Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 19: The Fake Hero's Secret. ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter hope it's okay, not much to say and remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, at the inn where Pan and the others were staying at, after being split from the boy's Sakura and the quarter Saiyan girl Pan were getting ready for bed within their room, Sakura noticed that Pan was fiddling around with something and peered over to get a closer look. Then the pink haired girl glanced at a metal object and asked what she had as Pan continued searching for something, to which she explained that it was a capsule and showed her how to use it as she went through the process tossing the capsule into the middle of the room. Then after hitting the ground, it exploded with a small puff of smoke into a small box with drawers, as Pan began to pull random clothes out of the box, Sakura asked if she could through Pan Clothes with her, Pan agreed and Sakura began to go through Pan's clothes with her, the pink haired girl noticed her strange taste in fashion. Suddenly Pan sensed something odd; she sensed the blond outside for an unknown reason and told Sakura in response, then after as they rushed to the window they saw Naruto rushing off.

Then suddenly grabbing her, Pan forced the pink haired girl to jump out from the open window with her. After pointing out where she thought the dark haired boy, the quarter Saiyan answered Sakura question. As they continued their efforts to catch up to Naruto, Pan and Sakura were about to catch up to Sasuke who was just a bit ahead of them. Then as they turned a corner finally catching up to the dark-haired boy, the two saw that he was now standing still looking around. As they neared, Pan and Sakura overhearing him talking to himself. Then before the dark haired boy could continue, the pink haired girl interrupted him mid-sentence. After Pan finished her sentence, the pink haired girl just remembered that their Sensei could be on his way back and if he found out that they were at the inn, they could be in big trouble. Sasuke had no chance, but to agree with what the quarter Saiyan girl said and decided to respond. Then with Sasuke with them they began to continue their chase after the blond haired boy named Naruto.

Chapter 19: The Fake Hero's Secret.

After taking the wrong turn, Naruto was now trying to find the boy's home, looking for anything that looked familiar. "Where the heck am I?" he said thinking out loud.

'Darn it, this place doesn't look anything like that place where the boy was,' thought the blond to himself, 'did I take a wrong turn somewhere,maybe I should backtrack.'

Then as he turned around and began to walk back, Naruto suddenly heard what he thought someone or something following him or so he thought. "Huh? Who's there?" he asked waiting for a response.

"Darn it, I got to be hearing things," said the blond-haired boy thinking out loud when he heard nothing.

Suddenly Naruto once again heard something or someone as it grew louder until he could hear that it was a male's voice. "Let's see, what do we have here, one of the leaf brats that my idiot underlings," said the voice that was known as the so-called hero, "I wonder, are you with the group that are sticking their noses where they don't belong, interfering with my business, hmm?"

"Ha, so you're the one that tricked this village into thinking that you are some type hero, huh?" asked Naruto in response.

"So the boy couldn't keep his mouth shut," replied the man, "I'm glad I sent my underlings to take care of this unfortunate misunderstanding."

"Don't worry about him," said the blond in response, "my Sensei's probably already taken care of your goons, you jerk!"

"Oh really, this is excellent news, I was planning on taking care of this myself," replied the fake hero, "but now I get to kill two birds with one stone, first I can get rid of my useless underlings and then I can implicate your Sensei and your team to murder."

Then both confused and disgusted by the man's response, Naruto was trying to keep his cool while he began speaking. "Inter... ...what? You're insane..." he said in response until he was interrupted by the so-called hero mid-sentence. "And you're dead, you brat!" replied the man.

"Not today jerk!" yelled the blond-haired before quickly forming seals for his clone technique yelling its name.

"What's this? Think of taking me on?" said the man in response. "What a joke! Come on boy, you have no chance against me!"

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" yelled the blond as a clone appeared beside him.

"Wow a Shadow Clone," said the man unimpressed by Naruto's choice of technique, "really boy what do you think I am?"

As he was about to use his clone to gather his Chakra into the technique called Rasengan, the blond decided to respond in a rude and taunting manner. "Okay you crazy mad man," he replied, "how would you like a Rasengan up you're..."

Then stopping mid-sentence in shock, Naruto was surprise by the fake hero sudden attack knocking his clone out. "How would you like die you cheeky brat," said the man in response.

As Naruto looked on in shock at the man's sudden attack, Pan, Sakura and Sasuke arrived just in time to see the blond-haired boy's clone get defeated in the distance. "That guy's fast!?" said the pink haired girl in surprise.

'Is he one of the rogues? Wait I sense nothing from him,'thought the quarter Saiyan girl as she studied the so-called hero,'no Ki, no Charka, no anything... ...he'sdefinitely an android!'

"So that's the village's hero that the boy was talking about," said Sasuke looking at the man.

"Err, guy's I think Naruto's in serious trouble," said pan to the others.

"Tell me something I don't know..." replied the dark-haired boy.

"No, that's not what I meant," said Pan in response as they quickly approached, "he's in great danger."

"What do mean?" asked Sakura.

Then thinking that the man she thought was an android, the quarter Saiyan thought that the group had act quickly before it was too late. "There's no time to explain," she answered, "we need to step in quickly."

While Pan is telling the others that Naruto's in grave danger, the blond and the so-called hero were now locked in headlong battle against each other. "Well boy, what are you waiting for, a written invitation?" said the fake hero taunting the blond, "I thought you taking this seriously, but I guess not."

"I won't give in to jerk like you, take this!" replied Naruto as he tried to punch the so-called hero, but to the blonds surprise the fake hero caught punch.

"No boy, I don't want you to give in," said the man in response, "I want you to die!"

"I'm not going to die here, not by you!" yelled the blond as continued attack the man by punching the so-called hero with his free hand.

