Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 25: Their Missions Begin. ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, some parts of this chapter may contain material or references from a Naruto Shippuden filler Episode that may contain spoilers. Do you know what Episode it is? Remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 07/17/2014 (US) or 17/07/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, after finishing the conversation he had with the Hokage of his village Lady Tsunade, Kakashi left through the door of the office into the main hall to join with Pan who was waiting for him by the exit. Wondering about what the mission will be and what Naruto and Sakura, the quarter Saiyan decided ask the grey haired ninja to find out. Then the grey haired Sensei began to explain what the blond-haired boy and pink haired girl are going to do while they're on their mission.

Interested to know more about the Ninja Registration Form, the quarter Saiyan decided to ask the grey haired ninja to find out. Before the two began to make their way to register Pan as an apprentice Genin, the grey haired ninja began talking about their mission system. Interested by their mission system, Pan asked the grey haired Sensei what type of mission ranks they had. Thinking that they were beginning to run out of time to register Pan, the grey haired man decided that they should move quickly move toward the Ninja Registration office.

Meanwhile, while the grey haired Sensei, Kakashi took Pan to the Ninja Registration office, Naruto now sitting on a stall at Ichiraku's ramen restaurant was staring at his newly acquired good luck charm while waiting for his order of ramen. Looking at Naruto with pity, the man couldn't believe that he could be that easily fooled. Just as the man put the bowl down, Naruto took a pair of chopsticks and immediately stuck them into the bowl. Several bowls later ready to pay, Naruto was about to hand over the money to the man until he noticed that he was short on change remembering that spent a large amount on his good luck charm. Then just before Naruto could even think of a way to pay the man, a familiar face began to approaching the Ichiraku's ramen restaurant walking by.

Delighted that he was able to pay for his meal with a little help from his former Academy Teacher, the blond-haired boy thanked him and before to have a chat with him. Confused because he thought the blond was up money, Iruka decided to ask him to find out what happened. After Iruka had a good look at the orange sphere, the blond-haired boy put the ball back before answering his question. Iruka couldn't believe what he was hearing and decided to remind the blond not to trust people he doesn't know. Now changing subject, the two begin talking about the blond-haired blond team's latest mission. Interested in knowing more about his mission, the Academy Teacher began to ask the blond a series questions to him to find out.

Meanwhile, back to Kakashi and Pan, after filling in all the necessary paperwork, the two were now leaving the building as Kakashi began to guide Pan to her apartment that she was going to live while she stayed in the village. As they were about to turn a corner, Pan decided to ask Kakashi what kind of place it was. After they had turned the corner, Kakashi decided to warn Pan about the landlord of the apartment building. Then stopping in front of the small apartment building, Pan began looking up and down the building before speaking. As the two walked around the building, the grey haired ninja guided Pan to her apartment in the building. After being the grey haired ninja handed her the key, Pan inserted it into the door and turn the key to open the door. As he began leaving, the grey haired Sensei had to think where his team would be. After Kakashi had left her alone to find his team members, Pan was left to look around the apartment.

Chapter 25: Their Missions Begin.

While Pan began to settle into her apartment, Kakashi who was now searching for his team just found Sakura as she was heading away from the Konoha Hospital appearing to be searching for someone, 'it's Sakura, what's she doing?' he thought to himself, 'is she looking for somebody?'

"Kakashi Sensei!?" said the pink haired girl in surprise as she saw her Sensei approaching her. "What are you doing here Sensei?"

"There you are! I've been looking for you." said Kakashi to her.

Confused by why the grey haired Sensei was looking for her, Sakura decided to ask him in order to find out. "Huh? Really! I thought you were with Pan?" she asked.

"Well, I was, but I decided to leave her to settle into her apartment..." replied the grey haired ninja.

"So Kakashi Sensei, you said you were looking for me?" said the pink haired girl asked a question. "Is there something wrong?"

While Sakura wondered why he wanted to see her, Kakashi began to tell her about the mission's that they were about to take part in, trying explaining to her that the team will be split up into two, "there's a mission that the Hokage wishes to speak to you and Naruto about," he said answering her question.

