Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 20: Gero's Puppet. ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: While my computer was at the repair shop I borrowed my brother's laptop and went through my old chapter and touch them up, remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

After taking the wrong turn, Naruto was now trying to find the boy's home, looking for anything that looked familiar. Then as he turned around and began to walk back, Naruto suddenly heard what he thought someone or something following him or so he thought. Suddenly Naruto once again heard something or someone as it grew louder until he could hear that it was a male's voice. Then both confused and disgusted by the man's response, Naruto was trying to keep his cool while he began speaking. As he was about to use his clone to gather his Chakra into the technique called Rasengan, the blond decided to respond in a rude and taunting manner. Then stopping mid-sentence in shock, Naruto was surprise by the fake hero sudden attack knocking his clone out. As Naruto looked on in shock at the man's sudden attack, Pan, Sakura and Sasuke arrived just in time to see the blond-haired boy's clone get defeated in the distance.

Then thinking that the man she thought was an android, the quarter Saiyan thought that the group had act quickly before it was too late. While Pan is telling the others that Naruto's in grave danger, the blond and the so-called hero were now locked in headlong battle against each other. Then after Naruto's punch made contact, the man just chuckled as he felt nothing. But just before the man could strike, the quarter Saiyan girl and the others intervened freeing the blond-haired boy. Confused by his response as it was obvious to her that the man was android, Pan decided to ask him where his supposed creator Gero was. Looking at his face, Pan was confused by his reaction, why hide it she wondered. Then trying to make him slip up on what she considered a lie, the quarter Saiyan deciding to speak. Unconvinced by his response, the quarter Saiyan girl continued trying to anger him on with more taunts.

Meanwhile, Kakashi was interrogating one the rogues or what the grey haired Sensei would call a friendly chat. After a gulp, the rogue shrugged it off as he know what his leader would if he betrayed him. After making a mistake, the rogue had no chance, but to continue. But before the rogue could continue, kakashi stopped him mid-sentence by interrupted him. Then the rogue began to explain why he thought his leader changed. Interested in what they were delivering to the Land of Snow, Kakashi asked him that very question. Then after hearing that the crates were sealed so tightly that the group of rogues couldn't even open them, was very unsettling for the grey haired ninja. With no more questions to ask on the subject of the crates, the grey haired Sensei decided to move on to other questions.

Chapter 20: Gero's Puppet.

After exchanging blow after blow with each other, Pan and the group started to notice the so-called hero, Masao Sato was displaying increasing strength and speed as the fight went on. 'Does he really believe that he's not an android?' though Pan.

"Does this guy have an opening!?" yelled Naruto.

'Could what Pan's been saying true?' thought Sasuke, 'He is even faster than the cyborg we fought.'

As faced off against the suspected android, the quarter Saiyan began seeing that the others could barely keep up with the fake hero movements. "Guys I think I should take him on by myself from now on," she said to the others.

"Really!? Are you sure?" asked the blond.

"No offence, but I think I have the best chance against him," replied Pan

"If you say so, but I don't like it," said Naruto in response.

"Sure, we'll let you have fun, but let go to your head" said the dark haired boy.

Pan decided to make the first move by a sudden punch to her opponent forcing the man back losing his balance before the quarter Saiyan girl continued with a hard kick sending him flying into an empty building. "How'd you like that!" yelled Pan.

"Wow! Is it over?" said Sakura in surprise. "Just like that? That was fast!?"

"No, it's not that easy," replied Sasuke, "it's not over just yet, look."

Then appearing to be climbing out the party destroyed building, Masao Sato was able to get to his feet cleaning himself by brushing off the wreckage. "Could you keep it down," he said, "we'll wake the neighbours."

"But that would have KO'd a normal person," said Naruto in response.

"Are you ready to drop the charade?" asked the quarter Saiyan sarcastically.

While the others were surprised by the man's unscratched condition, Pan on the other hand was eagerly waiting for the fake hero's counter attack. "No, but are you ready to drop dead!" he said in response.

"I was hoping that you would at least try defending yourself," replied Pan.

"That was of a cheap shot, wasn't it?" said the man in response.

