Naruto Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Sakuras WHAT? ❯ Dance with me. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Author note: hello my name is Lovelydarkness. I came up with the concept of this story when driving home I heard on my Franz Ferdinand cd the song: Michael. The line in the song that caught my attention was: Michael, your dancing like a beautiful dance whore. So my mind went in overdrive and this is the concept that almost gave me a speeding ticket.
 
 
 
Michael, odori.
 
The clubs name was Mai/Odori.
Black satin covered walls and rich red marble floors. Australian crystal hanging from the ceiling sending beams of light all throughout the huge room. Invisible speakers hidden at strategic points became alive once again like a vampires child. The club pounded with music fast and furious sometimes, others, slow and sensual. Lights pulsed with the beat or flashed making the dancers seem to be under water. There in the middle of the dance floor, upon an upraised platform was a beautiful man.
 
Long pink-sliver hair glowed in the black-lights of the club; Brushing against his bare thighs as he danced. His skin was shockingly pale like a white canvas, with no scars or blemishes to mar it. His lips were blue as the deep sea with a small stripe black stripe down the center. His eyes, green and glowing, were the most prominent thing about his face.
 
His clothes, if they could be categorized as that, were black as a panthers coat at midnight. His shirt was made of leather straps with rings of silver metal holding it together. His shorts were made up of the same material but they clung to him like they were painted on him. His boots were ten inches tall and came up to his thighs; on them were long black streamers that shifted to pink with the right angle.
 
All his clothes combined with him dancing made everyone look at him. Gyrating and teasing with his moves he dances with a passion unmatched. Swinging his arms we see that he has long black painted claw-like nails. Thrusting his head back like he has and invisible lover we see his ears are long and pointed like an elves.
 
A girl watched him as he danced to a slow song now. Gently swaying and swinging his hips the man looked over to the table she sat at and bid her to come over with a killer smile and half-lidded eyes. She sat astonished that this beautiful creature of the night would want her. Sashaying through the crowd, flipping and spinning over the pulsing crowd, the man came to a stop in front of the girl before he walked back to the middle of the dance floor holding her hands as he went. (Hinata)
 
Slowly taking her hips in hand, the white material of her pants almost as pale as his skin, he started to move them in sync with his own swaying. Whirling, twining, and pulsing to the beat the girl with bright green fluffy hair and purple eyes with white pupils danced with the man until the early morning hours.
 
Staggering out of the club she thanked the man in a small voice. “t-thank you-u.” she then sped off before the man could say anything back. Smiling a bit the man walked off towards his home.