"There's a mission with just me and Naruto? What about you and Sasuke?" asked the pink haired girl wondering why he didn't mention Sasuke.

"Well, he has another mission along with me and Pan," answered the grey haired Sensei, "so we will be on separate missions."

Dejected to hear that she would be stuck with Naruto and that Sasuke wasn't going to be on the same mission as her, Sakura decided to voice Disappointment, "Really!? That means I'm going to be stuck with Naruto for whole mission, right?" she said in response to Kakashi's answer.

"I'm afraid so," replied the grey haired man.

"What kind of mission is it?" said the pink haired girl with another question.

While the two continued to talk, Kakashi wonder what Sakura was doing and decided to ask her about it, "I believe she said it will be an escort mission," he said with a question, "by the way, were you looking for someone? Because it seems you were desperately searching for somebody, who are looking for?"

"Oh, I was looking for Lee, I couldn't find him at hospital and I haven't seen Gai Sensei either," answered Sakura, "so I was searching around the village to see if I could find them."

"Well, I think Gai Sensei took Lee for some sort of very special treatment and they won't be back for a while," replied the grey haired ninja with a question, "so, what did you want them for?"

As she answered Kakashi's question, the pink haired girl began to explain that she wanted to find Lee so she could tell him about Senzu Beans that Pan had, "you know about the Beans Pan has," she said in response, "so I thought if Lee had one..."

"I see, but I don't think Gai or Lee will be back for quite some time," replied the grey haired, "they could even be out for at least a few days."

"Just perfect," whispered Sakura to herself.

Now pressed for time, Kakashi had to tell the pink haired girl that he will be leaving to go find Naruto and Sasuke. "Sorry Sakura, but I need to go find the others before the day ends," he said to her while he was planning to leave.

"Okay sensei, take care," replied Sakura.

"Just remember that you you'll need to see the Hokage early tomorrow," said the grey haired Sensei before he was about to departed.

Then just before Kakashi was about to start his search for the others, the pink haired decided to speak remembering that she will need to know where Pan lives in order to get the Senzu bean from her, "Oh Kakashi Sensei before you go, could you tell me where Pan's apartment is?" she asked.

"Just north of here, you can't miss it," replied the grey haired ninja.

"Okay thank you Sensei," said Sakura in response as her Sensei departed, "I guess I have no choice but to make my way there after tomorrow's mission when I have free time."

-Meanwhile-

As Kakashi searched for the other two members of his team, Pan settling into her newly acquired apartment, "hmm, I guess I finally get the chance to wash my hair," she said loudly to herself until she heard a knock of the door, "who could that be?"

"Hello? Any one there!?" said a male's voice on the other side of the door.

'I wonder is this that landlord guy that Mister Kakashi was talking about?' thought the quarter Saiyan girl.

While Pan walked to the door to respond to the man on the other side, the male continued to knock on the door while speaking, "open up missy, let me in!" he said impatiently.

"Hello, who are you?" asked the quarter Saiyan after opening the door.

"What are you talking about? Who do you think I am?!" replied the man. "Hmm, not what expected, you're a lot younger than I thought you would be."

Confused by the man's rude reaction, Pan decided to respond to him to find out why, "so you must be the landlord, but I do have to ask you what you meant by younger than you thought I be?" she asked him.

"None of your business, I don't have to explain myself to you," answered man now known as the building's landlord.

"...Well, what brings you here? Is there something I can do for you or help you with?" asked the quarter Saiyan girl in response not too sure what to say to him.

Then after he creepily looked up and down at Pan, the man spoke to her. "I decided to do a little housewarming for you, so I came to say hello to welcome you into my apartment building," he replied.

'What sort of welcoming is that?' thought the quarter Saiyan to herself.

"Well I took time out off my busy schedule to welcome you, are you going to thank me or what!?" said the man in a demanding tone.

Pan had no choice but to thank the man not taking the risk of upsetting him taking a deep breath before speaking, "...thank you very much for the very warm welcome," she said to him.

"Finally some gratitude," said the landlord, "it took you long enough, well that's all I really came here for, but if you need any help with your apartment's upkeep, just give me a shout."

