Meine Liebe Fan Fiction ❯ What A Beautiful World ❯ What A Beautiful World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What A Beautiful World

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World



The place we live is so vivid in color, Orphe’s colors. White fluffy clouds set on a sea blue sky. We live here, in this beautiful lush forest, Orphe and me, only we can dwell here.

Our home is a group of emerald green trees intertwined with bare wood. We feel as if we are floating in mid air when we sleep, his pale body enclosing my brown one, the contrast so stark, so exotic.

We live off fruits from times past; they no longer grow anywhere else. Fish fly out of the water with just a call, sacrificing themselves to our fire. Orphe’s creamy essence is my favorite though, my ultimate delicacy. He tells me mine tastes like vanilla pouring out of a caramel faucet. His is better, tastes superior to the purest cream.

Here we are always unclothed, allowing the sun to glorify our bodies. The weather is always fine, so even in the dead of night our bodies are free from constraint.

Every morning I bath in our ethereal blue pond, he tackles me. Picking me up in his arms, I am always so amazed and awed by his strength.

“You mean everything to me Edo; my happiness is connected to you.”

I love when he tells me this he looks so sincere. My feelings are almost the same; my happiness is Orphe.

Then he gives me the most passionate kiss from firm pale lips, the one made for me. The only kiss of its kind perfected for me and me alone. Fortune definitely smiles upon me, for I receive this gift every day.

We walk through the woods, slowly looking everywhere. Each day new animals, plants, and birds appear. If we call in a soft voice, they come to us, allowing our hands to stroke and pet them. What makes it even more amazing, is that as soon as we touch them, something tells us their name.

Once we are finished exploring our wood, we cavort through it, playing hide and seek. Our hide and seek though is much more exciting and lewd than what most people play.

Whoever is caught has almost all their body licked, sucked, and caressed. Leaving them as nothing more than a mass of flesh, quivering with intense sensations running through him, begging their tormentor to continue the torture until their completion.

Once satisfied with the outcome of our game, we go to a place called Destination. This place is amazing; it fits myself and Orphe’s insatiable desire to explore and seek new ideas. Every time we come here, there is always a new path open for us.

Orphe tells me he loves the way my brown eyes turn golden with excitement. Even though to my blushing embarrassment, he does not forget to tell me of his obsession with my deep navel.

By the time, we are finished with this path, it has grown dark, and the stars twinkle at us. Taking me by the hand, he guides me back to our tree home. Guiding me to our bed of branches, he gently begins to make love to me. My moans and phrases of love make the very moon blush rose from witnessing such ecstasy.

Sadness clouds my face as I come out of my favorite daydream. That beautiful place resides in my head and my heart. Like Orphe, that place is what I desire, for Orphe does not claim me as his own.

My beautiful Orphe, he is my sun that I traverse around. My world is held in his eyes. I love him with all my very essence.

Alas, he does not see this, he does not see me, he only sees his best friend. I truly am grateful to be that to him, but the need to be more steadily grows stronger. I want that place, that world with him, even if it is just in his arms.

All he would ever have to do is claim my soul for his heart. I consider this a fair trade, anything to be his.