Naruto Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Sakuras WHAT? ❯ dancing to ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Walking back home the man seemed to make the very air pulse with a beat.
“This mans name is Michael Kloi. He is what you would call a glitch in the system I suppose.” Said Urd as she pointed at the man in the vortex floating in the air. “He seems to be a god but he wasn't assigned as one nor does he show up on the world tree's computer system.” Skuld stuttered forward a bit and shouted, “How is that possible!”
 
Urd shook her head. “I don't know its like he's a bug in the system, and yet he is a god and human too.” Belldandy then spoke up, “we should visit father.”
 
Suddenly there was an odd movement from the vortex. Michael seemed to have heard music and was dancing to it causing the pulses coming from his body to increase in intensity and size. The vortex shuddered and before it disappeared we could see Michaels face glowing with the ecstasy of dancing. (I particularly like this line. ^_^)
 
“Well what do we do about him?” asked Skuld. “We do what we have to.” Said Urd as she transformed into her battle wear. Skuld glared as Belldandy asked,”Why are you getting ready for battle Urd?” “Just in case sister, now we must report this to father. Suit up!” Urd said as she headed for the television.