Nadesico Fan Fiction ❯ My Tenkawa!! ❯ Where's MY Tenkawa? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The gentlemen, if some could be called so, where now getting terribly depressed. Jun gave up all hope, head hung low. The mechanic just yelled on about how its not far..a and stupid Tenkawa. The Aestivalis pilot just leaned back in his chair, clearly not happy being in this situation. Surrounded by women, home all liked one, stupid boy. They sighed.
"Ahhhrrr! Where is that Tenkawa! He should have been here hours ago.!"
"Yes I wonder if we shouldn't go looking for him.." Before the smooth Nagare could make a rude comment about Akito, Ruri walked in.
"Hello." The pale girl stated. "What are all of you doing here?"
"We're waiting for Akito Ruri. Have you seen him?"
"Well some of aren't waiting for Akito.. some of us are waiting for some of us to get over him and move on to us!!' the crazed mechanic spewed.
"No I have not seen Akito Tenkawa Captain." Ruri answered. She walked over leisurely, picked out a meal, and started to warm it up. The ladies exchanged glances of worry, while the men looked on desperately at them, or of furry at the mention of Akito. Ruri walked over, sat down, and ate in silence. Everyone stopped what they were doing,and watch how Ruri neatly cut every piece, and delicately ate each piece. They watched her get up, and leave the room. It seemed as if they came out of a spell after Ruri left.
Ruri new where she would head next...

"Ok!! That's it!! Watch out Akito Here I come."
"Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you two be alone with each other!" Megumi said to Yurika.
"Yeah you're not going to be alone with Akito, 'cause I'm going to find him first!" she held a look of superiority, then strode out of the kitchen cafeteria area. One after another the women left the men, all in a hurry to find him.
The guys just stared at the door.. longing for the beauties that left them for a little boy.
"That lucky bastard!" Seiya said, shaking in rage while holding his wrench. The two others just stared at him, then sighed. They sat, until they finally gave up, in defeat, dragging themselves to their rooms.

***
Akito was laying on his stomach, enjoying the very last of Geki Gangar when he heard knocking.
"ehh who could this be?" He came to the door. He was surprised to look into these light eyes, sliver sky hair.
"Oh hi Ruri. Is there something I could do for you?" Ruri pale cheeks tinted pink.
" I just wanted to warn you about the women who are chasing you down as we speak."
"What?!" Akito's hair spiked up at the thought.
"Follow me." Ruri flushed, and held out her hand." I know where they won't be able to find you..."