After the man walked away from the rubble to Main Street, Pan dared him to attack her. "Step up your game then!" she replied.

"Well girl, if you insist!" said the so-called hero in response as Pan began her new offensive.

"She's enjoying this way too much..." whispered the blond haired boy.

Then as the quarter Saiyan girl was about land another Punch, the suspected android caught her hand before she could hit. "Whoops a daisy, you won't get me again like that girl," said Masao Sato.

"Whoa!? He blocked her," said Sakura in shock.

Then, while Pan tried regaining to gain the upper hand, the blond no longer wanting to stay in the side lines and was about to join in the fight. "I'm going to join in!" he yelled.

But before Naruto or anyone else could intervene, the quarter saiyan decided to refuse help. "No, stay back! I'll handle this myself," she replied.

"Handle this yourself, huh?" said the man. "And how are you going to do that!"

"Like this!" yelled Pan before trying to kick her opponent.

Then before her kick could connect, the suspected android block her leg. "Can't let you do that girl!" said the fake hero in response.

Unable to break free, the man instantly pulled her toward him, making Pan lose her footing while to as the fake hero brought his fist to gut. "Pan!" yelled the other in shock.

"He's faster than Pan!" said Naruto out loud.

'I didn't think she could get hit like that,' thought Sasuke.

After Masao Punching her in the stomach, the quarter Saiyan cried to out in agony feeling the first dose of true pain she had for quite a while. "There we go; you're a lot less irritating now that I shut you up," said the man.

Then the blond he was about to a move, the so-called hero slammed her to the ground just before trying to crush her with his foot. "That jerk! We've got to do something!" said Naruto.

But before the blond could act, Sasuke beat him to it as he dash towards the fake hero. "Hmm? What should I do?" said the so-called hero, "Should I continue to crush you into the ground like the bug you are or..."

As Masao continued his sentence he was suddenly cut off by loud noise. "Chidori!" yelled the dark haired boy as his launch his surprised attack.

While Sasuke quickly approached him, the faked hero saw him and quickly grabbed the quarter Saiyan girl to protect himself from the charging boy. "What are you..." asked Pan as she struggled.

"That jerk! He's protecting himself like a coward!" yelled Naruto.

"That looks like one powerful attack you've got there boy," said Masao Sato the suspected android while taunting the dark haired, "it would be a shame if your friend accidently got in the way of your technique."

"Darn it!" yelled Sasuke as he was forced to back down and stop his attack.

"How dare you Use me as a shield!" yelled the quarter Saiyan in anger. "I am going to make you pay!"

As Pan began to lash out more violently, the fake hero came up with a new idea. "Don't like being a shield, huh?" he said in response, "then, how would you like to be a projectile instead!"

"What!?" yelled Pan in response.

"Not again!" said the dark haired boy as he knew what was about to happen.

Then with a grin, the suspected android tossed her at the dark haired boy at such force that the quarter Saiyan girl couldn't stop herself from colliding with Sasuke, her momentum caused both of them to continue moving, but before they were about to hit a nearby building Pan rotated so that she would take the full brunt of the collision. "There we go, that's much better," he said, "don't they make a good nice couple."

"Darn, Pan and Sasuke are out of commission," said the blond out loud, "what are we going to do?"

"I know what can do, you two can surrender," replied the man, "I may even let you live."

"Never! There's no I'd give up to someone like you!" yelled Naruto in response.

"I thought so, I can see it in your eyes," replied the fake hero, "but that soon changes when there's friend are put on the line."

"What the heck do you mean!?" asked the blond.

"Attack me and find out," answered the man.

-Meanwhile-

Kakashi who returned to the other rogues after interrogating one of the members, was about to say his farewells to his captives. "Ah, gentlemen, it's so nice that didn't try to escape," he said, "I have another matter to attend to, but don't worry I will be leaving in the care of my comrades who decided to join me."

"I don't see anyone," said one of the rogues.

Then four black ops members appeared joining the grey haired Sensei. "I will you leave these guys with then," said Kakashi to the lead ops member, "but I didn't you come and with your team no less."

"You did say you had something to take care of," replied the ops members, "so I thought we should clean up the mess you leave behind."

