Naruto Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploits of Missy Butterfly ❯ The Dinner Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The story line and my original characters belong to me. The character Kakashi does not belong to me, but Masashi Kishimoto. Also Shigure does not belong to me, but to Takaya Natsuki.



Exploits of Missy Butterfly
#3: The Dinner Date

Kakashi was going to take me to a very fancy restaurant (it was a French restaurant, which means it’s nice) so I decided to dress fancy for my “linner”. I put on a maroon dress and a small black purse to go with it. I heard a honk in the driveway and I quickly went outside locking the door carefully behind me. I hopped into Kakashi’s black car and he took me into the nice part of town. This restaurant was one of those on the very tip top of this high building with a view of the ferrys on the lake. We ordered our lunch. Or dinner. I was praying in my head that he didn’t see me at the club that night though.

KAKASHI: Missy? You don’t seem that well. ME: Oh really Kakashi, don’t worry about me that much. It’s sweet that you would though. Then my cell phone started vibrating in my purse. I looked and it was my husband. Oh great. ME: Excuse me Kakashi, I’m gonna take this outside. It wasn’t polite to talk on the phone in a restaurant so I went outside the entrance and answered it. ME: Hello? HUSBAND: Yeah I was just checking on you. You weren’t answering the phone at the house. ME: I am out shopping for clothes so I’m not gonna be home for awhile so don’t worry about me. HIM: Okay hon, I’ll see you at home later. ME: Bye.

As if I’m already not freaked out enough, my husband keeps calling to check on me at the worst times ever. Well, me and Kakashi had a nice time at the “linner” and we were done eating a little before 6.

After that, he took me to his house. That was a bit unexpected, but it was just 2 more hours until my husband got home. And that, is where things started to get bad…

Lo and behold, I ended up waking up in Kakashi’s bed (no surprise there) but it was 12 in the morning! God damn it, I fell asleep and my husband is going to be SO mad. I woke Kakashi up and told him I was going home. How, I don’t know. But since he was half-asleep when I told him, he probably didn’t think twice about it or otherwise he would’ve offered to drive me. I would take his car home but how would I explain that?! So, I began to walk. It was about the worse thing I could’ve done, but I had to get home some how.

I hate the fact that my street is a big sloping up street. I was passing by the gas station now, one block from my house. Just as luck intended it, I saw a friend of mine from work, Shigure Sohma. He was getting gas for his car when he waved to me. SHIGURE: Why are you walking around this late at night? Someone could snatch you at 12 at night. ME: It’s a REALLY long story I don’t feel like explaining if you don’t mind. SHIGURE: Well at least allow me to give you a lift home. ME: Okay fine.

He finished putting gas in the car and then took me home in a flash.

ME: Thank you, this was a big help. But I’d appreciate it if you didn’t mention this to my husband if you see him. SHIGURE: Wow you are a bundle of secrets aren’t you? Well either way I promise I won’t tell him.

I walked in the house, and when I got up to the bed room, my husband practically POUNCED on me with angry questions. HIM: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! ME: C’mon don’t even START this shit with me! I’m a grown woman and I can stay out as late as I want without informing you, you are NOT my dad! HIM: So what is it? I thought you LIKED the way I worried about you! I don’t know where you could’ve been, you could have gotten snatched for all I know and you want me to be OKAY WITH IT?! ME: You keep on my ass too much damn it! I’m not a kid. Now just please let me go to sleep so I can go to work in the morning?

He left me alone for now. He slept on the couch downstairs so I had the whole bed to myself. Good for me.

In the morning I was getting ready to go to work when I noticed him watching the news. Before I went out the door I asked him: so we’re on non-fucking-with-each-other terms now? HIM: Yep. Well I’m not sure about him but I could care less because he thinks he’s torturing ME so much. Well I’ll show him.

~Later~

My job is at a publishing company (that’s how I see Shigure so much, because he’s a writer and gets his books published at our company) and I was taking care of some work when I saw him. SHIGURE: Well look here, it’s Missy Secrets. ME: Well yourself, Shigure. My husband was really mad that I came home late that night. He is really mad, I mean REALLY. We’re on non-fucking terms right now, he declared to me this morning and I feel like getting back at him. SHIGURE: Here’s an idea, if you feel like getting back at him, why not ask me? ME: Are you inviting me? At my job? You are dirty, but I like dirty. SHIGURE: Are you flirting with me while you’re working? That’s not very professional. ME: Oh stop trying to be all innocent, you know you’re caught. You ARE trying to come on to me. SHIGURE: Okay, okay I confess. ME: But seriously they’re gonna get on my ass if I don’t get back to work so I’ll give you my number okay? SHIGURE: See you some other time then. Well, I guess you AREN’T that much of a secret anymore are you? I know exactly what you’re all about. ME: You too.

To Be Continued…

Review please, I love those!