
Favourite Subject(s): Art, Nature Studies, Literature
Club: None As of Known
Family Status: Poor
Like(s): Nature, Books, Sketching/Painting. Has an extreme liking to soft toys.
Dislike(s): The coarseness of nobles, people who think too highly of themselves and dictators.
Personality: Reserved and quiet while emitting an air of mystery and secrecy, Xue is a young girl whose actions speak louder than her words and an enigma that has distanced herself from the world of nobility. Intelligent, creative, patient and responsible, Xue takes life seriously as she is status-conscious and ambitious and will work very hard to make her way to the top. Xue is observant, reliable as well as resourceful, she makes sure she knows the solutions to every problem and political issue to ensure that her statements are logical, reasonable and strong. As Xue is very critical about everything to even the smallest detail, this can infuriate others.
Code Of Honour: Following the Chinese’s Code of the Xiá, honour and generosity are highly valued. By putting her martial arts and sword skills into helping those in need, Xue does not listen to orders given by nobles. Xiá emphasises honour, righteousness, pacifism, compassion and forgiveness.
Fighting Style: Chinese Wuxia and Wushu