Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 24: Pan's Registration. ( Chapter 24 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, some parts of this chapter may contains material or references from a Naruto Shippuden filler Episode that may contain spoilers. Do you know what Episode it is? Remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 06/01/2014 (US) or 01/06/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, continuing their journey through a forested area to Kakashi and his team's home village of Konohagakure with the group, Pan began see a man made structure in the distance. After the blond-haired boy rushed off to the gates of the village forcing the others to chase after him, the group passed through the gates entering the village. After parting from Sakura and Sasuke, Pan and Kakashi began to make their way to the Hokage's office within the village's Academy. Then after the two entered the building, they made their way to through to the Hokage's office. As the two walked down the hallway, they were greeted by a dark-haired woman.

Then as they passed by, the dark-haired woman noticed Pan and decided to ask the grey haired ninja who she was. While continued down the hall a curious Pan decided to ask the grey haired Sensei who was the woman who greeted him was when she was out of sight. After they had reached the door to the office, the grey haired ninja knocked letting the Hokage know he had arrived before opening the door. Then after the grey haired Sensei's response, the Hokage turned to look at the quarter Saiyan before she began to speak.

Meanwhile, as the quarter Saiyan girl, Kakashi began telling the Hokage about how they met and what happened during the grey haired ninja's team's mission, somewhere within the village, Naruto now holding his frog or toad wallet was travelling towards Ichiraku's ramen restaurant. Then with a smile, the man began to speak. After finishing his sentence, the old man pulled out an orange ball from a small bag and presented to Naruto. Then pointing to the star-shaped objects imbedded inside, the old man began explaining what they are. Having some time to think about it, the blond just couldn't pass up this opportunity as the ball glowed in front of him.

Meanwhile, back to Kakashi and Pan, after the two had finished their story of events, Lady Tsunade, the Hokage of the village was left in shock. Then thinking that they should move on to the next matter, Kakashi decided to start talking about Pan's situation. After learning back in her chair, the Hokage began to think on what the quarter Saiyan girl could do while she stayed. Weighing her options before responding, the quarter saiyan began thinking about the experience she may gain from agreeing with the Hokage's suggestion.

After the quarter Saiyan girl had finished her sentence taking up the Lady Hokage's offer, Tsunade had to warn her that it won't be a cakewalk. Knowing that he already had a three member team, Kakashi tried to speak out. Then after Pan had left through the door, the Lady Hokage turned her attention back to the grey haired ninja. After putting the clipboard down, Lady Tsunade decided to start talking about Kakashi's team. Surprise by Lady Tsunade response, Kakashi decided to ask what Naruto and Sakura will be doing while he's with Sasuke and Pan.

Chapter 24: Pan's Registration.

After finishing the conversation he had with the Hokage of his village Lady Tsunade, Kakashi left through the door of the office into the main hall to join with Pan who was waiting for him by the exit. "Okay Pan, I'm back," he said to the quarter Saiyan girl.

"So, what did you two talk about while I was waiting?" asked Pan.

"Lady Hokage has told me that we have a mission for tomorrow, just you, me and Sasuke," answered Kakashi.

Wondering about what the mission will be and what Naruto and Sakura, the quarter Saiyan decided ask the grey haired ninja to find out. "A mission!?" she said showing a little excitement.

"Yes, it's a scouting and tracking mission to find some from the ninja on the National Wanted List and find out what they're doing," said Kakashi in response, "and it should be a simple mission for a beginner with me along, just as long as nothing unpredictable happens."

"And what about Naruto and Sakura, you said that it was just us and Sasuke?" asked Pan.

Then the grey haired Sensei began to explain what the blond-haired boy and pink haired girl are going to do while they're on their mission. "Well, they will be on what Lady Hokage would call a babysitting mission," he replied.

"Babysitting mission?" asked the quarter Saiyan girl in response.

"I know it's odd way to say it, but it's basically a escort mission," answered Kakashi, "as for you, I think we should go get you a Ninja Registration Form and register you as an apprentice Genin, after that, I will take you to your accommodation."

Interested to know more about the Ninja Registration Form, the quarter Saiyan decided to ask the grey haired ninja to find out. "Ninja Registration Form?" she asked in surprise, "Why do I need that?"

