Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ Tomorrow ❯ Tomorrow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own a thing, not even the hill that Naoji stands on…
 
Paring: Mentions of Lui/Naoji/Camus, Orphe/Ed
 
A/N: A little ficlet written in 60min after listening to the ML mini drama Quiet Night.
 
Tomorrow
 
Naoji stood on the top of the hill looking out at the green hills surrounding the valley and the city that lay in the middle of Kuchen.
 
His long black hair hung freely in the wind, no longer restrained by the usual white ribbon. Naoji reached inside his pocket to make sure that it still was there. He would fix his hair later before heading back to the academy. Not that anyone would miss him before dinner which was still a couple of hours away.
 
Naoji couldn't help the feeling of loneliness that swept over him as he thought of why he'd come here alone in the first place. His two lovers had been called home in a family emergency and had left in a hurry only a few hours ago. Lui had complained about the inconvenience of having to travel home in the middle of the week while packing a small overnight bag for him and Camus.
Camus on the other hand couldn't stop worrying about the fact that Naoji might feel alone while he and Lui were gone. He had of course the company of Orphe and Ed but they all knew that Naoji was to polite to ever want to intrude on the couple's time together, especially not when their relationship was still so new.
 
To say the least it hadn't surprised anyone when the two heirs had finally gotten together a month ago. Lui had as usual won the pot; no one really knew how he always seemed to know what was going on in the school, not even Camus who was banned from any kind of gambling.
 
The sky had turned to a beautiful shade of pink and violet and the sun would soon set under the horizon. It was time to head back to the academy before anyone came looking for him.
 
Lui and Camus would be back by the end of the next day and he would again feel safe in the warmth of their arms. The morning couldn't come fast enough.