Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Honestly Clueless ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

(~~~ pov)
 
I was running for my pathetic little life. Away from my village, away from the land of Fire. Hiding in fear from what had just happened.
 
My name is Karin Uchiha. I from the Hidden Leaf Village in the Land of Fire. My clan is....or was, I mean, a well known, powerful ninja clan. Every ninja in my family were ANBU black ops, the villages police force. I am 7 years old, with raven black hair, just past my shoulders, and dark grey eyes. I am running away because I had just watched helplessly as my older brother Itachi attack my twin brother, Sasuke, after he had killed the rest of my clan.
 
(Flashback)
 
Sasuke and I had just gotten to our clans estate after having late classes. It was just after dusk, and everything was abnormally quiet. So quiet that you could hear a pin drop. The streets around my home were completely empty. My Aunt's bakery seemed to have closed early today. There were no busy adults, or playing children to be seen.
 
"It's too early for everyone to be in bed." Sasuke whispered. I looked over at him and we made are way home. Turning a corner to get to the alley, we both stopped in our tracks, horrified by the sight. It looked like a battle field. Blood, and weapons everywhere....and...dead bodies in random places....
 
"Come on Karin! We need to find mother and father!" Sasuke pulled me forward as we ran into our house, sneaking around in the dark, hoping that there were no intruders in the house. We stopped when we got to my parents bedroom, hearing light footsteps behind the closed door.
 
"N-ni-san...we shouldn't go in there. Whoever is in there can kill us...let's run and get help..." I tried to reason with my twin as he reached to open the door. I stepped back and he pulled the door open. We stepped inside and saw two bodies lying dead on top of one another.
 
"M-mother....Father...." Sasuke whispered. A tall figure stepped out of the shadows on the other side of the room. My eyes watered.
 
"Onii-sama... Mother and Father are dead...." I choked out quietly. My older brother Itachi threw a shuriken and a sonbon needle at us. The shuriken gave Sasuke a small cut, and I got the needle just above my left elbow.
 
"Big brother......" Sasuke trailed off as we looked into the eyes of our attacker. It was like the Mengekyo Sharingan. Sasuke grabbed my uninjured arm and we ran again...until we got cornered by Itachi. He used his higher level Sharingan to show us how he killed everyone and tried to kill us.
 
"Karin! Run!" Sasuke called as he rushed at the ninja.
 
"Sasuke!" I cried as he pushed me away.
 
(End of flashback)
 
I stopped as I reached the edge of the forest, looking out at the desert. I had ran for 3 hours and by the time I go here, I was exhausted, jumping into a tree I hid myself and fell asleep.