"Okay I will, oh by the way I didn't catch your name?" replied the quarter Saiyan girl with a question.

Before he was about to leave, the man answered her question, "the name's Masaru," he said in response.

"Thank you, I will remember that name," replied Pan.

"If there is nothing else I will take my leave," said the landlord in response while he walked away just as the quarter Saiyan was about to close the door.

-The Next Day-

Waking up after spending the night at her newly attained apartment, Pan was getting ready for her first mission as an Konoha apprentice Genin until she heard a knock on the door, 'it's not that landlord again, is it?' she thought before she felt a familiar Ki on the other side off the door. 'Oh, it's Mister Kakashi; I guess we're starting our mission now then.'

"Pan, are you awake?" said Kakashi on the other side of the door as the quarter Saiyan girl was about to rush to the door.

"Don't worry I'm awake, I'll be right there," answered Pan moving quickly to open the door.

Then after the door had opened, the quarter Saiyan saw Kakashi holding some equipment and a long length ribbon of blue cloth, "Hello Pan, are you ready for your first mission?" he asked.

"Sure am, but what's that stuff you've got there?" replied Pan with a question.

"Well, you are working as an apprentice Shinobi," answered the grey haired Ninja, "so you'll need the right equipment and about your Forehead Protector, I wasn't able to find one in a bandana style."

After she had received the equipment and headband from Kakashi, the quarter Saiyan girl was left wondering if she really needed them or more importantly wanted them, "don't worry about it, hmm so I'm getting headbands that the others wear, but about the Kunai, Shuriken, these types of things aren't really my style," she said to the grey haired Sensei.

"I'm afraid they're a necessary evil if you want to keep up appearances," replied Kakashi.

"But do I really need them?" asked Pan.

As the quarter Saiyan finished her question, the grey haired ninja began to explain why they were necessary, "I know that you don't need to use them, but it would be better to have them than not," he answered, "you do have to keep a low profile if want your opponents to think that you have the normal level of skills and abilities."

"I guess you're right," replied Pan.

"As long as you understand, well Sasuke's waiting for us at the north entrance gate to the village," said Kakashi in response, "you go on ahead, and I'll catch in just a moment."

Confused as to why the grey haired sensei wasn't accompanying her to meet with Sasuke who just outside the village, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to ask him why, "you want me to go on ahead?" she asked. "Why, what are you doing?"

"There's something I just need to take care of, but don't worry I'll be right behind you," replied Kakashi.

"Okay I guess," said Pan in response before the two parted.

As the quarter Saiyan made her way toward the meeting point just outside the north entrance gate to the village, Sasuke who was trying to wait patiently for both her and his sensei to arrive until he saw Pan in the distance. 'It's Pan, but why is she by herself, I thought Kakashi Sensei went out to get her,' he thought to himself 'I guess I'll find out why when she gets here.'

"Hi Sasuke," said Pan greeting the dark-haired boy as she stopped in front of him.

"Do you know where Kakashi went, he said he was going to get you?" asked Sasuke in response getting straight to the point with a question.

Wondering why the dark-haired boy didn't know what his sensei was doing, the quarter Saiyan girl decided to ask him, "eh, I thought you would know, he told me he had something to take care of," she answered.

"No, he didn't tell me," replied Sasuke.

"Well, I guess we'll have to wait until he comes back," said Pan in response.

While the two waited for him to arrive, Kakashi who after finishing what he needed to do was now making his way towards them, "sorry for being late, I want to see if my order was ready," he said to them after he had arrived at the meeting point.

"Really, was that all? What did you order?" asked the quarter Saiyan.

"It's a secret," answered the grey haired ninja.

With his patients wearing thin, the dark-haired boy demanded that they begin their mission, "does it matter? I think we should start our mission," he said in response, "we're supposed to be on a scouting and tracking mission."

"Let's get underway then, I have the last known location of where the rogues were last seen, we will from there," said Kakashi.

"Okay, lead the way," said Pan in response.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontes for a new reviewA Guest for a new review and zachary12 for adding my story to their Favorite Stories list and adding me to their Favorite Authors list and Author Alert subscription.