Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ Beyond All Boundaries ❯ Prelude II: Farwell ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prelude II: Farewell…

Disclaimer:
I don't own Meine Liebe, Meine Liebe Wieder nor did I own the game Tanbi Musou. The anime is the copyrights of Koichi Mashimo while the manga is the copyrights of Izawa Rei. However I do own my own character, Xue Dawei, her family and friends.
Chapter Summary: After meeting Sir Irvine Brandt von Adal Voltaire, Ching had given birth to a baby girl and named her, Xue. After twelve years, Xue has grown up to become a talented girl. Due to these talents, Sir Irvine, now known as the Elder, has given strict orders to make her attend to Rosenstolz Academy. With his reasons not known, The Dàwei family, will experience hurt and sorrow once again as their only daughter gets separated from them.

Author’s Note:
-The Dàwei family had learned German so speech will be in normal text. “speech”
-‘speech’ are thoughts

I don’t want to remember…To remember…To relive that time three years ago…Please…Don’t make me remember…Don’t make me relive that day! Please…don’t make me remember…

“Mama! Papa! Déshèng! Help me!” a young girl cried desperately, trying to free herself from her restrainers.
“Let go of Xue, you scoundrels!” a young man exclaimed angrily, struggling to free himself from the restrainers.
“Please! Give my daughter back!” a middle-aged woman pleaded, being held back.
“Elder! What is the meaning of this!?” a middle-aged man demanded boldly, being held back by his restrainers.
Soon a decrepit, hunchbacked, elderly man in traditional robes, came hobbling towards the captured girl, stood next to her and turned to face the restrained family.
“Xue has the intelligence that no peasant should hold and has the potential to do so much more…She is far too intelligent to waste her life here in our lowly village…She shall be sent to Rosenstolz Academy for further education. I have already received the consent from the headmaster for her to attend and be taken cared of there.” The elderly man stated, holding firmly onto his oak wood cane.
“But that is our daughter! You can’t take her from us!” The restrained man replied loudly.
“I have already sacrificed too much to get her into the academy. You have but only one afternoon with her and to pack her possessions for her three years in the academy. That is all…” the Elder replied calmly, unnerved by the family’s reaction and objections.
With a tap of his oak wood cane, the Elder signalled the villagers to release their hold on their family. Soon the villagers dispersed and went to different areas of the village to get on with their jobs. As soon as he was free, the young man ran to his little sister, hugging her tightly and checking to see if she was alright.
“Xue, are you alright?” the young man asked in concern.
“Déshèng, I don’t want to go to Rosenstolz. I want to stay here…” the girl, Xue, said, silently crying, hugging her brother, Déshèng, tightly.
The young man, Déshèng, while comforting Xue, carried her towards their small dwelling, where all their family and their possessions resided in.
When Déshèng arrived inside their dwelling, all of Xue’s things were all packed neatly in a small bag. On top of the small bag there were two neatly wrapped packages, one was blue and long while the other was brown and small. Their mother, Ching, who was sitting on a seat near the table, was crying loudly, sobbing occasionally. Their father, Jùnrén, was comforting her, whispering soothing words to calm her.
Déshèng set Xue down, who in turn, ran towards their mother and hugged her tightly.
“Mama... I don’t want to go to Rosenstolz Academy… I want to stay here with you, Papa, and Déshèng…” Xue whispered, tears starting to form in her dark brown eyes.
“We don’t want you to go Rosenstolz either, but we can’t go against the Elder, Xue…He has arranged for you to attend there and get an education…And we can’t do anything to stop him…” the mother replied soothingly, hugging her daughter tightly.
“Déshèng, can’t you-” Xue asked.
“No. I’m so sorry Xue…As much as I want to even I can’t do anything to stop the Elder…” Déshèng replied, solemnly, looking down in shame and despair.
“What about you, Papa? Can you?” Xue asked with hope.
The father faced in the other direction, wanting to avoid Xue’s desperate hopefulness. Xue was terrified. Her family were hopeless against the Elder and his decision. Xue’s forming beads of tears became small rivers of tears, as they trailed down her face, leaving their wet trails behind them. Soon Xue too, began to cry, sobbing loudly and hugged her mother even tighter, as if her mother would disappear forever.

Suddenly a loud knocking was heard within the whole household.
“Open up! We’re here for the girl!” a gruff voice exclaimed from outside from the door.
Xue hid herself behind her mother, father and big brother. The door was soon knocked down by two solider-like figures. The soldiers looked around the house in search of Xue.
“Where is the girl?” the first soldier asked gruffly.
The second soldier took Xue’s packages and suitcase and went outside. Xue tried her best to suppress her sneeze. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t prevent it and sneezed loudly. The first soldier heard it and realized that Xue was behind her family, who were protecting her from him. The soldier smiled mockingly, pushed Déshèng, the mother and father away and found a terrified Xue, crying.
Smirking cruelly, the soldier lunged at Xue and flung her over his shoulder and walked outside.
“Let me go! Let me go!” Xue screamed, flinging her arms and legs about.
The soldier ignored her and continued to walk out.
“Hey! Let go of my sister!” Déshèng exclaimed, throwing a punch towards the soldier’s face.
The soldier blocked the punch and pushed Déshèng to the other side of room.
“Déshèng! Are you alright?!” Xue asked.
Déshèng didn’t answer instead; he lay on the floor unconscious.
“Let her go! You can’t-Ugh!” the mother tried to say before she was pushed away.
“Mama!” Xue exclaimed.
“You want to try, old man?” the soldier challenged the father.
The father balled up his fists but didn’t do anything.
“I thought so.” The soldier replied mockingly before kicking the father, making him fall to the ground.
“Papa!” Xue cried.
The soldier sneered and continued his way to a carriage, ignoring Xue all the way til they were at the carriage. Xue was soon thrown inside the carriage with her things. The soldier ordered the driver to set off to Rosenstolz, the driver, in turn did as he was told and set off to Rosenstolz. Inside the carriage, Xue was crying, feeling helpless and vulnerable, letting herself be taken to Rosenstolz…

Farwell…I promise I will come back soon, Mama, Papa, Déshèng…I promise you…