Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 21: Directive One Five. ( Chapter 21 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 04/13/2014 (US) or 13/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, after exchanging blow after blow with each other, Pan and the group started to notice the so-called hero, Masao Sato was displaying increasing strength and speed as the fight went on. As faced off against the suspected android, the quarter Saiyan began seeing that the others could barely keep up with the fake hero movements. Pan decided to make the first move by a sudden punch to her opponent forcing the man back losing his balance before the quarter Saiyan girl continued with a hard kick sending him flying into an empty building. Then appearing to be climbing out the party destroyed building, Masao Sato was able to get to his feet cleaning himself by brushing off the wreckage. While the others were surprised by the man's unscratched condition, Pan on the other hand was eagerly waiting for the fake hero's counter attack.

After the man walked away from the rubble to Main Street, Pan dared him to attack her. As Pan began her new offensive and was about land another Punch, the suspected android caught her hand before she could hit. Then, while Pan tried regaining to gain the upper hand, the blond no longer wanting to stay in the side lines and was about to join in the fight. But before Naruto or anyone else could intervene, the quarter saiyan decided to refuse help. Then before her kick could connect, the suspected android blocked her leg. Unable to break free, the man instantly pulled her toward him, making Pan lose her footing while to as the fake hero brought his fist to gut. After Masao Punching her in the stomach, the quarter Saiyan cried to out in agony feeling the first dose of true pain she had for quite a while. Then the blond he was about to a move, the so-called hero slammed her to the ground just before trying to crush her with his foot.

But before the blond could act, Sasuke beat him to it as he dash towards the fake hero. As Masao continued his sentence he was suddenly cut off by loud noise. While Sasuke quickly approached him, the faked hero saw him and quickly grabbed the quarter Saiyan girl to protect himself from the charging boy. As Pan began to lash out more violently, the fake hero came up with a new idea, the dark haired boy knew what was about to happen. Then with a grin, the suspected android tossed her at the dark haired boy at such force that the quarter Saiyan girl couldn't stop herself from colliding with Sasuke, her momentum caused both of them to continue moving, but before they were about to hit a nearby building Pan rotated so that she would take the full brunt of the collision.

Meanwhile, Kakashi who returned to the other rogues after interrogating one of the members, was about to say his farewells to his captives. Then four black ops members appeared joining the grey haired Sensei. Leaving the group of rogues and the four black ops member, Kakashi was now quickly travelling to the where he thought Pan and his team were. Then arriving at the inn, the grey haired ninja enter and got his room key before going up stairs. Kakashi then knocked on the doors of the allocated rooms that the quarter Saiyan girl and his team. Hearing no response, Kakashi moved to Sakura and Pan's room. Then travelling back down the stairs, Kakashi went and asked the inn keeper if he saw his team. Suddenly Kakashi and the inn keeper heard commotion outside. Then after the two exited, Kakashi and the inn keeper overheard the village people talking about kid and their hero were fighting.

Travelling from the roof tops, Kakashi made his way towards to where Pan and his team were. Then after arriving at the location, the grey haired Sensei saw in shock that Sakura and Naruto were being attacked by a man who Kakashi thought was the hero that village was talking about. As the grey haired ninja was about to make his move, Sakura was suddenly grabbed by her neck by the man as a crowd gathered, the fake hero unaware of the attention he was receiving from the village as he tightening his grip on her before Kakashi could step in, a disk of Ki hit the fake hero slicing through the man's arm then continued flying up into the sky before dispersing, leaving broken circuitry strung across the ground. After the attack, everyone turned towards the person delivered the attack, to their shock they saw Pan engulfed in white aura with a shocked Sasuke standing beside her. Then after looking carefully at his stub of an arm, the so-called hero face turned pale as he saw no blood and instead saw damaged circuitry.

Chapter 21: Directive One Five.

While the suspected android continued to stare at his arm deep in thought, the crowd that had gathered looked on in shock and wonder. "Our hero, his hand has been cut off, but there's no blood what is he?" said one of the onlooker.

"This can't be true!?" said another in response.

"This is weird..." said a third.

Unable to keep silent, the exposed android began speaking disjointed sentences. "This wasn't our deal... ...how could he do this to me, " he said in a confused state.

"What is he talking about?" asked Naruto.

"I have no idea," replied Sakura.

Confused by what the so-called hero was saying and doing, the blond decided to speak out his mind. "What happened to him?" he asked. "Ever since Pan cut off his arm he's been just staring at his arm."

