Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry's Inheritance ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still not mine.
 
Chapter 5
 
Itachi froze in shock as Harry kissed him and then pulled back, blushing furiously.
 
“Sorry.” Harry murmured, obviously embarrassed and Itachi felt like hitting himself. Of course Harry was embarrassed. Itachi hadn't responded to the kiss and now Harry was thinking he'd blown their friendship. Itachi grabbed Harry's wrist before he could get up and pulled him into a kiss, still very soft and tender since he didn't want to rush things and it wasn't like either of them had any real experience in that sort of thing anyway. Harry tensed for a second and then relaxed against him, returning his kiss. They parted eventually and Harry smiled at Itachi who gave him a small smile in return.
“Itachi?”
 
“Come back to the Elemental Lands with me. It'll be hard I know since I'm a wanted man but we can work it out. You've given me my life back Harry, you've taught me to feel again and I don't want to lose you.” Itachi couldn't believe it, he was practically babbling! But he really wanted Harry to come with him and not just to save Sasuke anymore. Harry was so different to anyone he'd ever known despite the fact that he was in the middle of a war. Unlike most shinobi Harry didn't accept that deaths were an inevitable part of war and he fought to keep everyone around him alive.
 
“Alright.” Harry's answer caught Itachi by surprise and he gave the younger male another smile.
 
--------------------------------------------
Harry made his way silently through the old Riddle Manor, avoiding any Death Eaters he came across. They weren't his target this time, Itachi could handle them easily enough. He couldn't help the small smile that formed at the thought of the shinobi. He was in love and he didn't really see any point in denying it. He was the only reason Harry had left for finishing the war, once it was done they'd leave together. He couldn't do that while Voldemort was a threat, he wouldn't risk leading the madman to Itachi's home, they had enough trouble with their own insane snake. If things went the way they'd planned though this war would end today.
 
Harry dropped to the ground in front of the large doors. The Manor had undergone major changes since Harry's first visions of it, that was certain. But he didn't need a map to know where to go, he could feel Voldemort's presence behind the doors. Harry took a deep breath and gathered his magic and the small amount of chakra he had been taught to use and then blew the doors off their hinges.
 
“Hey Tom, you miss me?”
 
-------------------------------
Itachi tore through the rubble like a madman. He knew he should be calmly searching each section but for once his shinobi control had deserted him. It had been half an hour since the Manor had collapsed with Harry still inside and the longer he searched the more likely it became he'd be recovering a corpse. He froze as he brushed warm flesh and then began to dig faster. With a heave he pulled a still form from the rubble and then vanished.
 
He placed his burden down on the bed before pouring the healing potions down his throat and then going through the few healing jutsu he knew. Green eyes flew open and Harry lashed out on instinct, Itachi just dodging the blast of magic before grabbing Harry.
 
“Easy Harry, it's over, you're safe now.” He murmured and Harry blinked at him before recognition dawned.
 
“Itachi.” Harry clung to him and Itachi held him gently. Itachi's smiled as he brushed his fingers over Harry's forehead.
 
“It's gone.” He told Harry and the younger male relaxed.
 
“Good.”
 
“Is it over?” Itachi asked seriously and Harry nodded, smiling brightly.
 
“I'm free.”
 
TBC...