"Great, I guess I owe one," said the grey haired ninja in response.

Leaving the group of rogues and the four black ops member, Kakashi was now quickly travelling to the where he thought Pan and his team were. 'I hope I haven't made them worry too much,' he thought.

Then arriving at the inn, the grey haired ninja enter and got his room key before going up stairs. 'Hmm? Weird I thought Naruto would be burst down the stair asking why I was late,' he thought to himself.

Kakashi then knocked on the doors of the allocated rooms that the quarter Saiyan girl and his team. "Naruto, Sasuke! Are you in there?" he asked out loud to the first room.

Hearing no response, Kakashi moved to Sakura and Pan's room. "Sakura! Pan!?" he asked once again.

"Something not right, where are they?" thought the grey haired ninja.

Then travelling back down the stairs, Kakashi went and asked the inn keeper if he saw his team. "Have you seen my students?" he asked.

"What their missing? I haven't seen them," answered the inn keeper, "I thought you said that there wouldn't be any more surprises..."

"Sorry, sorry I didn't think they would their room," replied the grey haired ninja.

Suddenly Kakashi and the inn keeper heard commotion outside. "What's going on?" said the inn keeper.

"Looks something woke up the village," said the grey haired ninja, "and I think my team's somehow involved in this."

Then after the two exited, Kakashi and the inn keeper overheard the village people talking about kid and their hero were fighting. "Did you hear? Our hero's fighting some kids," said one in shock

"I can't believe this! Why would he be attacking kids?" asked another in surprise

"Some say that they are disguised rogues trying to impersonate some Genin?" replied the next.

"Let's go see our hero at work!" yelled another.

"Well then, I take my leave then," said the inn keeper before returning inside, "your team will need your help."

Travelling from the roof tops, Kakashi made his way towards to where Pan and his team were. 'I can't believe this, how on Earth did they manage to get into a fight?' he thought.

Then after arriving at the location, the grey haired Sensei saw in shock that Sakura and Naruto were being attacked by a man who Kakashi thought was the hero that village was talking about. "So that him?" he said think out loud.

As the grey haired ninja was about to make his move, Sakura was suddenly grabbed by her neck by the man as a crowd gathered. "Come on girl, don't you want to play with me?" said the fake hero unaware of the attention he was receiving from the village.

"Let her go! Jerk!" yelled the blond.

"Or what? Would you to take her place?" replied the so-called hero tightening his grip on her neck.

Then before Kakashi could step in, a disk of Ki hit the fake hero slicing through the man's arm then continued flying up into the sky before dispersing, leaving broken circuitry strung across the ground. "What!?" said all involved.

"What!? Our hero... ...what is he?" said members of the crowd.

After the attack, everyone turned towards the person delivered the attack, to their shock they saw Pan engulfed in white aura with a shocked Sasuke standing beside her. "The kid gloves are off, no more holding back! I no longer care if you know about Gero or not!" she said. "This is your last chance to run! I suggest you take it."

'What was that? And what is that aura surrounding her?' thought the dark haired boy.

"That's one heck of a Ju-technique... ...so it's true, he is an android thing!?" said the blond out loud.

"What did you do to me!?" said the man looking at his stub of an arm. "You're not a girl, you're a monster!"

"Look who's talking, I'm not the one has android parts all over the place," replied the quarter Saiyan.

"Not that again," said the fake hero in response.

"Look closer at what's left of your arm," replied Pan "don't you find it odd that you have no blood?"

Then after looking carefully at his stub of an arm, the so-called hero face turned pale as he saw no blood and instead saw damaged circuitry. "What!? What is this... ...what happened to me!?" yelled the now self known android.

"You!? You truly didn't know?" replied the quarter Saiyan girl. "How sad, you didn't even know that you were just a puppet of Gero."

"This is a lie!? It can't be true!" said the fake hero with a self induced headache. "This can't be right! This isn't possible!"

'Now that his selfdelusion is over he's going to become unpredictable,' thought Pan, 'one way or the other,I'll need to end this fast.'

"Now... ...I remember, he offered me power," said the man thinking back.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

StrongGuy159for commenting/reviewing and coronadomontesfor commenting/reviewing.