Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry's Inheritance ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own them
 
Chapter 6
 
Harry looked around, making sure he hadn't missed anything important. Itachi came up behind him and wrapped an arm around his waist. For someone who had been found with only the clothes on his back Itachi now had a bit of stuff to his name. Harry had had fun shopping for him before Diagon Alley had been hit. Thankfully he'd emptied his vault before that had happened since the goblins had gone underground, not wanting to have anything to do with a Wizarding war.
 
“Second thoughts?” Itachi asked, leaning over Harry's shoulder. Harry tilted his head back and claimed a kiss.
 
“Never. Just trying to figure out if I'm forgetting something.”
 
“And this mysterious item is?” Itachi teased and Harry laughed, pulling away to reach under the bed.
 
“My boot!” Itachi laughed and Harry grinned as he sat down to lace up his boot.
“Are you nervous?” Harry asked as he stood up. Itachi sighed and shrugged.
 
“Yes. I am a wanted man and we're going to be walking into the village.”
 
“No we're not. We're going to stop at a distance so I can have a look and then apparated inside. Should keep you from being killed on sight.” Harry told him and Itachi nodded.
“Right, well you showed up in the forest so I'd say there's a way through in there.” Harry slung his satchel over his shoulder and Itachi grabbed his backpack.
“Ready?” Itachi nodded and wrapped his arms around Harry and Harry apparated into the forest.
 
After an hour of searching Harry froze, eyes closed as he `felt' the magic in the air. Itachi joined him but couldn't feel anything different.
 
“Harry?”
 
“There's something here. Something...elusive, it doesn't belong.”
 
“So our way there?” Itachi asked and Harry shrugged.
 
“Maybe? Let's see if I can get it to show itself.” Harry closed his eyes again and reached out to tease it with his magic, trying to coax it into revealing itself. Itachi watched as the air seemed to ripple and then split open. On the other side was a brightly lit forest and all the smells of home.
“Well?” Harry asked and Itachi grinned.
 
“That's it.”
 
“You first. It'll close after me.” Harry told him and Itachi moved forward but then stopped to kiss Harry.
 
“You better be right behind me.” With that he stepped through but he only relaxed when Harry appeared next to him and the rip vanished.
“Welcome to the Elemental Nations.” Itachi said and Harry laughed, throwing himself at Itachi who caught him.
 
“We did it.”
 
-------------------------------
Harry stared at Itachi's home village from a well chosen tree top. Once he had what he needed he stepped off the branch, plummeting downward, enjoying the freefall for as long as possible before he let his body change. Itachi held out his arm for the peregrine falcon to land on. The falcon hopped off his arm, transforming mid air. Itachi smiled and pulled Harry close.
 
“Got what you need?” he asked and Harry nodded, still grinning from his flight. Harry was born to fly and Itachi almost envied him the freedom it brought his what...boyfriend, lover, companion? Not that they'd gotten as far as lovers.
 
“You ready for this?” Harry asked softly and Itachi nodded.
 
“Just wish it was Sandaime-sama still. I don't know Tsunade.” Itachi admitted and Harry wrapped his arms around him in comfort.
 
“I won't let them hurt you.” Harry promised and then apparated.
 
Tsunade was on her feet instantly as two males suddenly appeared in her office. Her Anbu guards went to attack but the smaller one waved his hand and they collapsed.
 
“Who are you!” She thundered, ready to attack herself only to find she couldn't move.
 
“Please relax Hokage-sama, you will not be harmed.” The taller said and lowered his hood.
 
“Uchiha Itachi! Guards!” She called and the smaller male lowered his hood to reveal someone maybe a year or so younger than Itachi with brilliant green eyes and messy black hair.
 
“They cannot hear you ma'am. Please hear us out, we mean you no harm.” He spread his hands out to show he was unarmed though she suspected he was the one that had frozen her so it didn't mean much.
 
“It seems I have no choice.” She growled out and the stranger flinched.
 
“If I release you do you promise to listen and not attack?” He asked to her surprise. Thinking it over she agreed and found herself able to move.
 
“Who are you?” She asked and he blushed slightly.
 
“Forgive my rudeness, I am Potter Harry.” He gave her a small bow and Tsunade studied him. This Harry had seen death, she could tell from his eyes, but there was something about him that said he wasn't shinobi.
“I am sorry about our entrance but it was the only to be sure you would hear us out.”
 
“My guards?” Her gaze flickered over to them and Harry smiled at her.
 
“They'll be fine, a little hung-over feeling maybe but there will be no side effects.” Harry told her and she could see the sincerity in his eyes.
 
“So what do you want?” Tsunade looked the two over and noticed something...the way they stood, they weren't just co-workers of friends, they were closer than that.
 
“To tell you a story, one that started eight years ago.” Itachi told her.
 
----------------------
Tsunade stared blankly out her window. Her guards were being checked over in the hospital but so far nothing appeared to be wrong with them. The whole afternoon felt like a dream though she knew it wasn't. Itachi and Harry had told her their story and then vanished though Harry had said he'd send a bird for her answer in a few days. Could she believe what she'd been told? But it explained so much about what had happened over the last decade that she couldn't just dismiss it either. She needed to talk to Jiraiya, maybe Kakashi and Ibiki as well.
 
TBC...