"The Ninja Registration Form is to gather information normally from graduate to create a profile of skills and abilities to compile them into a file, so," replied Kakashi, "and base on that information, we create teams with the right balance of strengths and weaknesses."

"Ah okay, so, what kind of missions are there?" asked the quarter Saiyan girl.

Before the two began to make their way to register Pan as an apprentice Genin, the grey haired ninja began talking about their mission system. "We have a mission system where we rank them by difficulty," he answered.

"And how do these missions thing work?" replied Pan with a question.

"Well, they range from anything from rescuing or finding lost pets to escorting people through dangerous areas and are sorted by rank," replied Kakashi.

Interested by their mission system, Pan asked the grey haired Sensei what type of mission ranks they had. "What kind of ranks are there?" she asked.

"Well we have five ranks with D-rank being assigned to Genin fresh from the Academy," answered Kakashi, "to S-rank which are assigned to experienced jÅnin and concern state-level confidential matters."

"Really, that sounds interesting," said the quarter Saiyan in response.

Thinking that they were beginning to run out of time to register Pan, the grey haired man decided that they should move quickly move toward the Ninja Registration office. "I think we should hurry, the office will be closing up for the day soon," he said trying to hurry towards the Registration office, "and then I can take you to your apartment accommodation."

"Oh yeah, what about the accommodation, how will I be paying for it?" asked the quarter Saiyan.

"Yes, your rent will be paid through completing missions that you will be assigned on," replied Kakashi, "the apartment will be a temporary home for you while you stay in our village."

"Alright, but where's the Registration office?" replied the quarter Saiyan girl with a question.

"It's attached to the main building, so follow me it's this way," said Kakashi in response pointing towards a building.

-Meanwhile-

While the grey haired Sensei, Kakashi took Pan to the Ninja Registration office, Naruto now sitting on a stall at Ichiraku's ramen restaurant was staring at his newly acquired good luck charm while waiting for his order of ramen. "This things weird, what the heck is this thing made of, it kind of feels like stone, but it look like glass especially with those stars in it," he said speaking out loud.

"What have you got there Naruto?" asked the man who owned the restaurant.

"It's a good luck charm," answered the blond-haired boy, "it'll make all my dreams come true."

Looking at Naruto with pity, the man couldn't believe that he could be that easily fooled. 'Poor boy, he doesn't even know that he was duped,' he thought to himself.

"So where's my order?" asked the blond.

"Ah! Right, here you go and I added a little something extra," replied the restaurant owner.

Just as the man put the bowl down, Naruto took a pair of chopsticks and immediately stuck them into the bowl. "Oh, this looks great! Thanks!" he said out loud to the man in response.

"Any time, just remember to savour the taste," said the man who owned the restaurant.

"Okay down the hatch," said the blond out loud as he began shovelling noodles into his mouth.

Several bowls later ready to pay, Naruto was about to hand over the money to the man until he noticed that he was short on change remembering that spent a large amount on his good luck charm. "Err, uh oh I think I have a problem," he said out loud.

"What is it Naruto, what's wrong?" asked the restaurant owner

"It seems I'm a little short," replied the blond-haired boy.

Then just before Naruto could even think of a way to pay the man, a familiar face began to approaching the Ichiraku's ramen restaurant walking by. "Huh, Naruto, you're back from your mission?" said the new man asking a question as he approached.

"Iruka Sensei!?" said the blond in response with surprise.

"Wait, what wrong?" asked Iruka looking at Naruto's pained expression before looking at the empty bowls, "I see, how much do you need?"

Delighted that he was able to pay for his meal with a little help from his former Academy Teacher, the blond-haired boy thanked him and before to have a chat with him. "Thanks Iruka Sensei, you're a life saver," he said to Iruka.

"You're welcome Naruto, but you should really remember how much you have left before you begin ordering," replied the Academy Teacher.

"Sorry Iruka Sensei," said Naruto in response.

Confused because he thought the blond was up money, Iruka decided to ask him to find out what happened. "Anyway what happened to most of the money you was saving?" he asked, "I thought you would have brought that out with you."

"Err, well I've got this," answered Naruto presenting the orange ball to him.

"Wait? What is it?" said the Academy Teacher in response confused as to why the blond would buy something like that without a care with a question.

