Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Honestly Clueless ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]

(Karin's POV)
 
I woke up, quite eager for my ninja class tonight. I got dressed and met up with my friends I heard Akimi and Kiro whispering about our upcoming hand seals test as I walked over to L.
 
"Morning L-kun." I greeted happily. He turned when he heard my voice and smiled warmly.
 
"Good morning Karin, are you ready for the spelling test?" He asked. I nodded and he chuckled lightly.
 
"Someone is in a good mood today." He poked my arm gently. I nodded again and told him about our project with Izumo sensei. We walked together to regular class. we had the spelling test, worked on a math practice test, then class was over. We had our snack, then Akimi, Kiro and I went down to Izumos office for class. We sat down inside and watched our sensei stand up behind his desk.
 
"This project will be one at a time and will take place in the gardens by the lake. Kiro, you're first." Kiro walked out of the room with sensei. While he was gone, Akimi and I giggled about some memories that we shared. Soon Kiro returned and Akimi left.
 
Kiro took his notes out and looked over at me I was daydreaming about becoming a ninja. I knew my older brother was going to find me someday and I wanted to be able to protect L when he did.
 
"Karin?" I looked over at Kiro when he called my name. "Aren't you going to study?" The test is tomorrow." He informed me. I smiled at him
 
"I know and I am more than ready for both parts." I replied just at Akimi can back in. I stood up and walked to the lake with Izumo sensei.
 
(Izumos POV)
 
 I sat down at the base of a nearby tree waiting for the young Uchiha to be ready. I saw her take her stance and whipped out my notepad. But I did not expect to see what I saw next. She had her head down and made her seals. She had excellent form and her seals were perfect. And she did this without even watching! Then she ran on the water and jumped high in the air, spinning as she exhaled fire,  making her fire swirl around her like a spring. Then while floating in the air she made another fireball then did some lightning attack that was a jonin level move.
 
*This child is far advanced for her age.*
 
The two elements melded together to show the Mangekyo Sharingan, and the 7 year old landed on the water perfectly. I dropped my notepad speechless at the performance. Then I jumped up when she fell into the water.
 
(Karin's POV)
 
I was breathing hard, exhausted. I knew I was low on chakra but I was still grinning.
 
*That may have used up all of my chakra but that was a heck of a performance.*
 With this thought I lost consciousness and dropped into the icy cold water.
 
(Normal POV)
 
Izumo made sure Karin was alright before taking her into the nurses' office and asked the assistant to get her into some dry clothes. Izumo strolled to his office to see Akimi and Kiro waiting for him and Kagome. They looked around when only Izumo entered.
 
"Izumo-sensei? Where is Karin-chan?" Akimi asked.
 
"She is in her room, resting. You all did well, class dismissed." Izumo replied. The students left the room, and Izumo decided to take a stroll to Wataris office to report.
 
 
 
red-fire, black lightning