Nadesico Fan Fiction ❯ My Tenkawa!! ❯ Solitude and Attention ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
" Oh ..Akito! Aaaaeeeeetttooooee!"
Once again, just like on Mars, the blued haired girl chased him, wanting his attention. Not that he wouldn't mind sitting down and talking to her, but he was busy preparing a new skillet meal.
He stiffened at feeling her hands on his shoulder, and she draped them around his neck.
"Oh Akito I've wanted to talk to you all day!!"
"Yeah.. I noticed.."
"Oh Akito.. today was so boring at the helm,.." And she was boring Akito. Not to mention Akito was worried he'd accidentally burn her.
"Auhh excuse me.." He took her arms of him, stirred the food in the skillet, and added more spices.
"Oh Akito.. why won't you talk to me?"
"I told you Yurika.. I'm busy cooking.. Houmei wanted me to try a new stir-fry.."
"Hey Tenkawa!"
"Uhh hhh hi" His hands were slightly shaking. He really got nervous when ONE of them were around.. but two..
"So what are you making?"
"Oh um.. oh you mean this? "
"Gosh Tenkawa.. you're such a dork..' Akito awkwardly grinned.. Yurika seemed to resent that comment...
"Hey Akito!..huh?' Akito just stared forward, folding the hot skilled in front of him, starting to get scared. All three of them were here. Well at least he wouldn't be sampling any of their home cooked meals.
"He..hey how are you all?" Akito said, at seeing Yurika and Megumi starting to stare each other down. Ryoko was starting to blush. catching on what was about to happen. Akito looked over, and solved his problem. he knew Jun passionately cared for the slightly dense Yurika.
"Hey Jun! I didn't see you over there! Hey I have a n Idea. you can join these three for the lunch I prepared them while i go get more spices ok? ok! great see you later!"
And he quickly left.
"Phew." He panted outside the door. He walked down the hallway, to his room, remembering Yamada Jiro, and the anime Geki Gangar. He sat down, and enjoyed another favorite episode.
**meanwhile in the kitchen**
"So how are you Yurika?" Jun asked, truly interested.
"Oh I'm ok. I wonder where Akito went?" Jun blushed. Would he ever live up to Akito's reputation?
"Yeah where is that Tenkawa?" Jun started to flush more. Obviously this conversation wasn't favoring him.. Oh that Lucky Tenkawa...
Uribatake Seiya, the unstable mechanic walks in.
"Hey pretty ladies, mind if I join you?" All three just stare at him, scoot over and make room for him. Right on cue, another man jealous of Akito walks in.
"Well is that the meeting of beautiful ladies inc?" Akatsuki made his smooth moves on Ryoko..
"Buzz off." Ryoko retorted.
"Well it looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the ship." And removed his arm from his shoulders.
"I hope Akito's ok... he's been gone quite a while.." Megumi voiced worriedly.
"Aww ...Tenkawa can take care of himself." Akatsuki said annoyed.
** meanwhile elsewhere**
"Hey Izumi.. Izumi? " Amano Hikaru crawled out under from her blankets, revealing pj pants and a tank top.
"I zumi... I know you are awake.. your eyes are open.." Hikaru stared at the figure beneath her, wondering. When she realized, her mouth had a sour look on it.
"Oh eew ew eeewwwyy! Izumi! I told you not to sleep with your eyes open! " The figured stirred.
"Hmmm." Izumi stated, and went back to sleep. They were both tired.

****
The two people left on the bridge. One short in stature, playing games while the other tall figured one yawned.
"Hey Ruri, I'm turning in. "
"Alright." Ruri said to Minato.
"Good night.." Ruri whispered to the ships computer. Minato smiled, and headed to her quarters.
Ruri decided since she didn't eat dinner with he rest of the crew, she mine as well have some now..