After Iruka had a good look at the orange sphere, the blond-haired boy put the ball back before answering his question. "It's a good luck charm," he replied.

"Sorry Naruto, but those kinds of things never work," replied the Academy Teacher, "who on earth did you get this from?"

"Some old man sold it to me..." said Naruto in response as he began explaining how he got his good luck from and who gave it to him.

Iruka couldn't believe what he was hearing and decided to remind the blond not to trust people he doesn't know. "Naruto... ...don't buy things like this from strangers," he whispered.

"He really knew about me and he knew about my dream," said Naruto in response, "and it glowed when I looked at it..."

"Anyway just be careful who you buy things from," replied the Academy Teacher, "also I've heard you're team brought back a mysterious girl."

Now changing subject, the two begin talking about the blond-haired blond team's latest mission. "You mean Pan? Yeah we had one heck of a mission that turned strange, with robots and weird sci-fi things," he said in response.

"Really!?" said Iruka in surprise.

"Yeah, we even fought against a guy who Pan called an android," replied Naruto.

Interested in knowing more about his mission, the Academy Teacher began to ask the blond a series questions to him to find out. "So, why don't you start at the beginning when you first met Pan," he said to Naruto in response.

"Let's see, it all started when I was looking for the man we were supposed to be escorting," replied the blond-haired boy.

"What happened? Why were you separated?" asked Iruka as the two continued talking about Naruto's team's mission.

"Well that's a long story..." answered Naruto.

-Meanwhile, back to Kakashi and Pan-

After filling in all the necessary paperwork, the two were now leaving the building as Kakashi began to guide Pan to her apartment that she was going to live while she stayed in the village. "Now that all the paperwork is taken care of, I'll take you to where you will be living while you stay in the village," he said to her.

"So is the place that I will be staying at close by?" asked the quarter Saiyan girl.

"It should be just around this corner," answered the grey haired ninja.

As they were about to turn a corner, Pan decided to ask Kakashi what kind of place it was. "Ah okay, what kind of place is it?" she asked in response.

"It may not be much to look at," said the grey haired Sensei to Pan, "but it's safe and affordable."

"It doesn't really matter to me what it looks like, so it should be fine," replied the quarter Saiyan girl.

After they had turned the corner, Kakashi decided to warn Pan about the landlord of the apartment building. "I see, but I must also warn you that the landlord acts sort of like a weird dorm leader at times, so be careful when dealing with him," he said in response warning her.

"Okay, thanks for the warning, but how weird can he be?" replied the quarter Saiyan question asking another question.

"But you'll never can tell with a person like him," answered the grey haired Sensei.

Then stopping in front of the small apartment building, Pan began looking up and down the building before speaking. "So this is it? It looks alright to me," she said staring at the building.

"Yes is it, I guess I'll show you around," replied Kakashi.

"Okay," said the quarter Saiyan in response.

As the two walked around the building, the grey haired ninja guided Pan to her apartment in the building. "You have about two neighbours upstairs, so you'll be taking the bottom apartment and the landlord's house is adjoined building at the side," he said to Pan.

'I will have neighbours?' thought the quarter Saiyan girl to herself.

"Here we go this is your apartment," said kakashi as he gave her a key, "this is your key, please don't lose it."

After being the grey haired ninja handed her the key, Pan inserted it into the door and turn the key to open the door. "Thank you for the key, I promise I won't lose it," she said taking the key out of the door.

"Okay, I have to go find Sasuke and tell Naruto and Sakura that they should report Hokage office tomorrow," said Kakashi in response, "we will be starting early so get plenty of rest."

"I will, bye, see you tomorrow," replied Pan

As he began leaving, the grey haired Sensei had to think where his team would be. 'Now, it will be easy to find Naruto but to find Sasuke and Sakura may take some time,' he thought to himself.

After Kakashi had left her alone to find his team members, Pan was left to look around the apartment. 'I guess, from now on this is my home,' she thought to herself.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontes for commenting/reviewing, megamiaouh for adding my story to her/his Favorite Stories list, darkroxas92 for added my story to her/his Story Alert subscription, Joker Kane for adding my story to her/his Favorite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, dinoton101 for adding my story to her/his Favorite Stories list, JDoug5189 for added my story to her/his Favorite Stories list and three guests for commenting/reviewing.