"I think he must have just realised that he's been living a lie or something," answered Sakura, "and that has shaken him to the core, destroying his sanity."

"Right!? I still can't believe that Pan was right," said the blond in response.

While the two continued their conversation, Sasuke on the other was more surprised by the quarter Saiyan girl's technique. 'What kind of move was that?' he thought to himself.

"The day I meet him..." said the exposed android in a half dazed state.

"What is he going to do?" said Pan thinking out loud. "He's just standing there talking to himself."

Then still in a dazed state, the fake hero continued his disjointed sentence. "...He wanted to smuggle crates to The Land of Snow, then he offered me something, a power that couldn't be bought," he said, "after fulfilling my part of the deal, he came to meet me, he said that we should go to The Land of Snow and then he..."

"Did he say smuggling?" whispered a member of the village.

"What does this mean?" said another in response.

Then to everyone's surprise, the suspected android suddenly began smirking before finally bursting out in a mad fit of laughter. "He turned me into me into this!" he yelled. "I know what I am! It's all over my reputation is finished, I had fun fooling this village, but it has all come to end."

"I agree, it is over," said Pan in response, "now leave and never come back!"

"No silly girl, that not what I meant," replied the so-called hero.

Surprised by the exposed android in response, the quarter saiyan was trying to think of what he meant. 'What on Earth does he mean?' she thought to herself.

"I will fulfil directive one five," said the exposed android out loud.

"Directive? What the heck is he talking about?" asked the blond.

Then after raising his remaining hand, the fake hero began to speak. "Five minutes! You have five minutes until the end of your lives," he said with a smirk still on his face.

"Five minutes to what?" asked Pan in response. "How are you going to end our lives?"

"It'll be too late before you can stop me," replied the man, "I can't wait to see the look on your face when you find out."

Not waiting to find out what the fake hero meant, the quarter Saiyan girl made her move, quickly speeding towards the man. "I'm not going to wait to find out!" she said.

"Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work," said the suspected android in response, "it still won't save you, in fact everyone will die and there's nothing you can do!"

"Kill us all!?" said Naruto in surprise.

After being forced to stop by the man's words, Pan began to think of a reason why the so-called hero was so confident before she suddenly realised what he could be planning. "You're not going to..." she said until the quarter Saiyan was stopped mid-sentence. "Oh, so you know," said the man, "it's hopeless, isn't it, everyone will die and it's your fault."

"If that is what you're planning," replied Pan, "then I do have one way to stop you."

"Nonsense! There's no way you can stop me," said the fake hero in response.

Then while cupping her hands, the quarter Saiyan girl drew her arms to her side. "Last chance! Are you still going to through with it?" she asked. "Or are going to change your mind?"

"Don't know what you're planning girl," replied the man, "but it will be no use."

"I'll see about that," said Pan in response.

After she had drawn her hands, the quarter Saiyan began to concentrate her Ki into a single point between the cupped hands. "Is she going to..." said the blond in shock.

"What is it Naruto?" asked Sakura. "What's she doing?"

While gathering her Ki, Pan began to utter the techniques name as a chant. "Ka... ...Me..." she said out loud charging her attack.

"What is that energy Naruto!?" asked the pink haired girl in confusion. "What's going on?"

"Sasuke! Sakura! I think we should clear the area!" yelled Naruto in response. "Pan's going to unleash her attack!"

As ball of energy began to form in her hands, the quarter Saiyan girl continued her chant. "...Ha... ...Me..." she said continuing feed energy to her hands.

"What is that girl?" asked the exposed android.

"You're going away present," replied Pan.

Then just as she was about to thrust her hands forward, the quarter Saiyan finished her chant with a final yell of her attack. "Ha!" she yelled unleashing a powerful stream of energy at her opponent.

"What the heck is that!?" yelled the man as the beam approached him.

"Whoa!?" said Sakura in shock and surprise as she couldn't find the words to express herself.

Unable to escape, the fake hero could do nothing as the stream of energy thrust him into the air as Pan changed the direction of the wave skyward. "That a spiritual base attack!?" said Kakashi in shock and fear.

"Such power!" said Sasuke in shock.

"That looks even more powerful than the one she used on me..." said the blond in wonder.

Then after tip of the beam of energy disappeared into the distance, there was a massive explosion glowing in the dark sky. "Such destructive power!" said the grey haired ninja out loud think to himself.

"That was amazing Pan!" said Naruto in amazement. "Did you make that huge explosion too!?"