Then after Naruto's punch made contact, the man just chuckled as he felt nothing. "What was that boy?" he said in response to the punch, "What a weak punch you have, didn't even feel it."

"Darn it!" said Naruto in response as the fake hero was about ready to strike back with a punch of his own.

But just before the man could strike, the quarter Saiyan girl and the others intervened freeing the blond-haired boy. "Sorry Android!" said Pan as she blocked the so-called hero punch. "I hope you don't mind but can I cut in?"

"Android!?" replied the others and even the man himself in surprise.

"Pan!? Are you sure he's an android?" asked Sakura in response.

"Yes, he's definitely an android," replied the quarter Saiyan.

"Okay little girl, I don't know what Mental Asylum you escaped from," said the fake hero in response, "but I assure you that I'm not some kind of machine."

Confused by his response as it was obvious to her that the man was android, Pan decided to ask him where his supposed creator Gero was. "Don't lie! I know you're an android!" she said demanding that the man to tell her where the android doctor was. "Now tell me where Doctor Gero is!?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to anger him," said the pink haired girl whispering to the quarter Saiyan girl.

"Doctor who? I have no idea what you're talking about and let me repeat myself," replied the so-called hero looking dead serious, "I am not a machine, keep your crazy delusions to yourself."

Looking at his face, Pan was confused by his reaction, why hide it she wondered. 'He not serious is he?' she thought.

'Could Pan be right?' thought Sasuke, 'Is he an android like she says?'

Then trying to make him slip up on what she considered a lie, the quarter Saiyan deciding to speak. "If you truly believe that, then I pity you," she said to the man, enraging him.

"I had it! You're dead girl!" yelled the so-called hero in response. "I had it up to hear with your crazy android delusions!"

"You expect me to believe you," replied Pan, "now stop pretending."

"I am Masao Sato! Not a blasted android, you're dead girl!" yelled the man in response. "You and your friends are dead do you hear me, dead!"

Unconvinced by his response, the quarter Saiyan girl continued trying to anger him on with more taunts. "Okay Masao prove it, bring it on!" she said. "I'll show you that you're an android."

"I've never seen a child with a death wish before," replied the so-called hero.

"I'll make you eat those words!" said Pan in response.

-Meanwhile-

Kakashi was interrogating one the rogues or what the grey haired Sensei would call a friendly chat. "I had enough of going around in circles," said Kakashi demanding cooperation "no more games, you will tell me what I want to know."

"This intimidation act is really getting old," replied the rogue, "whatever you do it's still nothing compared to what the boss would do to me."

"Oh really, I've got to warn you I have learnt a lot over the years, I have many ways of forcing you to talk," said the grey haired ninja in response, "but I'm giving you this one last chance to cooperate, if you do I'll make sure they treat you well when I turn you over."

After a gulp, the rogue shrugged it off as he know what his leader would if he betrayed him. "You got to be kidding..." replied the rogue.

"Do you think I am kidding, I'm dead serious; now let's start with this," said Kakashi in response with a demanding question, "so, tell me, it would be nice to know what the connection between your leader and the gentlemen by the name of Takeo Susumu?"

"Takeo Susumu! That creep, why would you want to know about a man like him?" replied the rogue in surprise.

"Ah, so there is a connection between them, doesn't it feel good to get that of your chest," said the grey haired Sensei in response, "now go on continue, you might as well finish what you started."

After making a mistake, the rogue had no chance, but to continue. "Alright fine, my boss met him months ago," he replied, "when he suddenly approached us, he asked to transport some supplies to somewhere in the Land of Snow..."

But before the rogue could continue, kakashi stopped him mid-sentence by interrupted him. "Land of Snow!? Hmm, sorry please continue," he said speaking out loud.

"Well, in exchange he promised our boss something special..." said the rogue in response.

'The Land of Snow? Why would he want to transport anything there?' the grey haired ninja later thought to himself.

"...however since our deal with him," said the rogue continuing, "the boss hasn't been the same, something about him changed."

"Changed? It what way?" asked Kakashi.

Then the rogue began to explain why he thought his leader changed. "It's the way he talks, the way he gave out orders," he answered, "and he began to keep in regular contact with that Susumu guy and his assistant."

"His assistant? He has a what, an assistant?" said the grey haired grey haired Sensei asking another question. "What kind of person is he?"

"Well, I don't his assistant name," replied the rogue, "but he was some weird fat pale skinned clown, with a strange high-pitched voice."

Interested in what they were delivering to the Land of Snow, Kakashi asked him that very question. "So, what were you delivering to the Land of Snow?" he asked.

"No idea, they're sealed tight," replied the rouge, "they weren't standard crates either, we couldn't even take a peek."

Then after hearing that the crates were sealed so tightly that the group of rogues couldn't even open them, was very unsettling for the grey haired ninja. "So you don't know what he was smuggling?" he said in response. "To transport those crates for a stranger that you never meet before, that is one good deal, if your leader agreed to it."

"I don't know, we didn't see any of it, one day out of the blue he came back and spoke to our boss," replied the rogue, "then our boss told us that he was going travel with that man and would be away for a while."

"Travel with him, why?" asked Kakashi.

"No clue, he didn't say anything about where or why he was going," said the rouge in response, "he just had a big smirk on his face."

With no more questions to ask on the subject of the crates, the grey haired Sensei decided to move on to other questions. "Thank you for information, now I have more questions that need answering I hope you continue cooperating," he said.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontesfor commenting/reviewing, StrongGuy159for commenting/reviewing, Azturner for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, andCrazygirl200for adding me and my story to their Author Alert subscription, Favourite Stories list, Favourite Authors list and Story Alert subscription.