"No... ...my Kamehameha Wave only moved him away... ...that explosion was made by him..." replied the quarter Saiyan girl who was out of breath, showing physical signs of exhaustion.

Confused by Pan response, the blond decided to ask her what she meant. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"His plan... ...was to self-destructed," answered the quarter Saiyan catching her breath, "he wanted... ...to kill us all in a massive explosion."

"Self-destructed? So he wanted to kill us by blowing himself up." said Naruto in response with a question.

While the blond haired boy and Pan continued to talk, the dark haired boy noticed that she was showing signs of exhaustion. 'I guess even she has limits...' he thought to himself.

"Look it's Kakashi sensei!" yelled Sakura suddenly pointing towards their grey haired Sensei.

"He's really late..." said Naruto in response.

After jumping from the roof of a nearby building, Kakashi finally joined his team. "Sorry I'm late," he said to the group.

"You're really late Kakashi Sensei," said the pink haired girl in response.

"Man! Kakashi sensei you've missed it!" said the blond. "You should have seen it, Pan sent the guy flying!"

Before responding to Naruto, the grey haired ninja tried to relax himself from after seeing the quarter Saiyan's lethal attack. "No Naruto, I saw it," he replied, "I have to admit, it was such a... ...powerful attack."

"Yeah, it was really something!" said the blond in response.

"Alright, so why is everyone outside?" asked Kakashi.

While Naruto hesitated to answer, Sakura decided to response in his place. "Well, Naruto thought it would be a great idea to race out of the inn," she answered.

"Sakura!" yelled the blond.

"Naruto, I thought I told you not to worry about the boy or his mother," replied the grey haired ninja, "I said I would take you there after you had rested."

After swallowing hard before responding, Naruto found it hard to answer. "Sorry Kakashi Sensei, it's just that you didn't come back," he said in response, "so I thought you were at their house and thought you were in trouble."

"Okay, but I think we should talk about this later," said Kakashi to the group, "let's return to the inn while we can."

"Huh? Why Kakashi sensei, what's wrong?" asked the pink haired girl in response.

After look around the area it became painfully obvious why the grey haired ninja said they should continue their conversation later as they were gaining unwanted attention from the crowd of villagers surrounding them. "I see what you mean," said Sasuke.

"I think we should began our trip back to the inn," said Kakashi

"Right!" replied the group in response before they began their trip back to the inn.

-Meanwhile-

At Gero's secret laboratory at unknown secluded area within a mountainous region, where the android Doctor and his assistant Android Nineteen were continuing their work on the Doctor's new project and the Chakra Negator siphoning modification. "This is coming along very well," said Gero out loud talking to himself.

"Doctor, the cells in the samples we've gathered are growing and multiplying," said the pale android.

"Good, but we're still a long way from the next step," replied the android doctor.

After receiving data from the computer, Android Nineteen saw that the fake hero, Masao Sato was destroyed. "Doctor! Bad news!" he said to the doctor. "One of our infiltration android has been destroyed."

"How is that possible!?" replied Gero with a question. "Which one?"

"The android that you placed in Kawamura Village." said the pale android in response.

Thinking back, the android doctor remembered which one it was. "Ah, that fool Masao Sato, so it was him," he replied, "how was he destroyed? Did he self-destructed or did some take him down?"

"It seems he did activate his self-destructed program," said the pale android in response.

"I see he must have something gained the knowledge that he was an android," replied the android doctor, "but it's good to see that my fail safe program was effective."

Then accessing his memory banks, Android Nineteen remembered that doctor Gero said that he met and escorted by a group near that location. "You said that you were escorted by a group of locals, could it be one of them?" he asked.

"No I don't think so... ...unless it was that girl?" answered the android doctor.

"The one who claimed to be the granddaughter of Goku?" said the pale android in response with confusion.

Then after Android Nineteen's response, Doctor Gero could only come to one conclusion. "Yes it has to be that Pan girl," he replied, "but no matter, there's no way she could interfere with my plans now."

"Ah yes, Doctor you still need to prepare for your meeting with that man," said the pale android.

"You're right Nineteen, I hope the enhanced armour will keep that fool happy," replied the android doctor.

While looking at a mass of equipment he had made, Android Nineteen decided to speak. "With double the strength of the originals, he should be pleased," he said in response.

"I doubt it, it's very hard to please that fool," replied Gero, "I can't wait to be rid of that man, but for now we need him alive."

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontesfor commenting/reviewing and AutobotSeeker98 for adding my story to their Story Alert subscription,